Author Topic: SOLDAT FOR MACS!!  (Read 2934 times)

Offline oberstleutnant

• Major(1)
SOLDAT FOR MACS!!
« on: February 13, 2008, 10:52:45 pm »
Soldat would be so cooler if it was available for macs, i just replaced my pc with a mac and unfortunately, it isnt compatible. anyone agree?

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
Re: SOLDAT FOR MACS!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 10:55:12 pm »
FFS, No! Its NEVER going to be made for MAC.

MAC is the epitome of CRAP.

Offline sc00t3r

• Major(1)
  • hk-mp5=Divine Intervention
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 10:59:28 pm »
lmao so true...mac is also not made 2 b a gaming comp anyway...so did u choose to replace ur pc or were u forced? if u were forced then that sux 4 u im of no help... :-\
*and on the end of that day...The Beast rose from the flames, carried by those poor tortured souls... who where all once great men in there time amongst the living...and as The Beast set foot upon the Earth...which sank under his wieght...he uttered with the voice that strechted across the universe...'Shut your F***in mouth'

Offline NinjaGimp369

• Veteran
  • Wa-Poww!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 01:49:23 am »
Soldat would be so cooler if it was available for macs, i just replaced my pc with a mac and unfortunately, it isnt compatible. anyone agree?

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=24363.0 /fail

Although there is no Mac compatible Soldat, people use window emulators and programs which allows them to play. I'm not too good with macs but there ARE programs/emulators out there, give it a google.
"You should've used the pythagoras theorum, b*tch."
[/url]

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 02:32:34 am »
NO STOP POSTING ABOUT IT, USE the freaking search function.
Lol, internets.

Offline Snow

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 01:58:16 am »
Yeah... even I who like Macs and use em since they are the epitome of computer perfection... have to say, "enough is enough". If your Mac is Intel, use Crossover or Parallels or something. If it's a PowerPC, well... tough luck. Try Linux with Darwine. Enough said. No more "Soldat on Mac topics". I still have to say though, it's sad that Macs couldn't be more compatible with Windows games.. those of us who are enlightened, all agree that a Mac could be a superior gaming machine. Anyway, whatever. I've replied to the last of these threads.

--Snow.
"Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06:59 pm »
Let's wait for WINE to deal with it.

El_Spec

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 09:40:29 pm »
Soldat won't be coded to work on a Mac.  Too much work and MM personally doesn't like Macs.  You can still play it using an emulator.  Try using Google to find one.

How many times must I quote myself for threads suggesting this idea?  Also the thread could go for a lock.