Author Topic: The Link Dump and amusing stuff list  (Read 733540 times)

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
Re: The Link Dump and amusing stuff list
« Reply #2400 on: March 07, 2009, 05:01:47 am »
lolz i just made an account on kingdom of loathing XD
check out my server! click here

If at first you don't succeed, Improvise! :D

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #2401 on: March 07, 2009, 05:42:45 am »
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Hundkeex

• Major
  • boycott the supervise
« Reply #2402 on: March 08, 2009, 11:55:20 am »
http://www.hotel626.com - For those who dare. Really realistic online horror game that only works between 6 PM and 6 AM. Enjoy.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-would-you-have-been-a-nazi-test - Would you be nazi under WW2?

I would be : Der Kommandant!

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 77% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 02:47:26 pm by Hundkeex »

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #2403 on: March 08, 2009, 04:46:27 pm »
Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 68% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.
Text goes here...

Offline TBDM

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2404 on: March 08, 2009, 04:55:51 pm »
The SS Officer

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=18048702267320519909
terrorism test.

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #2405 on: March 08, 2009, 06:20:49 pm »
I know this is pretty old but still...
http://winterrowd.com/fullscreen/?GameId=1
Text goes here...

Offline N. Escalona

• Major(1)
  • Pretentious Nutknot
« Reply #2406 on: March 08, 2009, 08:00:20 pm »
The Resistance

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
I kind of expected to be a Nazi.
Do you want to see me crawl across the floor to you?
Do you want to hear me beg you to take me back?
I'd gladly do it because
I don't want to fade away.

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #2407 on: March 08, 2009, 08:05:49 pm »
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic
Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #2408 on: March 08, 2009, 08:17:37 pm »
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
« Reply #2409 on: March 08, 2009, 08:33:41 pm »
Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic

Offline Rai-Dei

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2410 on: March 08, 2009, 08:46:54 pm »
The Resistance

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #2411 on: March 09, 2009, 06:36:59 am »
The Everyday German

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic
Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

...nothing I hate more than those. Most annoying prank ever.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:40:08 am by STM1993 »

Offline Vilho

• Soldier
  • Scandinavian
« Reply #2412 on: March 09, 2009, 08:34:18 am »
Oh snap, I was Adolf Hitler.

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #2413 on: March 09, 2009, 08:45:49 am »

got
Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil s**t was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #2414 on: March 09, 2009, 09:41:19 am »
...nothing I hate more than those. Most annoying prank ever.
Also one of the oldest pranks...
Text goes here...

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #2415 on: March 09, 2009, 11:24:09 am »

I hate you ; _ ;

Feck now I have headache cause I had headphones

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2416 on: March 09, 2009, 12:10:42 pm »
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #2417 on: March 09, 2009, 01:57:18 pm »
I was hitler.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline frosty

• Flagrunner
  • Uber Desert Eagle ^^
« Reply #2418 on: March 09, 2009, 09:27:29 pm »

I hate you ; _ ;

Feck now I have headache cause I had headphones

eck i agree *ouch*

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.