Author Topic: bugs.soldat.pl  (Read 1200 times)

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
bugs.soldat.pl
« on: April 16, 2014, 12:52:33 pm »
Hey!
I know the developers have a lot of work on new version, but in earlier report bugs was solved in few days.
Is this page still visiting by developers, because I reported two bugs and anyone didn't anser.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
Re: bugs.soldat.pl
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 01:37:46 pm »
Is this page still visiting by developers(...)
Yes they are

I guess they don't work on new bugs for the upcoming release since the release would be delayed with every new bug report.
Guess there is a break and those bugs will be solved for the release after 1.6.7 then, not sure though.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:41:23 pm by darDar »
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 05:32:00 pm »
Thx for the reports Zdzichu, even though it might take time for the developers to fix all the bugs we have reported, it doesn't mean we should stop reporting them. It is likely as mentioned, that they are more focused on releasing the current beta before diving into another version with many new bugfixes.

The first bug you reported, ctf_Rotten Polygon bug, I think is something AsDeEspada will look at. I notified him of your report.

The second bug, Empty Law Throwing, was incorrectly reported in Soldat maps project, and was also reported before. Is this the bug you experienced? Blocked throwing weapon when reloading LAW/m79  If so, you can add the information you have in that report, so I can close the one you just reported.

I've tasked myself of trying to keep mantis bugtracker as clean as possible, and have gotten some access from the developers to do so. I urge all of you to report whatever bugs you find with as much detail as possible. Use the search function first

Another thing you can all think about is the number of mantis tickets that needs feedback. When developers start to work on bugfixing again they shouldn't have to use much effort to find out what's causing the bugs or how to reproduce them. Browse through some tickets once in a while and see if you can contribute with some usefull information.

Offline ZdzichU

• Major
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 04:37:09 am »
Yea. Its the same bug like before. Sorry for spaming.
If i find bugs i will report if it hasn't been yet

Offline Shoozza

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Veteran
  • Soldat's Babysitter
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 10:44:28 am »
Yeah currently we only focus on fixing bugs related to the beta versions and most stuff is on hold.
Thanks for reporting and keeping stuff clean!
Rules
Tools: ARSSE - SARS - SRB - chatMod

Offline As de Espada

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • Mapper
    • My maps
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 05:35:36 pm »
Sorry about the delay, I'll fix it in the next 2 days
All my maps | my latest map: SoldatX Racing Mappack
me making a map on youtube: ctf_FastMade