Author Topic: 101 uses for duct tape  (Read 6689 times)

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
101 uses for duct tape
« on: May 07, 2007, 11:28:56 am »
This thread will (for a limited time) list excactly one-hundred replies on other uses of duct tape. Any more replies after the 100th one will be considered spam, and any replies that doesn't list it as I have is considered spam. No exceptions.

You knew it was uncanny how many problems you can fix with duct-tape. Duct tape is the most useful thing in the world.

Let's start with one:

• Tapes together broken windows and door.

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
Re: 101 uses for duct tape
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 11:39:16 am »
can be used to fix planes, seriously
Text goes here...

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 11:49:52 am »
-can tape broken stuff..
OMG EVERYTHING IN ONE!

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 12:08:13 pm »
u can make flowers out of it (tulips are easiest)
Text goes here...

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 12:17:48 pm »
Duct-tape into a bra for girls. ^^

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 12:19:45 pm »
Hair removal? *rip* *ow*

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 12:20:23 pm »
Duct-tape into a bra for girls. ^^
sicko!!

Duct-tape used to tie up chicks before raping.
(even more sick, never try this at home ;) ) just kiddding
Text goes here...

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 12:38:21 pm »
"(even more sick, never try this at home Wink ) just kiddding"

Kidding about not trying it at home?

As a makeshift elastoplast.
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 12:41:41 pm »
Duct tape wallets. My step brother made quite a bit of money selling those to people for a dollar each.

Offline Magic Odd Effect

• Camper
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 12:42:56 pm »
Duct tape wallets. My step brother made quite a bit of money selling those to people for a dollar each.
I can make those.

NASCAR uses Duck brand duct tape for temporary paneling repairs during races. It can hold up to the wind rushing by it at 200+ miles per hour.
Don't say that you're Magic. Because you aren't, and I am.
All-around good with weapons that aren't long range, except in TW.
Now be careful out there, soldier.
Best Newbie in the May 2007 Soldatforums Member Awards!

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 12:44:22 pm »
"(even more sick, never try this at home Wink ) just kiddding"

Kidding about not trying it at home?

As a makeshift elastoplast.
no as this idea is a joke

Use it to close crocodile's or aligator's mouth
Text goes here...

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 12:47:29 pm »
I can make those.

NASCAR uses Duck brand duct tape for temporary paneling repairs during races. It can hold up to the wind rushing by it at 200+ miles per hour.

I don't know how :(

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 12:56:01 pm »
With a lot of patience and time to kill.

Taping up holes in air ducts (zOMFG DUCT TAPE).
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 02:49:38 pm »
Buy Gorilla tape and you can use it as bullet proof vest. Long live Gorilla Glue products!
@ii

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 03:27:44 pm »
Buy Gorilla tape and you can use it as bullet proof vest. Long live Gorilla Glue products!
Exellent... the cheap way to armor our troops! and take over the world

duct tape was used in WW2, with a canvas and some duct tape to keep it all wrapped up, you can float down a river on top of a willy's jeep.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 03:35:13 pm »
If there's a nuclear explosion, you can use duct tape to seal up the gaps around doors and windows to keep nuclear fallout from getting in.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline Magic Odd Effect

• Camper
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 03:37:22 pm »
That's the recommended anti-atomic defense nowadays.

And it was INVENTED in WW2, to keep water out of ammunition cases, hence Duck tape.

You could use it to keep pressure on a bullet wound to the leg, by securing the gauze with it.

Medics probably used that in WW2 and Vietnam, also.
Don't say that you're Magic. Because you aren't, and I am.
All-around good with weapons that aren't long range, except in TW.
Now be careful out there, soldier.
Best Newbie in the May 2007 Soldatforums Member Awards!

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 04:03:05 pm »
Duck tape -> duct tape.  Not sure when, but it happened.  I do know that there is a "Duck" brand of duct tape.

You can tape your friend to the ceiling.  No, seriously, I've seen it done before.  He fell down after about 10 seconds, but he stuck there.  I forget where the video is, though...
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 04:37:57 pm »
You can use it to kill your wife.

Firstly use it to tie her hands, wrists, forearms, feet, ankles, shins and thighs to a stool made preferably of steel. You can also add tape across the mouth if you are one of those weird people that doesn't like hearing them scream. Please note however, that if you do choose to cover the mouth, it may result in death before intended as a result of choking on vomit and bile.

Cut off three pieces of tape roughly a foot long each. Stick one of them horizontally across the back of her neck, after her back but before the long hair on her scalp so that it is sticking to the short hairs in between. Grab one end of the tape and pull it swiftly downwards with as much force as possible. If she begins to bleed already then put another bit of tape over the wounds, we don't want her dying of blood loss, yet.

New bit of tape. Apply one quarter of one side to her top eyelid and raise it so that it remains open, and tape to her forehead. Do the same with the bottom eyelid but tape that to her cheek. Get another piece but this time stick it so that it covers as much of her eyeball as possible (you might want to try this part whilst using one arm to give her a headlock as if she flinches it can be difficult to stick it down properly). From here you have the choice of either peeling it off really slowly or very quickly. They will both make her scream almost equally as much, it's just a matter of personal preference. Again, if she bleeds profusely then you might want to put another bit of tape over the wound.

Place four pieces of tape in a square shape over as much of her back as possible. Cut lines in the center of the tape, parrallel with the edges, through the tape and her skin beneath all the way along for each piece. Make sure all the cuts connect with each other. Cover the square with another set of identical pieces and then two extra, but longer, pieces that stretch diagonally from each corner to its opposite giving an 'x' shape. Grab one of the top corners but do not rip yet. Adding this pause is vital to increasing the torture and feeling of pre-pain sickness. It is here where you add any questions or statements that you wish. Once you are ready you can then rip off the square patch of skin with whatever force or speed you please.

With the skin gone, the first couple of minutes will see the initial blood spurt outwards with quite high velocity but as the platelets begin to collect in the edges of the broken skin, the blood will then have to expel through the back muscle. As it slides down her back and trickles into her buttcrack, which is probably covered in faeces due to the muscles spasming in her anus and colon, you will have a dull couple of hours to wait before she eventually turns white and dies at least greater than 40% body blood loss.

Duct Tape is pretty handy.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 04:46:14 pm by PANZERCATWAGON »

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 04:44:30 pm »
That is nasty ****, i hope someone deletes that ^

I can't believe nobody mentioned this, duct tape a friend to a wall, if you don't have a friend, duct tape an enemy to the wall, he/she/it Will stay.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan