Author Topic: Creep Out Chakra  (Read 13313 times)

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
Re: Creep Out Chakra
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2007, 01:58:53 pm »
*ahem*

You had that picture in front of you long enough to put lyrics on it? <shudders>
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2007, 11:31:20 am »
For Chakra

The first feeling that flowed through Chakras body was confusion. He couldn’t think straight and struggled to remember exactly what it was he was doing. He soon noticed that he was awakening from sleep, but he realised that he wasn’t where he was supposed to be. His vision was blurry and he could only make out the glow of faint light in the distance and the occasional muffled clatter of metal in the background. As the peril of his situation sank in his mind began to race with thoughts. The last thing he remembered was walking back towards his home after a cruel day of work. What could have happened?

Back in reality it dawned on Chakra that he was unable to move his arms or legs. They seemed to be constrained tightly somehow. By this time his vision was beginning to focus and he was able to view upon his surroundings with much more detail. He discovered that he was stripped naked and being strapped down by his wrists, and seemingly his ankles too, against a cold metal chair. They were held down so tight they restricted from even rotating his wrists within them, almost cutting off his circulation it seemed like. He began to shake with fear and his mind panicked. Was it terrorists? What could anyone possibly want with someone as small and insignificant as himself?

He raised his head slowly, as whatever drug he seemed to have been under were still affecting him slightly. Chakra gazed outwards into the room and what he saw brought a sinking feeling straight to his gut. There were rows and rows of metallic hand tools hanging on boards on the walls around him, screwdrivers, saws, power-drills, spanners, chainsaws and countless other weird devices to which some of them he couldn’t even put a name. In the center of the horrific accoutrements surrounding him stood a figure hunched over a table. The person was dressed in what appeared to be full body black rubber with only the gas mask covering his face was distinctive. He could tell through the dull rubber suit that the man was slightly shorter and obviously a much smaller build than Chakra himself, but even so Chakra felt immense fear when staring at his apparent captor. The figure had sensed Chakras awakening and as he turned to face him Chakra noticed with a sickening feeling that the man was holding an eight-inch butchers knife in his right hand. Chakra began to flail wildly in his chair in effort to break free from his straps and screamed madly only to have his echoes be thrown back at him instantly form the thick cold walls. The man stepped towards him and stopped only a few inches away, staring coldly at him in the face through his vile looking gas mask.

The man bent forward and grabbed the shaft of Chakras manhood, tightly and firmly. Then slightly pressed the tip of the knife into the skin at the base of the shaft until it popped through the thin protective layer like the first cut in a chocolate cake. Chakra jerked his head backwards and bellowed out in pain with a grainy, whimpering scream. The attacker appeared unnerved and proceeded slicing into the thick, blood rich center of the muscle and, as it was perforated, a torrent of large squirts of dark maroon blood shot out from within. Not stopping now faster became the cutting into his penis almost as if he were hoping to find something. Sliced and sliced all the way through down the middle of the shaft, almost completely in two. Chakras head still writhed in agony but being unable to move his arms or legs an inch due to the iron straps holding them down into the corresponding arms and legs of the chair. Just before slicing through the final stretch of the organ, the attacker sat with the knife poised perfectly still, leaving the last few millimetres of muscle stringing together. Then with one last might swish of the knife he thrusts it downwards through the end, receiving another yelp from the helpless Chakra. Chakra's eyes then blurry from the tears of pain blocking his sight and winces to gaze upon the remnants of his split and deformed penis. It hung in two pieces, covered and still spewing with blood, Chakra let out a desperate moan of despair.

The attacker, still not content with stripping Chakra of his manhood, walked over to his table of implements. He seemed to take a moment to ponder which one to use, almost as if he were choosing a drink from a vending machine. Chakra looked on in fear at the man, thinking in vain as to how he might somehow manage to escape this horrific dilemma. Too soon had he began to think about this however, when the man had made his decision. What appeared to be a small squarish box in one hand and a shiny metallic nail hammer in the other. The man shook the box in his hand slightly and Chakra could hear the tiny chink of nails moving around inside. His heart sank as he began to wonder in sickening fear as to what sorts of scenarios could potentially take place upon him. The man walked slowly back towards Chakra, who was still sitting helplessly in position which gave no room for dignity. When he had reached no further than two foot away from Chakra’s side, he could he hear the man’s heavy breathing through his gas mask.

Once again the man bent forward and reached towards Chakras groin. Chakra pleaded desperately with a shaky voice not to do what he was about to do, but the man did not even show any sign of hearing him. A nail was placed tip end against the skin of his left testicle and a small amount of pressure was placed down into it. Chakra clenched his teeth, stared up towards the dull black ceiling and let out a few chuckles in dread of realising there was no escape. The man raised his arm with hammer in hand and held it there. Chakra let out a quiet and long moan of desperation before finally shouting “Just fucking do it you fucking asshole!...” He screamed at the top of his lungs as he saw the man finally began to bring down the hammer with seemingly all the might in his arm. With what seemed a more excruciating pain than he could ever have imagined, Chakras body shook violently in spasm to the pain of his testicle being split around the nail and all over the chair. Chakra yelped like a six year old schoolgirl getting spanked. Forced tears were streaming down his face from clenching his eyes so much. He had thought the pain might die down after the initial blow but it did not. “Oh my god … Oh my god” Chakra groaned as he stared down upon the mess of blood and muscle that was his genitals.

