Author Topic: Recovering my old registered acount  (Read 1385 times)

Offline FantasticSoup

• Major(1)
Recovering my old registered acount
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:48:33 pm »
Hey, I used to play soldat about a year ago but then I stopped and moved to other things for awhile. I had a registered account and maybe you've seen me but my character name was CamBot.
Anyways, I got a new computer and was wondering how to get the key to register my soldat game again. I might have the old key if I ransack my old computer but chances are I won't find it. I paid good money for this game with my handy dandy credit card and was wondering if the file could be recovered.

Thank you sincerely,
      FantasticSoup

Offline X-Rayz

• Camper
Re: Recovering my old registered acount
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 10:53:07 pm »
You payed 9 bucks.

Unless you are putting 9 bucks towards some bread or something why dont you just buy it again. Just think...that 9 bucks could be the line between us not having a next soldat version or us having one.

I hope you do whats right for your country.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
Re: Recovering my old registered acount
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:09:47 am »
X-Rayz. where do you come up with that crap?  Seriously.

Just PM Michal using these forums, explain the situation to him, and provide him with your name and the original email account you used for registration.  Make sure you include something about Soldat registration in the title so it gets through.

I just experienced the exact same situation and doing that got me my reg. key again.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.