Author Topic: Brand New TW Server.  (Read 1684 times)

Offline NailsForLunch

• Major(1)
Brand New TW Server.
« on: October 19, 2007, 07:15:52 am »
We are now hosting a TW server, It is New Zealand based. We may be moving it to be a better host, but we are currently running the airstrike and land mine scripts. (however they are not up at this very moment). It is a great server, with 2 or 3 admins from the T1X clan. It is very under-used and I would love to see you guys in there

60.234.76.189:23073 if you're interested, come in for a great time, we'd love to see you there.

T1X Server Admin Team.

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
Re: Brand New TW Server.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 04:43:04 pm »
Good server! D:!
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 04:54:57 pm »
I will test it... has got it all TW maps?

Offline Sunshine

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 05:47:58 pm »

you didnt even go to the server. i joined 2 times now and both times nobody was in there, the map was bugged and no admin online

Offline Boots

• Veteran
  • I Am Iron Man
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 06:48:12 pm »
Im helping set it up, Stop complaning for now because its still being set up.
That girl's a genius
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
I think she's serious
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Offline NailsForLunch

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 09:51:14 pm »

you didnt even go to the server. i joined 2 times now and both times nobody was in there, the map was bugged and no admin online

Mmm, our admin needs to re-upload the scripts. Nobody there... hence me advertising to get people there. The map isn't really bugged if you bother to pre-download, and hopefully we can get more people there.

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 10:12:59 pm »

And not too many people play TW in Aus.

Should make it a climb! The *R> servers spikes a heap XD

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 06:25:28 am »

And not too many people play TW in Aus.

Should make it a climb! The *R> servers spikes a heap XD
LIES!
TAKE YOUR CLIMB LIES ELSE WERE!

Climb is failz

I play tw often i hope it wont lag, i'm in brisbane so i hope it has a very good ping. lower then 100 for me. I will play it often if so.

Oh and PS.
CLIMB IS FAIL!
Lol, internets.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 02:15:00 pm »
Please read the rules sticky in the Server Adverts thread and modify your post to obey those rules: http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=96.0

Offline Dizzy So 1337

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 09:42:13 pm »
Hey gj I support this server in principle.  I live in California, but I used to work nightshift so when I got home I played with a lotta Aussies and still have many of them as friends and yeah, well a lot of Aussies dont play TW PRECISELY because theres no good servers for them. 

My ping on your server is 150, which i generally find at least playable (if not perfect), so on my late nights I will try to drop in.  Boots and I are good people to know, if you're trying to promote an Australian server.  Also, I'm pretty handy with hosting TW servers and especially with the Avarax Domination scripts so if you need any help perfecting your new server or promoting it, email me soldatdizzy@gmail.com.  Boots can give you my other contact info if necessary.

Anything to help out Aussie Soldat, and ESPECIALLY Aussie TW, I'm always down.
xfire - todhostetler
"There's nothing I wouldn't do to win. But I never hurt anyone except to stick a dogskull on a stake."