Poll

Do I have the right to get my stats deleted?

Yes, you do. It's your final choice and Kici shouldn't stay in your way.
No, you don't. It's Kici's possesion and it decides what to do.
Yeaaaaa, let's hunt that cat down!

Author Topic: Kicikici the stubborn?  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Moroes

• Soldier
    • Soldat-Game.eu
Kicikici the stubborn?
« on: December 12, 2014, 07:52:10 am »
Hi folks.
There aren't many topics around so I decided to make an interesting one (bullshit actually). It might be a discussion for climbers but I will appreciate any contributive opinions. Take it seriously or not but please trolls, stay calm or feed yourself in your homeland of youtube comments.

Of course, this is a petty war(in my language that would be called "frog-mouse war") and I was bored enough to bring my tiny conflict here for your and mine amusement.

Let me tell you a story of Cat the Miau(apt translation of kicikici) and a human(or whatever you want me to be).
Okay, that will be a short one.
There's a server called "rzal climb" maintained by the almighty Cat the Miau a.k.a kicikici. It likes to make hard decisions on its own and doesn't need anyone to help anyhow which isn't bad at all unless you don't call the server a product of yours. Yea kitten, I've heard that. Sounds a bit arrogant, doesn't it? Joking a bit. I find it quite fine and the server is original actually. Finally we've got something new and original and Kici worked hard to get it all running but it's not easy to please everyone. *bowing down*

Oh I forgot:
Code: [Select]
14-12-08 19:38:23 [kicikici] THIS IS MY PRODUCT THIS THIS THIS IS THIS IS  MY PRODUCT!
Excuse the capslock flaw, that just happened.

This is just about me being unable to persuade kicikici of deleting my caps and statistics. Isn't it my right? I haven't seen a single word about it in rules. Yeah lack of rules and order, that's what I miss in soldat servers. Ah, the hell with it. It's just a silly game - and that's why my stats mean nothing. I made them and I should do whatever I want with them. Why not? I don't need a reason.
Code: [Select]
[kicikici] i wont delete good statsOh C'mon. My stats aren't good at all and there are many ppl who can overtake them easily and who are actually filling the database much more then I used to :D. Just delete them, it's a win-win. I'll be happy to get my silly stats out of that addictive game, database will be freed, players gonna be happy that they have more golds which will definitely fulfil someone's life and maybe there will be less suicides of those who tried to get my top times(If there even are any good ones).

Epilogue:
We all will eventually lost our stats or they'll get outdated with new soldat versions. Hundreds of stats here on rzal and hundreds on other climb servers. You can't say what's hacked, bugged. You can't tell which of these stats are more legit. Climb isn't official mode so there are just crumbled stats all over the place, caps on different map versions, servers fighting who's better + iffy beings :D.
It's statwhoring at it's best but we all love that and we'll see what happens with upcoming soldat versions and servers.

Yes, I am totally cereal.

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
Re: Kicikici the stubborn?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 02:08:43 pm »
Okay so what do you really want from him? Would be nice to make that clear.

Im chill like that

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 03:14:35 pm »
He wants justice and a fair trial! Kici and his (not mentioned, but crucial) assistant Pure a.k.a Purek Burek are well known form their fascist inclinations. I hope Morko will put an end to the terror they spread!

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 06:52:55 pm »
Moroes wth... I hope you some day realise how stupid this is
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 06:56:09 pm by homerofgods »

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 07:07:15 pm »
nice post upvoted

same
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 08:16:24 pm »
this is pretty autistic

DarkCrusade

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 12:19:47 am »
Fucking stat-capitalism. Down with the bourgeoisie!

Offline SRD

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 02:45:16 am »
So you went onto his server and capped the maps that were on his server, putting times, on his server. There are no rights when it comes to soldat and it's good that way, everything comes down to whoever runs the server. If he doesn't want to delete them, then who are you to say otherwise?

Also why do you even care.

And on an unrelated note
this is pretty autistic
hue

Offline Moroes

• Soldier
    • Soldat-Game.eu
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 04:26:45 am »
Okay so what do you really want from him? Would be nice to make that clear.
Happy anniversary. You're doing a damn great job!

He wants justice and a fair trial! Kici and his (not mentioned, but crucial) assistant Pure a.k.a Purek Burek are well known form their fascist inclinations. I hope Morko will put an end to the terror they spread!
Fucking stat-capitalism. Down with the bourgeoisie!
Join the army right now. You seem to have great knowledge of the situation. Don't be blind like the others!

Moroes wth... I hope you some day realise how stupid this is
Indeed, this is stupid. Thanks much for your opinion :).
    To-do List:
    • Write an extraordinary novel.
    • Confess that this is stupid.

So you went onto his server and capped the maps that were on his server, putting times, on his server. There are no rights when it comes to soldat and it's good that way, everything comes down to whoever runs the server. If he doesn't want to delete them, then who are you to say otherwise?

Also why do you even care.

BUT THOSE CAPS ARE MY PRODUCT!  ;)
Well, I am not saying you're wrong. But this is still an unwritten rule. Let me say that more clear and detailed.
You could always change your nick, pay for "godmode" and other cool commands, anything could be done for muney... luckily it has changed(or not?).
Kici even deleted(hid actually) my stats once before and I don't see a problem why it shouldn't be an option. Then he decided it was a bad thing and brought them back. Maybe he should finally write some static rules and don't rely on his current mood, to ban or not to ban, to delete or not to delete...
There also was a text add on the server which clearly stated that you can pay for stats deletion but kici didn't react to that. Some bad decisions were made and without some strict rules - just defining what you can/can't ask for, it just won't be fair to everyone. Not speaking of admin's friend and such. (but this applies to other servers too)

Back on sni (the best and proest server :D) you could even delete your 5min old stats, not sure if there was a feature to delete all your stats(probably was) but I would do that as admin if anyone really wanted and I believe Bloo (the owner) wouldn't have had a problem too. But it wasn't perfect too.

Many servers suffer/suffered from poor, unclear, mild administration.

Thanks everyone who posted in here.

Offline SRD

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 04:32:39 am »
He probably put them back because everyone suddenly gained 50 golds each. And you yourself have ~800 caps, that's like history for the server. Not to mention the unique caps. A lot of your stats give people something to beat, or something to compare to, especially for the unique caps.

Kici probably wants a server with a massive amount of times recorded and if he gets rid of yours, then he'll have to get rid of other peoples.

Remember when I deleted nakins caps as a joke? Everyone gained like 33% extra golds, and that shit was retarded. It's better that it stays the way it is and there isn't a decent enough reason at all to delete them.

Offline Bistoufly

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 06:31:33 am »
Remember when I deleted nakins caps as a joke?

Pretty classy move! /s

Offline SRD

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2014, 06:54:54 am »
Remember when I deleted nakins caps as a joke?

Pretty classy move! /s

It was hilarious at the time, and nothing was lost.

But your sense of humour is non existant anyway.

Offline rOy

• Soldier
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 07:06:14 am »
Hey

Moroes???

Moroes is dunno :)))

Moroes is a pensioner

Moroes shut up fuck ( I hate you )

Kici forever!