There aren't any users online.
July 21, 2014, 02:57:43 pm by Furai | Views: 1048 | Comments: 0
My fellow Soldateers all around the world,
I am happy to announce that Soldat's World Cup is about to return for it's 2014 version.
The most important information comes first: Sign-ups will open today, 17th of June and the cup will start on 1st of August.
Mixed national teams
As we are pretty much aware of the activity loss in Soldat we decided to be a bit more lenient with "mixed national teams". However, this does also depend on the level of activity and the amount of signed up countries. We will make a final decision regarding this once we reach the final stage of the sign-up time which probably is around the start of the final week of sign ups (starting friday, 25th of July). Yet the chances are good that we might allow people to merge, even if they're not from the same country. We don't know any details yet, but we will keep you updated.
Of course we will allow multiple teams on...
May 02, 2014, 04:56:56 pm by Shoozza | Views: 6472 | Comments: 76
I'm happy to announce: Soldat 1.6.7 is ready!
This version took longer than expected due to changes in our build scripts.
It includes mostly fixes but also a few features.
Big thanks to the the beta testers, everyone who helped with this release and of course the Soldat Devteam members who helped with this version.
Here some highlights of this version:
New background poly type (not in any default map yet)
Cursor scales when moving
You can find the download links at the end of this post.
Soldat 1.6.7 changelog:
- Added new background polygon types: "Background" and "Background Transition"
- Added visualization of the player's MovementAcc by scaling the cursor
- Modified the lobby's player count column to ...
April 30, 2014, 09:34:51 pm by `Kryptonite | Views: 2186 | Comments: 3
IRC: #SCC & #Soldat.Match
17 Teams already signed up, hurry up to sign yours!
This cup is intended to be a continental event consisting of four divisions:
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World (Israel, Turkey, Russia, Australia, Asia)
• 6 Teams Per Division.
• Maximum 4 players per team.
• You may play teams in your division up to four times.
• You may play teams from opposing divisions up to two times during freeplay Phase.
• Freeplay Phase will end 3w after the cup begins.
• Playoffs Stage will commence the following week after Freeplay.
• The top 2 teams for each division will adva...
April 20, 2014, 12:33:39 pm by Shoozza | Views: 4249 | Comments: 47
Ah finally! We are so close to the 1.6.7 release, just this one release candidate (hopefully) and we are ready for the final release!
You will notice some minor improvements in the installer which are not in the changelog.
I still need to figure out why some people cannot apply the patch though.
So if you have issues with that, please contact me via irc on #soldat.devs.
Please note that this patch is only for 1.6.6 (as the real update will be for 1.6.6).
So you cannot update the beta client and server (you can try to install a temporary version of 1.6.6 and apply the update - to see if the patch works).
There will be no patch for 1.6.7rc1 -> 1.6.7 so don't update your real game yet.
Have fun testing!
* GAME VERSION 1.6.7rc1 *
- Modified recorded new intro**
- Modified updated the normal mode WM**
- Modified objects (flags, kits, loose guns) are pushed ~14% more by...
March 23, 2014, 03:16:07 pm by Shoozza | Views: 4464 | Comments: 53
Here is yet another beta for you: Soldat 1.6.7b2.
If you already installed the first beta please run Soldat and check if the updater works.
Please also read the 1.6.7b1 release post for more information.
Test and let us know what you think and if there are more new bugs in this release.
Soldat 1.6.7b2 changelog:
- Modified updated the realistic WM**
- Modified normal mode WM with radical changes because this release wasn't controversial enough**
- Modified the lobby's player count column to not include bots
- Modified bullets to now take into account the weapons' BulletPush when pushing objects (flags, kits, loose guns)
- Fixed bullets could only push one object (flags, kits, loose guns) at once
- Fixed bullets could push an object (flags, kits, loose guns) multiple times in an instant, giving huge push
- Fixed vote map/kick menus not being interactable...