Author Topic: Register Soldat for Free  (Read 20499 times)

Offline Michal Marcinkowski

• Creator of Soldat
  • Flagrunner
  • I ain't got time to bleed.
    • Soldat home page
Register Soldat for Free
« on: February 16, 2009, 05:20:23 pm »
Well of course not really for free. But I have a really cool deal where you buy one thing and get a Soldat registration for free. I've had this working for a while but I hesitated to publish any news about it until I had a bunch of satisfied players that used it. I`m happy it works!

It is called TrialPay and it is just an additional path for you to get your full license, which is completely equivalent to what you’d get if you took the simple direct payment route. The way it works is you get a couple offers from different companies and if you buy or try one of their products you get Soldat for free.

The guys at Cortex Command or RoboForm are using it for selling full game versions. So its best if they explain it fully:

We’re especially excited about the fact that TrialPay customizes its offers to your geographical location. If you live in the U.S., you will get offers from big-name U.S. brands like GAP and Blockbuster, but if you live in China or South America, you get affordable offers for local businesses in your local currency: prepaid cell phone cards, regional shops, etc. Since you get the Cortex Command license for free with the deal, this means it’s a much lower expense for you than having to pay a fixed U.S. price in U.S. dollars.

Even for U.S. customers, it’s pretty satisfying to be able to choose an offer you’re interested in anyway, and then get the game for free on top of it! It certainly made my day when I got RoboForm, and managed to surprise the wife with flowers at her work.

We understand you might be as skeptical as I was initially, but at least check out the offer page — If nothing else, it’s pretty interesting to see what random deals you get.

Get Soldat for Free!

I'll be posting some Soldat 1.5 related news soon so come back here in a while, see you.

Offline Farah

• Major
Re: Register Soldat for Free
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 06:02:42 pm »
this has been going on for a while hasn't it? though i've seen many other programs use it and at times you can save money, i recommend it.
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:16:14 am »
I'll be posting some Soldat 1.5 related news soon so come back here in a while, see you.
Woo! Some info on Soldat 1.5 soon! This is what we have all been waiting for!
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 03:42:51 am »
cool. but I don't find it very useful :D

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 03:45:40 am »
oh right...we have been waiting for the new version to come out. Silly me :D
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline Ragnaros

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 11:34:48 am »
Quote from: Michal Marcinkowski
:o :o :o
YAY! post it post it post it!  :D  :-X

[OFFTOPIC]
btw,...
The guys at Cortex Command...
i looove CortexCommand <3
my 2nd favourite game (after Soldat of course), amazing physics!

ps: have already registered (i mean Soldat)  [pigtail]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:39:31 am by Ragnaros »

Offline SpiltCoffee

• Veteran
  • Spilt, not Split!
    • SpiltCoffee's Site
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 10:26:04 pm »
Since I'm already registered, I'm just gonna quote the bit I'm interested by.

I hope soon isn't in Soldat terms.
When life hands you High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate,
Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Fumarate, Yellow 5, Tocopherol and Less Than 2% Natural Flavour... make Lemonade!

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 10:51:33 pm »
I hope soon isn't in Soldat terms.
Ya never know mate, you never know.  ::)
There are other worlds than these

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 12:14:21 am »
What offer is free, I've checked em out and you have to buy something WHY! WHY!

Offline AntiHero

• Camper
  • INF all the way!
    • TheAllStarsClan Site
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 10:26:04 am »
Now that you made it free people wont have to do the other way to get soldat for free :D
Infiltration|Veterinarian

Offline BambooSamurai

• Major(1)
Re: Register
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 02:52:48 pm »
I think I may be done with soldat... I considered this game one of the best for its simplicity. Now you have to register? I wouldn't have ever came across this game if I first had to register.  But Hey, I've been itching to build a game similar... Maybe this is my kick in the ass...

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 02:53:19 pm »
I think I may be done with soldat... I considered this game one of the best for its simplicity. Now you have to register? I wouldn't have ever came across this game if I first had to register.  But Hey, I've been itching to build a game similar... Maybe this is my kick in the ass...

No you don't have to register.

Offline BambooSamurai

• Major(1)
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 03:01:38 pm »
I dont have to register? I cant seem to find any other "register" area other than soldat.pl... Then where do I register for portal?

To play online. when I click register, the screen comes up blank in soldat
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 03:04:35 pm by BambooSamurai »

Offline Dusty

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 03:10:27 pm »
I dont have to register? I cant seem to find any other "register" area other than soldat.pl... Then where do I register for portal?

To play online. when I click register, the screen comes up blank in soldat

You don't have to pay to be able to play, it just adds extra super cool features. The blank screen you mentioned is a bug which I don't know much.

Actually now when thinking about it, you probably were talking about making an account, not about the registeration you have to pay for. Well, it doesn't take THAT long to register when you finally get it to work! (to be honest I don't like it either) lulz

Offline BambooSamurai

• Major(1)
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 03:13:35 pm »
Do you know of another place I can create an account for portal?... I misunderstood "create account/register" Thanks for replying

Offline chutem

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 03:26:47 pm »
You can do it through your internet browser by going to web.portal.enesce.com, second tab along the top. It should be straightforward enough.
1NK3FbdNtH6jNH4dc1fzuvd4ruVdMQABvs

Offline BambooSamurai

• Major(1)
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 03:36:46 pm »
Thanks man