Author Topic: Cannabliss  (Read 985 times)

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
Cannabliss
« on: March 14, 2007, 03:50:28 pm »
Aright. I don't know how well this one's going to go down, but the forum rules said nothing about this and you have to be 13 to join the forum. Anyways, there's lots of soldat stoners, so i'm confident this will be well accepted.

Cannabliss: this ones just been waiting to be created. It was practically begging, so I had to do it. Feel free to modify it, or do a better version. If VirtualTT or averax made one of their beautiful maps like this I would totally blaze to it.
Here's my stab.

Image:

Dl: http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=dl&file=Q2FubmFibGlzcy5yYXI=

if the bud bitmap gives you problems here it is.... yum!

lol! look at the size on screen of it!
here comes the good karma!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:41:36 pm by {depth}shaman »
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: Cannabliss
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 04:21:19 pm »
LOL.

I love it. Looks awesome, but the background is a little too bright so it is kinda hard to see the bullets.

(if anyone cares to know, I am not a stoner)

([APPLAUD])

EDIT: The texture file, bud1.bmp is missing from the rar file.
Because of this I cannot play the map. :( Please add the file to the rar file and re-upload.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 04:29:28 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
Re: Cannabliss
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 05:30:29 pm »
i don't know man, i downloaded it and bud1 was in the download. if this happens to another person ill re upload it. If not ill pm you the scenery. ill go try it on my roomates computer right now.

Works just fine on my roomates computer. Someone else tell me if they can get it or not, and in the meantime ill post bud1.bmp in original post.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:42:01 pm by {depth}shaman »
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.