Author Topic: Hello there ~!  (Read 2989 times)

Offline YouNeedToKnoww

• Major(1)
Hello there ~!
« on: March 21, 2007, 12:00:31 pm »
My other nick got banned [Play4Fun]
Why ? I posted a video about hacking.
I don't understand why I get banned...

Ok, I used a hack in this awesome game - Soldat. But only three hours, to made this movie.
Before that, I was Legit. Playing realistic / survival servers all days.
But "it was too hard for me". Well, I thought that untill I understand that many players use this hack. "No realistic".
So I tried this, and sent a movie. Here. Nice ~ Waste of three hours. Wanted to tell you  "never think people are pros and skilled, they're hacking".
That's all.

By the way, I read the rules, and didn't see that I can't send a hacking movie.
Have a nice day :-(

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
Re: Hello there ~!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 12:03:46 pm »
Well....

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 12:19:40 pm »
There are a few rules in the forum rules about hacks.  Now you know.

I'm sorry you wasted your time.  Everyone here hates hacks just as much as you do, we don't need you to post a video to remind us how much they plague the game.  With luck, the new version of Soldat should bring an end to hacking.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban your other account.  I'm moving this to forum news and support.

edit: in the future, so everyone knows, don't come back to discuss bans by going around it and making a new account.  Instead, e-mail admin@forums.soldat.pl to bring it to our attention and we will discuss it
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 12:23:29 pm by FliesLikeABrick »

Offline Play4Fun

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:24:25 pm »
Thanks for unban.
But if you delete all things about hacks on the forum, people wont know what are their power.
I made my movie to show that. To show how a hacker can kill a legit, legit who don't know that the guy is a hacker.
You shouldn't delete pictures / movies about hackers, so people can know what are they, and don't play with them.

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 01:32:39 pm »
Movies might just only get more people interested in actually acquiring some hacks. I'd say stay clear of hacks overall.

And hopefully we'll get rid of a bunch of hackers with 1.4 and the new BattlEye system.

Offline Play4Fun

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 01:38:10 pm »
ovies might just only get more people interested in actually acquiring some hacks.

I know that. But they're not only cheaters here. Legit too. Do you know lot's of legit quitted Soldat because they thought they were too weak ?
No. Hackers killed them, but they didn't know they were hacking. That's all.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 02:11:16 pm »
making a movie about hacking is just an advertizement for hacking, nobody should waste their time making comics or movies using hacks at all.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 05:29:42 pm »
ovies might just only get more people interested in actually acquiring some hacks.

I know that. But they're not only cheaters here. Legit too. Do you know lot's of legit quitted Soldat because they thought they were too weak ?
No. Hackers killed them, but they didn't know they were hacking. That's all.

Well posting a movie really doesn't help.  The fact is that they left because they were getting pwned by people.  If they  found out the people were hacking, they'd leave anyway because there's too many hackers.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 06:12:12 pm »
Hackers totally ruin the game in the way that they mess up the packets and high ping because of hack programs running in the background. You either can't hit them because they are in polys or when they are zipping around the map. Basically, when I have lost my administrative powers because my ip address changed, I just turn to vote-kicking and reasoning and leaving the game. :(

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 06:21:08 pm »
Durr..

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=616.0

And, uhm?

http://wiki.soldat.nl/Hacks

I can't find my thread where I listed the signs and symptoms of a hacker, but it's all basically summed up in those two places for anyone to read.
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 06:40:34 pm »
Spam by Hello There deleted.
@ii

Offline Napalmi

• Camper
  • Oh man I shot marvin in the face!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 05:21:43 pm »
yeah. dont talk or post anything about hacks, ppl dont like them, and if you ever used a ahack, u are a sad person.

Balls Removed. Check Forum Rules <---thats why u need to obey.

Offline ThunderPantz

• Camper
  • My avatar rules you.
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 12:30:34 am »
and if you ever used a a hack, u are a sad person and deserve to be banned.

^ The truth.

LET THE BASH PIT LIVE ON.
Smoking doesn't kill people, cancer and tobacco does.

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 07:32:32 pm »
Wanted to tell you  "never think people are pros and skilled, they're hacking".

Ah.  You're the kind of guy who tries to votekick legitimately skilled players for "aimbot".  That's happened to me and I'm sure many other people as well.

You're the idiot that everyone hates.  The one who assumes they're the best anyone can be in Soldat and that anyone who kills them is hacking.  "Aimbot!" "No bink!" "No delay!" Shut up.  Despite how great you think you are, you suck at Soldat.  You don't have the patience to learn the game and you don't have the respect for people who do.  Just stop playing.  You're the kind of person that detracts from the community.  What ever happened to "Nice shot!"  Now it's "Aimbot!"  I wish the ban had remained, since you don't add anything to the forums or the game and you never will.  Stop wasting our time with your whining and BS.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline nub

• Major
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 02:24:45 pm »
I agree with Gamer_2k4. Accusations ruin the game even more than the cheaters themselves. Of course you can see obvious cheating like moving around very fast, but it's very difficult to guess whether someone is using an aimbot.

I also don't think that many people are actually cheating. I bet that there are more accusations than actual cheating on public servers.
Можно зарезать, украсть и всё-таки быть счастливым...