The man was obviously still not content with ruining Chakras reproductive organs as he scurried over to his table and hurriedly scrambled together two presently mysterious objects. Chakra could not bear to think what horrible, depraved thing the man had in store for him next. He didn’t have long to wonder however, as the man had no sooner turned back around when Chakra saw the see through, rectangular box he cradled in both hands. There was a small chirping noise coming from inside and, as the man stepped closer towards him, Chakra had full view of the box. Inside he could plainly see a small white mouse lying in one corner of it. Again, Chakra felt that horrible sickening feeling in his stomach.

The man popped open the small hatch on the top of the box and reached inside for the mouse. He grabbed it in one grasp and pulled it out in full view for Chakra to see. It wriggled with no avail to be free of his hand. “What the fuck are you doing with that thing?” Chakra yelled. Still the man paid no attention to him and, with his other free hand, he whipped out what appeared to Chakra to be a simple 10-hole diatonic harmonica. The man thrust the harmonica into Chakras mouth and closed his jaw, instructing him to keep hold on it. He then bent down once again towards his groin with the mouse by his side. Chakra felt a tearing sensation as the man probed into the remaining hole where his whole penis used to be. “Go on, play us a tune Chakra” spoke the man, with a gruff and muffled, but calm voice from behind his gas mask. Chakra couldn’t help but breathe heavily in response to the pain and caused a very small monotonous sound to be produced from the harmonica. The man continued fingering the hole in Chakras groin and pulling apart the bits of muscle. Once again the man spoke with a calm but this time intensive voice.

“At first I used to just take pictures of you after you got home from work, but then I realised I needed more. More of you Chakra. I had to have you for my own. I used to pass the time by sitting in my flat with pictures of you spread out across my bedroom floor, and masturbate over each one. Even though I thought it would be enough Chakra, I never felt content.” As he finished speaking his last word, he stopped pulling apart the muscle from Chakras groin and put forward the mouse he had in his other hand, and pressed it towards the adjacent hole. The mouse tore at the bloody and mushy flesh with its tiny claws, so the man has to push the mouse in with great force to get it inside. Chakra bit down hard on the harmonica in his mouth as he felt the mouse scratching madly inside of him.

The man, overcome with the great sight he saw before him, reached down towards his own groin and slipped his hand inside of his tight rubber suit and pulled it down to reveal his small shrimpy but apparently erect penis. He stepped over chakras legs and straddled him with his gas mask only centimetres away from his face. Chakra was shrieking in pain as the mouse struggled to be free inside of him. The man began fapping on his penis madly and his harsh breath could be heard panting though his mask. Chakra noticed that the man was slowling down obviously on the brink of an orgasm as he rose his hand towards his mask and gripped it tightly. He lifted it upwards and the mask was slowly being pulled off. Chakra was now bleeding profusely from the hole in his groin as the mouse had been burrowing quite a way up into his internal organs. Chakra knew this was it, he wasn’t going to get out of here alive and he was done for. In a last attempt to at least view the man, he gazed up towards his perpetrator and his pupils dilated to focus on his perpetrators face. To his sudden amazement, Chakra instantly recognised the face. It was none other than the one he had spent most of his sad and pathetic internet life having to get along ruling the Soldat Forums with, Flies Like A Brick. Flab arched back in ecstasy and moaned "Oh Chakra, I love you, you fucking dirty bitch!" as he ejaculated all over the front of Chakras torso and face, with some semen dripping onto the harmonica and into his mouth.

Chakra coughed up the last few bits of blood and vomit through the harmonica and felt himself grow dizzy over the lack of blood and oxygen to his brain. He lurched forward into Flabs body and fell into a peaceful and undignified permanent sleep. Flab leant over Chakras messy brown mane of hair and gave him a soft kiss on the scalp, before whispering “Goodnight, my sweet love” and lying there in tranquil rest for what he hoped could be, eternity.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2007, 11:49:33 am »
That is so awsome!
@ii

Offline Bunney

• Flagrunner
  • Early Rave/Oldskool <3
« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2007, 12:48:22 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQGLNPJ9VCE

Sounds, Effects, and Film done by Chakra®

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2007, 01:42:48 pm »
Hmmm ...tough choice. So i'm just gonna have to give custom titles to three of you!

Ben for his erotica Gram art... quite tasteful and disturbing. I shuddered a little.

SadistAtHeart for his Bonnie Tyler video, mixed with my own personal theory towards the meaning of the lyrics, it just stirs up many disturbing thoughts.

And of course PanzerCatWagon for his story, but I found it more arousing (I got a half-erection) than disturbing. More disturbing was the amount of effort put into it. And I've known about flabs for years.

Congratulations! You sick little fucks.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2007, 01:46:43 pm »
Right, well guys what do you want as your custom titles?
@ii

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2007, 01:46:49 pm »
For Chakra

<disturbing story>

What

The

****!!!!!!!!
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Temp3st

• Camper
  • Ever wonder what R2-D2 is doing now?
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2007, 01:59:06 pm »
Panzercatwagon... you have way too much free time...

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2007, 02:50:26 pm »
I know. :)

I think in total it took me about ... three hours I'd say. Oh well, it did the job and a half stiffey on the side.

Offline PaFel

• Veteran
  • Weaponology Expert
    • PaFcio TACTIACAL
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2007, 02:52:41 pm »
Panzercatwagon... you have way too much free time...

Woha!  :o Agree

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2007, 03:40:06 pm »

Offline Nems

• Major(1)
  • The anti-myth rhythm rock shocker.
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2007, 05:56:53 pm »
That reminded me of Hostel.
poop