Author Topic: Possesion of pot  (Read 3729 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Possesion of pot
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2010, 09:41:56 pm »
@4year: With that logic you can allow nuclear weapons for citizens. 
Are you intentionally using logical fallacies or are you just an idiot?

Clearly a nuclear weapon would be a public safety risk, exactly the kind of thing that should be banned.  If marijuana hurts anyone at all it would only be the user, exactly the kind of thing that should be perfectly legal.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2010, 10:04:27 pm »
I have no interest in pot or cigarettes/cigars (and never will).  Seeing as how you can easily die from alcohol in one night of bad choices and eventually from cigarettes, I honestly don't see why pot isn't legal.  It's not addictive like cigarettes and too much of it can't kill you like alcohol can. Not to say it isn't without its health problems, but the risks and problems with it seem to be less than cigarettes and alcohol in all respects.

I'm all for making it legal and handling it just like cigarettes are.

Offline -Major-

• Veteran
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2010, 10:25:47 pm »
They want me to talk to a detective to find out who is dealing. i already know who is, and besides the fear of getting killed, i kinda feel like doing that.

I'm not a addict, that was my first experience with pot and apparently you don't get high off the first time.

I was super depressed and stressed out, and i figured i'd try it, i took one hit, went inside, 10 minutes later, my roommate comes in "hey guys theres someone here to talk to you"
and thats it.
that "friend" of yours really deserve some beating... I don't generally support violence for educational purposes... but I think that kiddo needs some, for his own good.