Author Topic: Weird Classmates  (Read 6487 times)

Offline B*tchmaster3000

• Major(1)
  • Don't break avatar rules.
    • Myspace
Re: Weird Classmates
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 09:28:41 am »
i had a classmate (female) in my class (i think it was 10th grade)
and she was so fu**ing weird
-she talks with herself
-she eats the glue from the gluestick
-she smells couse she sweats
-she cuts her nails with a handcraft scissor and eat them
-she eats the green stuff in her nose (whats the word for this ?!?!?!? xD )

omg she was so weird  :o

greez

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 09:32:00 am »
Uhh, let's just say I have a friend who never truested humanity.... He is a goth, and I usually don't like them. But I helped him out of suspension/fighting, so he kinda likes to hang around with me. Well:

1) Quite an emo hairstyle he has.
2) All spiky, especially shirt, belt, and some how... shoe.
3) Shit loads of piercings. (I saw 5 in his lips wtf!!!!)
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 10:16:19 am »
Uhh, let's just say I have a friend who never truested humanity.... He is a goth, and I usually don't like them. But I helped him out of suspension/fighting, so he kinda likes to hang around with me. Well:

3) s**t loads of piercings. (I saw 5 in his lips wtf!!!!)

that isn't seen as weird now, it's normal 'mtv kids'

oh, i guess i am the weird one in class now...
we used to have someone who always gets his pecker out, standing behind a teacher and getting it out and looking like 'heyheyyy  :-*'
he also started tripping his pubichair in class, put it on his book and called the teacher because he couldn understand what there stood. (he also threw them on people)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 10:19:06 am by TBDM »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 12:44:58 pm »
you have GOT to be kidding! you're either the perfect troll, or the most incredible tool of all times.

did you ever happen to think that maybe you'd be more focused if you would just NOT stare at these guys? do these guys as stoned as they will be, come and bite your balls whenever you're taking a test? i doubt that - so what's your problem?
nah, thing is a few of them are really hot and possibly skanky laid back chicks and I'm always having a war in my head "No! Yes! No! Yes! No!!!" about whether or not I want to talk to them.

3) Shit loads of piercings. (I saw 5 in his lips wtf!!!!)
emos can be cool when they're not evil. There was this chick last year (9th grade) who was an emo in denial, had a fetish for rammstein and nazi paraphernalia (was always drawing SS guards anime style), and told me she'd kill herself if I didn't spend time with her. I didn't have the balls to say "fuck off you twisted selfish bitch" so I was basically glued to her side for like 3 months. She made me make out with her in the halls in front of everyone and stuff, she never brushed her teeth so I literally gagged each time. She had me feel her up once.... my hand smelled like shit for the next 6 hours even though I washed it thoroughly for like 5 minutes every half hour I could. At the end, my good friends, after those 3 months finally convinced me to not be a total fucking loser and stop wasting my life with her and gave me the strength to say "Go and leave me alone". She had a fit and screamed at them "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU FUCKING PRICKS!!!" After that she still sent me notes like "I want to still be ur friend and I miss uuu." I never replied and eventually she gave up. But now, she's spreading lies about me, asked out and stalked a few of my female friends (she lied about not being bi), and loves fucking each guy she meets and is always bragging about the number of condoms she has in her room and how her mom lets her do anyone she wants even though she's 16.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 12:48:26 pm by jrgp »
There are other worlds than these

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 02:28:39 pm »
She made me make out with her in the halls in front of everyone and stuff, she never brushed her teeth so I literally gagged each time. She had me feel her up once.... my hand smelled like s**t for the next 6 hours even though I washed it thoroughly for like 5 minutes every half hour I could. At the end, my good friends, after those 3 months finally convinced me to not be a total f**king loser and stop wasting my life with her and gave me the strength to say "Go and leave me alone". She had a fit and screamed at them "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU f**kING PRICKS!!!" After that she still sent me notes like "I want to still be ur friend and I miss uuu." I never replied and eventually she gave up. But now, she's spreading lies about me, asked out and stalked a few of my female friends (she lied about not being bi)

that is a truly sad story jrgp

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 02:31:26 pm »
She had me feel her up once.... my hand smelled like s**t for the next 6 hours even though I washed it thoroughly for like 5 minutes every half hour I could.

