Author Topic: plz help me  (Read 750 times)

Offline lopezz

• Major(1)
  • i like big butts
plz help me
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:54:51 pm »
whenever i start the game, i click ok, then it beeps, and a poppup comes up, i click on start game, it beeps, another popup comes up, and i look sthrough the maps and bot list, there is completely nothing there :( plz tell me what to do... the first popup says "cannot change visible in Onshow or Onhide" plz help me
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:06:18 pm by lopezz »

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
Re: plz help me
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 09:57:28 pm »
Post some screenshots of what exactly is happening, I'm sure we will be able to see what the problem is then. Although if you can't please explain the error a bit more clearly, exactly what it says etc.
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

Offline lopezz

• Major(1)
  • i like big butts
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:58:49 pm »
ok, tell me how i make screenshot plz :P

Offline -Zombie-

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 12:43:35 am »
ok, tell me how i make screenshot plz :P
Just press the 'print screen' key (I don't actually know the button for soldat). It is along the top of your keyboard next to the f12 key.
Then go to paint, then just paste it in (ctr + v).

Offline Keldorn

• Soldier
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 01:59:28 am »
This is strange.. very strange... I'd recommend that you re-download / re-install Soldat. Also, Soldat tends to stuff up on Windows Vista and there are some complications if you use Linux as your operating system.

Also, make sure you've looked through the Soldat Config and also make sure you haven't accidentally deleted any of the files.

P.S. Are you use MAC OSX...
Anyone play KOL?

Offline Animagladius

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 12:42:39 pm »
Sorry for this thread necromancy... But it's the youngest thread I've found with the same topic.

The thing is... I get the same error messages. First I get this:

followed by some access violations.

WinXP SP3, just re-installed the whole system, installed all the drivers, then Soldat, restarted a couple of times in between and now it still won't work. :\

Any idea?

Offline Animagladius

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 01:47:44 pm »
Anybody, maybe? :/

Offline xurich

• Flagrunner
    • SCTFL
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 04:09:27 pm »
If you reinstalled your operating system and you're still having problems, it's probably hardware related. A quick search brought this potential solution, though if that doesn't work for you, it's possible that it's another piece of hardware causing the errors.