Author Topic: I hate jrgp (and everyone even remotely like him)  (Read 4960 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
I hate jrgp (and everyone even remotely like him)
« on: December 05, 2008, 09:49:21 pm »
jrgp should never have become a moderator. He has zero personality and cannot ignore his obvious bias as a radical linux devotee. Why would anyone take some pimpled adolescent and seat him at an almighty position of total power such as a global moderator of a small internet forum. He never showed any of us that he is at all capable of any sophisticated discussion. In fact so far all hes done is ejaculate boring all over every post he makes. Nobody cares about what great lengths you went through to break the user agreement at your school. In fact, I for one am disappointed to know that you will be on even more than you already are. Nobody cares about your stupid pictures or your opinion on which obscure filetype is slightly more efficient than the facist microsoft equivalent.

jrgp knows absolutely nothing about anything except linux and even then he vomits up more opinionated bulls<expletive deleted> than anything else. Hardly the courtier a moderator aught to be.

Soldat forums is pathetic now. a lot of stupid people posting stupid things that aren't interesting to anyone. I have a habit of never making topics because I feel that whatever idea I come up with has to be interesting enough to call to attention. Some of you idiots use your fat greasy fingers to pound your keyboards to crank out posts with zero value. Sometimes I wish a cold painful death on other forum members, but some posters deserve Kidney stones the size of bowling balls. They all debate the stupidest things. For once I'd like someone to have a serious discussion about game design that doesn't end with some halo jackass trying to defend his obviously horrible game.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
Re: I hate jrgp (and everyone even remotely like him)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 09:53:24 pm »
Yea, that pretty much covers it.  This place blows now.  Nothing is good anymore... 
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 10:35:37 pm »
Hey, personally, I prefer having jrgp, who might be a little boring, than having someone that will spas out with one little thing (you).
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline excruciator

• Veteran
  • Asshole by Nature
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 10:57:54 pm »
This why I want the bash pit back.
Always remember the succubus...

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 11:06:43 pm »
jrgp is awesome.

While it is true that the forums are slowly becoming more and more boring, it is of no fault of jrgp's. Luckilly, a lot of awesome people are seeming to come back to the forums after long periods of inactivity.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 11:20:05 pm »
A mod should be a model member and that includes having a personality.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 11:34:43 pm »
What exactly caused you to create this thread anyways?

I haven't seen jrgp doing anything against you, nor have I seen him doing anything that's mentioned in post one...
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 11:41:13 pm »
I don't have any comments about all these, though I admit that it is true that the forums are getting boring, less active and there are few interesting things around nowadays.

Examples please?

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 11:44:19 pm »
You bore me, a4yo.

Signs that the mapping oldies are coming back (maybe for a little while), is evidence enough that this forum is dying a lot slower than before. I'm pretty happy with that.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 11:45:01 pm »
Feck this, you guys don't understand it the way a-four-year-old and I do.  Everything is uninteresting, we should change it somehow.

This forum acts like a catholic school.  We never have any gross topics anymore, we never have 18+ material anymore.

I don't care if I'm under 18, it's not like being 14 is fun... it's boring as hell.

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 11:51:51 pm »
... Right.

"jrgp's opinions and contributions suck. And the rest of you need to formulate more interesting opinions and make more interesting contributions. You all exist for the sole purpose of entertaining me."

I feel like locking this, but I'm being hesitant. Eh, I'll think it over.

Fake edit: Actually, you know what? Let's make this more productive, shall we? Everyone here who is moaning about their own lack of interest in Soldat Forums (only two of you, it seems) should stop saying "this is uninteresting" and should instead give us specific examples of what we should do to make your lives more interesting. As if it's somehow our duty.

Real edit:

A personality includes bias. As with everyone else, I believe you mean "a personality that is compatible with mine."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 11:54:47 pm by Kazuki »

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 11:57:03 pm »
Spam by ds dude deleted, user warned for being useless.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 08:59:57 am by echo_trail »

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 12:01:40 am »
all the people that made the lounge an interesting and fun place to be have buggered off

theres no camping carl, no karmazon, no dascoo, no rambo 6, no captain ben, no one gram, no geologist

flies and chakra are never here anymore either

the only person that posts anymore are jrgp and his cohorts

echo trail and kazuki are still around but they are not enough to fill the hole the lounge has become

4yo your posts are always on topic and intelligent but tbh i always read them half expecting to be bored

this is a community and naturally its quality is directly affected by its members and as we have none this place has turned to poo. end of

this place either needs old people or new people with half a brain that want to be interesting

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 12:03:19 am »
Soldat forums is pathetic now. a lot of stupid people posting stupid things that aren't interesting to anyone.

Thanks to topics like this.
*slithers back to mapping section*
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 12:08:02 am by Wraithlike »

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 12:08:32 am »
all the people that made the lounge an interesting and fun place to be have buggered off

theres no camping carl, no karmazon, no dascoo, no rambo 6, no captain ben, no one gram

I'm being agreeable here, but do you really want Captain Ben back? His first ten posts back at the forums were only marginally interesting.

Camping carl never did get to post his stories

karmazon, be back soon

dascoo, be back in 2009

rambo 6, be back without lesbian pron

one gram had better get back and post some of HIS own army stories

p.s., the beatings will continue until morale improves

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 12:11:02 am »
A personality includes bias. As with everyone else, I believe you mean "a personality that is compatible with mine."
I'm compatible with any sense of humor. I don't even mind Mangled*

Kazuki if you want the place to be interesting the moderators need to be more relaxed about what topics stay open (considering this topic is at worst still salvageable it should stay open) and a bit more strict about what people can post, an intelligent thread can easily be completely derailed by a post.

Sorry Panzer, there's not a whole lot of insightful things to say about say, washing a dog.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 12:12:34 am »
Blue-ninja you can't fill in all those people.

Your a funny person, I admit that, but once I started telling you how much I admire, you start to blush and you become unfunny.

Don't read this post. BN.

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 12:25:43 am »

theres no camping carl, no karmazon, no dascoo, no rambo 6, no captain ben, no one gram

I'm being agreeable here, but do you really want Captain Ben back? His first ten posts back at the forums were only marginally interesting.

Camping carl never did get to post his stories

karmazon, be back soon

dascoo, be back in 2009

rambo 6, be back without lesbian pron

one gram had better get back and post some of HIS own army stories

p.s., the beatings will continue until morale improves

we all hated captain ben and he was often an idiot but he was funny

half of those other people are banned forever

and those other like dascoo and karamzon wouldnt come back if there was a reward

Sorry Panzer, there's not a whole lot of insightful things to say about say, washing a dog.

if youre referring to the type of new topics people make around here then im probably with you on that one. also wipe off half of what i said about you being boring, i think that mostly comes down to your avatar which changes all the time and me getting confused

but really i do like talking about computer games and all that you lot do but it gets very samey when i come on here the next day expecting a "Call of Duty X" thread to be made or the latest fps pooe they roll out. games are cool but you dont want to be arguing about the differences between a controller and a mouse every evening for the rest of your life

Offline Brock

• Flagrunner
  • [GG]StrykeR
    • Gunner Guards Clansite
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 12:43:44 am »
Holy shite, the DRAMA
"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a
computer-generated dream world built to keep us
under control in order to - wait, what?"

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 12:49:44 am »
Don't read this post

I read these four words.

I don't think myself as one who can fill any of these people's shoes. Also, I really don't feel like turning into a asian-capitalist ass-muncher who is severely interested in the power of the mind and also occasionally look studly.

Plus, the religion thread bores me, the drama bores me. Thanks for reminding me Brock.