wrong hole mate

Offline Amblin

• Major(1)
  • Uwe Boll, a master and friend
    • Homepage
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 02:40:40 pm »
She had me feel her up once.... my hand smelled like s**t for the next 6 hours even though I washed it thoroughly for like 5 minutes every half hour I could.

wrong hole mate
<m00> shuve it in the peehole

I didn't have the balls to say "f**k off you twisted selfish b***h" so I was basically glued to her side for like 3 months.
There would have been nicer ways of saying that.

She made me make out with her in the halls in front of everyone and stuff, she never brushed her teeth so I literally gagged each time. She had me feel her up once.... my hand smelled like s**t for the next 6 hours even though I washed it thoroughly for like 5 minutes every half hour I could.
Who's the weirdo here?

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 02:54:19 pm »
I'm in the 11th grade and there's a girl that constantly talks and laughs to herself. Her little brother, David, died of a heart attack when he was about 10. I remember one day in spanish class the teacher asked who her partner was. She pointed to an empty desk and said, "Oh, David's my partner." Pretty fucking creepy.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 09:58:48 pm »
There would have been nicer ways of saying that.
You're right, that's not something I can say (it's what my friends told me to say). I said, "Maybe we should break up, see different people." Then she was, "pfft. I guess I'll go.. kill myself..."

Who's the weirdo here?
Her for not being clean.

wrong hole mate
No, I didn't actually touch any parts, I just ran my hand up her skirt half way then pulled it back immediately because I thought someone might have seen.

that is a truly sad story jrgp
Yes, and for this reason I've been too afraid / nervous / lacked the motivation to talk to or hang out with girls anymore.

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 10:51:49 pm »
Uhm, her trying to manipulate you into a relationship through suicide and you obliging is actually the weird part I think.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 11:40:12 pm »
Uhm, her trying to manipulate you into a relationship through suicide and you obliging is actually the weird part I think.
She's ugly as hell, loves nazi crap, bathes rarely, is a complete slut, gets into fights easily, and is a complete emo AND a goth. I had a pic of her and am very glad I deleted it.

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 11:58:53 pm »
She's ugly as hell, loves nazi crap, bathes rarely, is a complete s**t, gets into fights easily, and is a complete emo AND a goth. I had a pic of her and am very glad I deleted it.

If you hated her that much, you should have just left her and let her commit suicide.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2008, 12:00:15 am »
jrgp always has these weird girlstories that are so unbelievable sometimes I think he just made them up for attention. I really do.
Also Goth, Emo, Same shit.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 12:03:08 am by Thinkto urself »

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2008, 12:24:25 am »
jrgp always has these weird girlstories that are so unbelievable sometimes I think he just made them up for attention. I really do.
Also Goth, Emo, Same shit.
buh, NOTHING I have ever said on this forum is a lie or made up. The only person I lie to is my father, to get out of bad situations. No one else.

She's ugly as hell, loves nazi crap, bathes rarely, is a complete s**t, gets into fights easily, and is a complete emo AND a goth. I had a pic of her and am very glad I deleted it.

