Author Topic: BE  (Read 3877 times)

Offline zion

• Major(1)
BE
« on: October 24, 2007, 04:25:53 pm »
My battleeye doesnt work iver unpacked it in my battle eye folder but its still kicking me saying: "client is not responding" or something like that can someone help me;< thnx

Peace

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
Re: BE
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 05:24:18 pm »
The BE Manual Patch was for 1.4.1. If you've installed this, reinstall Soldat, and then do NOT install the BE Manual Patch.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

El_Spec

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 06:09:36 pm »
The BE Manual Patch was for 1.4.1. If you've installed this, reinstall Soldat, and then do NOT install the BE Manual Patch.

Second to that is BattlEye will automatically update itself.  Even when you're in-game, so you don't need to worry about it.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 06:10:58 am »

This will not work.

Do this:
Enter %appdata% under Start->Run... and delete the Soldat folder over there.
Then do a fresh reinstall of Soldat 1.4.2 and DONT apply the 1.4.1 BE update package again.

Btw, I wonder where people still get this old 1.4.1 BE update from... It cant be downloaded officially anymore.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline zion

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 06:17:28 am »
when i download 1.4.2 and go in a game battleeye still kicks me:/

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 06:40:11 am »
Do what I said.
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 07:33:24 am »

This will not work.
If they apply the BE patch, they would place it into the Soldat's BE directory, so if this is the case, then it should work... unless Soldat copies the .dll's to the app directory...?
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 09:08:15 am »

This will not work.
If they apply the BE patch, they would place it into the Soldat's BE directory, so if this is the case, then it should work... unless Soldat copies the .dll's to the app directory...?
I believe that BE updates go into the appdata directory so that the user doesn't receive permissions errors if the game was installed as an admin but played as an unprivileged account.

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 10:54:33 am »
unless Soldat copies the .dll's to the app directory...?

Right.

Offline zion

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 11:04:36 am »
Thank you $able that worked just great ;D
Only now i have another issue to solve its when i play soldat when im in a game in only a matter of time my soldat freezes every 1-2 minutes and i have to minimize soldat and then click it again to unfreeze it If some1 wants to know I use an NVIDIA graphic-card Please some1 help im desperate:P :-\ :'(

Offline $able

• BattlEye Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 11:17:59 am »
This is no BE problem, so I cant really help you there. Check other threads in this forum. Maybe you have problems with Windows Vista or old drivers...

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 11:39:14 am »
Please create a new thread for unrelated problems

Offline ace

• Soldier
  • Known as AFX.
    • My website :3
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 09:58:20 pm »
I have an error!

When i open up Soldat everything is normal, and i join a server and when i select a team it immediately goes back to the server select screen. The error says:

Failed to load BattlEye/BEClient_x86.dll

I completely deleted Soldat of my computer, and re-installed it and i still get this same error!
Maybe someone could send me the file that has the error?
I tried all of the usual strategies....