Author Topic: Project 1.3.1 Bullets Mod  (Read 2377 times)

Offline GluLm

• Camper
  • Polybugs' nightmare
    • maps pack project
Project 1.3.1 Bullets Mod
« on: May 01, 2007, 05:33:20 pm »
For those interested in having 1.3.1 bullets in 1.4, I'm posting my version.
Files are PNG, and use transparency. Also the graphics have been darkened a bit, because bullets are brighter in 1.4 version. You can check this topic for example.

The zip file attached includes both original BMP versions from 1.3.1 and the new PNG.
You can copy the directory in your Mods folder if you want to keep the current fat dild... I mean bullets. ;D

The screenshots compare how deagles bullets render in 1.3.1 and in 1.4. This is the closest I could get so far.
Bring back Soldat 1.3.1! New bullet trails DIE!

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Lifeā„¢
Re: Project 1.3.1 Bullets Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 08:01:34 pm »
Hey ! I just figured out why I like the 1.3.1 bullets more. They look less fuzzy, clearer. I have bad enough vision already, the 1.4 bullet there look like two white blobs :).

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline Mig0s

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 08:04:11 pm »
Hey ! I just figured out why I like the 1.3.1 bullets more. They look less fuzzy, clearer. I have bad enough vision already, the 1.4 bullet there look like two white blobs :).

Did you mean two white "boobs"?

Oh, personnaly, I prefer 1.4 bullets:) Didn't you realise 1.3.1 bullets(for deagle at least) are longer? That's kinda fancy.

Offline The Trooper [GN`R]

• Soldier
  • Chinese Democracy Starts Now
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 05:09:02 am »

damn what mod are you using?
the rocketlauncher and the gosteks cool
 :o

Image removed; please read forum rules regarding signature size.

Offline GluLm

• Camper
  • Polybugs' nightmare
    • maps pack project
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 01:40:11 pm »
That's not a LAW, that's the chainsaw which is now longer in the new version.
I agree, that SUCKS. Chainsaw was perfect in 1.3.1, only the knife needed to be tweaked a bit. Guess I'll rant about it for good soon.

Here's a shot of the modded Barrett bullet, 1.3.1 style. :(
Bring back Soldat 1.3.1! New bullet trails DIE!

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 03:41:26 pm »
Bullets in 1.4 are simply eyecandy...

They look nice.. but nothing like bullets. Personally I think the different bullet colours for each weapon is slightly ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind it so much if they all looked like the Ak74 bullets in 1.4... those are at least the most realistic looking of the 1.4 bullets.

But yeah, 1.3.1 bullet mod is what I play with... Or I just play Soldat Enhanced  :P
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline SinBl4de

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 04:37:23 pm »
When i extract the zip files in my mods folder i don't have the mod launcher.. wtf ?

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 09:15:54 am »
OMIGOSH! Thanks alot, GluLm. Also SinBl4de, extract them to the Weapons GFX folder not the mods folder.
-=Gradius wuz you=-