October 26, 2014, 05:34:29 am by Shoozza | Views: 3976 | Comments: 102
Finally! The next version of Soldat is ready: Soldat 1.6.8!
Most of the changes in this version are fixes but there is more!
If you prefer not to see some notifications ingame you can modify your translation by leaving the line empty.
Some of you probably know that you could auto-complete nicknames at the start of the line with Tab key.
In this version we added support for nickname Tab completion anywhere in the chat line. In addition to that you can now cycle through nicknames which start with the same combination of letters, or even without typing anything by just pressing Tab!
We also have something for those who record Soldat videos: non-shaking freecam when heavy weapons are fired.
Lots of scriptcore related fixes for our admins and scripters!
I'd like to thank the whole Dev Team for making this version possible. Big thanks go to ExHunter and skoskav for their help!
In case you are looking for the new default Soldat mod - i...
October 11, 2014, 03:51:30 pm by Shoozza | Views: 1805 | Comments: 14
There it is the announced 1.6.8b2
If you already have the 1.6.8b1 client you should be able to update via the new update button on the exit tab, let me know how well that worked for you
Happy testing! If you want to help us with improving the default weapon mod graphics or to just give us feedback on the new weapon graphics check out http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=43723.0
This is only the changelog for 1.6.8b2 you can find the previous changelog here http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=43715.0
Soldat 1.6.8b2 changelog:
- Added cannot vote message for command /votemap
- Modified the Soldat Evolved weapon graphics with tweaks made by L[one]R
- Fixed health bar shows empty if health exceeds limit #491
- Fixed SC3 WorldTexts in non-static position if Scale Interface is deactivated
- Fixed "no map has been voted." message if vote has been successful
- Fixed ban on...
September 30, 2014, 05:00:41 pm by Shoozza | Views: 2585 | Comments: 35
Surprise, surprise: We got a little beta for you
Test and let us know what you think and and report as always as much as you can.
Please have a closer look on the following things:
- Flag throwing
- Bullets (especially knife) going through dead bodies in survival game modes
Happy testing! But remember: It's a feature, not a bug!
Soldat 1.6.8b1 changelog:
- Added support for skipping empty console output line
- Modified replaced default weapons graphics in interface-gfx and weapons-gfx with ones from Soldat Evolved
- Modified vote results will now happen immediately if the required percentage is achieved
- Modified voice taunt menu key can now also hide the menu
- Modified translations can be made to not print empty lines in the chat console
- Modified freecam to not have the camera shake when heavy weapons are fi...
July 21, 2014, 02:57:43 pm by Furai | Views: 2655 | Comments: 0
My fellow Soldateers all around the world,
I am happy to announce that Soldat's World Cup is about to return for it's 2014 version.
The most important information comes first: Sign-ups will open today, 17th of June and the cup will start on 1st of August.
Mixed national teams
As we are pretty much aware of the activity loss in Soldat we decided to be a bit more lenient with "mixed national teams". However, this does also depend on the level of activity and the amount of signed up countries. We will make a final decision regarding this once we reach the final stage of the sign-up time which probably is around the start of the final week of sign ups (starting friday, 25th of July). Yet the chances are good that we might allow people to merge, even if they're not from the same country. We don't know any details yet, but we will keep you updated.
Of course we will allow multiple teams on...
May 02, 2014, 04:56:56 pm by Shoozza | Views: 9141 | Comments: 81
I'm happy to announce: Soldat 1.6.7 is ready!
This version took longer than expected due to changes in our build scripts.
It includes mostly fixes but also a few features.
Big thanks to the the beta testers, everyone who helped with this release and of course the Soldat Devteam members who helped with this version.
Here some highlights of this version:
New background poly type (not in any default map yet)
Cursor scales when moving
You can find the download links at the end of this post.
Soldat 1.6.7 changelog:
- Added new background polygon types: "Background" and "Background Transition"
- Added visualization of the player's MovementAcc by scaling the cursor
- Modified the lobby's player count column to ...