If you hated her that much, you should have just left her and let her commit suicide.
Sometimes I really wish I had done that, then the guilt starts to come... But yeah, I found out that everything she told me was a lie, including the suicide thing. I highly doubt she would have.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 12:26:05 am by jrgp »

Offline iDante

• Veteran
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 12:49:21 am »
Ooooh man there is an awesome dude at my school. I know him because we used to play runescape together, got some good loot from god wars too. Anyways, the kid is crazy. He comes into school one day with his hands all bandaged up. I ask him why. His eyes get really big and he starts talking reeeally fast. I didn't quite pick out all the details of what he said, but this is the general story:
So one day his parents told him to get off the computer (I quit runescape a good while ago but he didn't) and he freaked out. His parents kept nagging him, so he grabbed his phone, flipped it open, and ripped the thing in half, and threw the halves at his parents. He then proceeded to punch a hole in his wall with his right hand, breaking it in several places. He was still so pissed that when his parents tried to get him into the car to take him to the hospital, he punched the window of the car so hard with his other hand that it popped out and shattered on the ground, breaking his hand. When he got to the hospital he had to be sedated until they got him fixed because he was freaking out. Now he has to do anger management stuff, but jesus christ. That kid is awesome.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2008, 01:02:15 am »
Ooooh man there is an awesome dude at my school. I know him because we used to play runescape together, got some good loot from god wars too. Anyways, the kid is crazy. He comes into school one day with his hands all bandaged up. I ask him why. His eyes get really big and he starts talking reeeally fast. I didn't quite pick out all the details of what he said, but this is the general story:
So one day his parents told him to get off the computer (I quit runescape a good while ago but he didn't) and he freaked out. His parents kept nagging him, so he grabbed his phone, flipped it open, and ripped the thing in half, and threw the halves at his parents. He then proceeded to punch a hole in his wall with his right hand, breaking it in several places. He was still so pissed that when his parents tried to get him into the car to take him to the hospital, he punched the window of the car so hard with his other hand that it popped out and shattered on the ground, breaking his hand. When he got to the hospital he had to be sedated until they got him fixed because he was freaking out. Now he has to do anger management stuff, but jesus christ. That kid is awesome.
That just proves how horribly addicting rhunescape is to some people...

Offline Pienne

• Major(1)
  • yoridoridoridoridoridoridori
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2008, 07:39:32 am »
I didn't have the balls to say "f**k off you twisted selfish b***h" so I was basically glued to her side for like 3 months. She made me make out with her in the halls in front of everyone and stuff, she never brushed her teeth so I literally gagged each time. She had me feel her up once.... my hand smelled like s**t for the next 6 hours even though I washed it thoroughly for like 5 minutes every half hour I could.

buh, NOTHING I have ever said on this forum is a lie or made up. The only person I lie to is my father, to get out of bad situations. No one else.

buh, my boner is not minuscule, I do have a bit of athletic strength, and I am no where near as nerdy as you wrote.

sorry, I can't refrain from locking this steaming pile of crap.

If the lounge mods really feel like letting these morons bash and defame me even further, feel free to unlock and let the crap-shoot commence.

CHOO CHOO
ALL ABOARD THE SELF DEPRECIATING TRAIN DESIGNATED FOR BORING EMASCULATED SELF-LOATHING FAILURES WHO ARE THE RESULT OF MODERN FEMINISM'S HANDIWORK.
NEXT STOP: ANGSTVILLE. I REAPEAT, ANGSTVILLE. A REMINDER THAT THOSE WHO RESPOND TO EVERYTHING LOGICALLY AND SEE THE WORLD FAR TOO LITERALLY ARE NOT ONLY FREE TO RIDE WITH US BUT ARE INVITED WARMLY.
THANK YOU.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2008, 03:11:30 pm »
Pienne, I'm not the kind of kid who cuts himselfs, cries not-stop, writes a bunch of little poems about how bad life sucks, listens to linkin park and my chemical remains, or whatever, sleeps all day , etc. I don't think the lack of these things qualifies as angst.

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2008, 03:20:40 pm »
Suddenly, this has turned into a discussion where everybody is not talking about their weird classmates, but rather about themselves.

Unsurprising, really, since the SoldatForums isn't exactly a good source of sanity and calcium.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 03:23:13 pm »
Suddenly, this has turned into a discussion where everybody is not talking about their weird classmates, but rather about themselves.
... Or maybe about how our weird classmates have affected us so and changed our lives for good.