Author Topic: A Memoir of a Forgotten Rule  (Read 4444 times)

Offline Farah

• Major
A Memoir of a Forgotten Rule
« on: December 30, 2008, 07:08:16 pm »
I glanced across the window. The shattered remains of what was to come fell over my eyes. I knew it...

First, my young padawan, we must go back to the events of one september night. Infuriated by a wanton pink bird and its human-amphibian accomplice, I decided my complete and utter dislike for these heathen fiends. Prior to this, I was rather rash though. Instead of declare my attack first, I rushed to the endgame!

Fire burned in my eyes as I made my call to arms, nothing was going to stop me pressing my foot down and utilising everything in my power to destroy their lives! I brandished the fabled "hammer of perpetual banishment" and smashed it down with all my might!

Alas, I missed. I instead had attacked a lesser hated peasant. He worked in the den, or what these days is described as "The Lounge" or even "The Living Room". Now, myself having power over every part of the estate, I saw that through his work logs, he was actually quite a blatant saboteur! I became more and more enraged. My heart beat faster and faster as I was froze in a mixture of anger and perplexion. I did not know what to do, and then I came across a couple of worklogs. It seemed that this "Captain Ben" character I accidentally laid my might, built-up over a number of years, had actually broken the rules. I could not resist the evil smirk.

I was to declare my severe and utter dislike for these, now three, characters to the forum every peasant who would respect and agree with every single decision I could ever make. I released every insult I could in a verbose manner, these "connosieurs of the gluteus maximus" would not "send their testicle-fueled comments" to the working man any more! Giving work-logs and evidence collected by the CCTV, I garnered enough momentum to make an absolute decision.

I had sent the notice to every single worker in the estate. "I dislike you. Severly". This was only to garner the attention of these paranoid sheep in my master plan. The three characters were swiftly banished, but with the power of my cunning, not my might.
As for the rest of the sheep, I'd rather have a little subtely into how I address those fools. I found this to be a rather witty addition:

Shape up, maggots! What the feck are you, retarded Indonesian pygmies? And if so, why do you have a computer?

This and many other elaborations on my absolute rule, while saying I would "consult the admins" to keep myself in line. But shall I kid myself? My power was absolute! My target was not aimed at these fools anymore, it was rather aimed at my quest!

Yes, young reader. The fruits of the dreamscape which produced every single nocturnal emission I had ever had as a young otaku was coming to life! I had desired this kind of power for so long. So long.... My absolute power reigned for the ages to come. I was a de-facto Administrator.I was RZA to the Wu-tang Clan, Cardinal Richelieu to Louis XIII. I was the strongman who everybody knew, and loved.Studying how to appeal to society; I was loved for what I pretended to be, than for my lust for power.

It worked, but now I needed my knights of the round table. People drawn in by the delusion of my persona. I found the appropriate force who corresponded to this:
"Pulsating Paths", "BDSM In The Center", "SanDiskFlashDrive", "ExfoliatedCells", "Turn Death", "Seth of The World", "The Flower Lady" and many other irrelevant characters who were all a part of my ploy. My acts of rule made known, the peasents cheering for what I promised them.

I came to realise after time they were cheering for my actions, not for me as a ruler! Again, that very rage came back in the dawning days of the year...I cannot control it, I fear I may do something rash, so I dedicate this memoir to my brother, who shares the same fetish for power as I do.
Brother Jasper, rise gallantly with pride.

-------------------------------

I found this memoir while investigating this attack, to become a part of the attack, I had to make myself known as one of the people he was willing to target.

You had your guard down Kazuki, now everybody knows.

------------------------------

Double-post merged. - Kaz <3
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:07:30 pm by Kazuki »
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
Re: A Memoir of a Forgotten Rule
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 07:25:14 pm »
What?

Offline Godefroy

• Major
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 07:26:50 pm »
The fuck? o_o
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:31:10 pm by Godefroy »

Offline Blue-ninja

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 07:30:24 pm »
Sounds like a furry story budding into a great furry story.

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 07:31:11 pm »
..your point exactly, Farah? @@

Player since late 2007

Offline Xxypher

• Veteran
  • Soldat Veteran.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 07:32:45 pm »
Furries... keep that shiz away from Slackerz forum, or else!

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 08:41:05 pm »
Furry story?
what the fuck how do you guys not understand this it's pretty simple :e

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 08:47:31 pm »
Now I'm not trying to be an opposite side of you, I swear, but something REALLY did fuck up your mind.... jrgp can't be similar to you, because first, we only joke around with him, but some of us actually "hate you" Farah. And second.... jrgp never did any of those retarded shit as you did, or I think....

"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 08:49:51 pm »
WDEQWADAWDDQWQAXD

this topic isn't aimed at jrgp

* Farah facepalms

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 08:52:01 pm »
wall of text oh the characters j, r, g and p are bolded it must be about him

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 08:52:25 pm »
I came to realise after time they were cheering for my actions, not for me as a ruler! Again, that very rage came back in the dawning days of the year...I cannot control it, I fear I may do something rash, so I dedicate this memoir to my brother, who shares the same fetish for power as I do.
Brother Jasper, rise gallantly with pride.
Care to tell me what this means...? It does abbreviate to jrgp...
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 08:55:48 pm »
Something about Kazuki and jrgp...I think

Player since late 2007

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 08:57:02 pm »
if you're going to interpret a text please fucking read it

asdffffffffffffffffffff

Something about Kazuki and jrgp...I think
WE HAVE A WINNER

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 09:00:07 pm »
Well, you're including "Star Wars", which is completely useless/why in the hell would you even have it; and just say your fucking point in the final paragraph. Don't you know how to write an essay?

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 09:54:33 pm »
Well, you're including "Star Wars", which is completely useless/why in the hell would you even have it; and just say your f**king point in the final paragraph. Don't you know how to write an essay?

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE AN ESSAY TO YOU?
my god you're all daft
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 09:57:06 pm by Eagles_Arrows »

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 09:57:32 pm »
Well, maybe a shitty writing.... But my point is, Farah isn't exactly telling us what his point is. He should tell us what he's trying to say in the final paragraph @_@

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:17 pm »
only because you're fucking dense

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 10:03:47 pm »
That's one hell of a brutal truth to me...

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 10:07:54 pm »
My response to this? Don't double post next time. ;D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:46:08 pm by Kazuki »

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 10:17:37 pm »
I feel like Democritus when he discovered atoma.

ahahahaha i just noticed you put a love sign in my post

what happened to me being the next ban?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:19:37 pm by Farah »