Author Topic: The Link Dump and amusing stuff list  (Read 733506 times)

DarkCrusade

Re: The Link Dump and amusing stuff list
« Reply #3020 on: July 20, 2009, 07:49:20 am »
You suck actually, you know that? *ThoughtYouWereFunnySinceYouLikeFuturama*

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
  • It's a real burn, being right so often.
« Reply #3021 on: July 20, 2009, 08:02:49 am »
I have nothing wrong with killing animals if they are needed for food...a humans life is much more important to me then a dog.

But the fact is that I doubt very highly that she "Needed" to slaughter her dog for food like that (In other words she was taking a sick thrill out of chopping her dog up and taking "Funny" pics of it).

In the end 4-year-old  if you think for one second that "She's smiling because she gets to eat today" your a idiot...I mean really look at everything in the back round, cars a nice house etc...and the nature of the pics as well are not showing a person in dire need of food.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3022 on: July 20, 2009, 08:06:58 am »
I have nothing wrong with killing animals if they are needed for food...a humans life is much more important to me then a dog.

But the fact is that I doubt very highly that she "Needed" to slaughter her dog for food like that (In other words she was taking a sick thrill out of chopping her dog up and taking "Funny" pics of it).

In the end 4-year-old  if you think for one second that "She's smiling because she gets to eat today" your a idiot...I mean really look at everything in the back round, cars a nice house etc...and the nature of the pics as well are not showing a person in dire need of food.
Well-said. I really didn't know how to put it...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3023 on: July 20, 2009, 08:09:54 am »
There are a lot of clues that this dog wasn´t slaughtered for food ... we don´t need to get them here right now, it is obvious.

Shes in Russia she's smiling because she gets to eat today.

Actually I get the real meaning of this post right now ... racist. Or you did your worst joke EVER

Offline Meep.

• Camper
« Reply #3024 on: July 20, 2009, 08:28:41 am »
I'm gonna put my money on a taxidermist/medical student with a bit of a twisted sense of humor.  Doesn't look like the innocent animal slaughtering type. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:30:48 am by Meep. »

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3025 on: July 20, 2009, 08:49:15 am »
I'm gonna put my money on a taxidermist/medical student with a bit of a twisted sense of humor.  Doesn't look like the innocent animal slaughtering type. 
True she could be a medical student, the manner with which she is cutting the dog open is the typical way of dissecting a animal the problem with that theory is that if she were really dissecting the dog wouldn't she be in a controlled environment with an instructor in a classroom?

My comments still stand.

(Oh yeah and shes not a taxidermist)

Offline Meep.

• Camper
« Reply #3026 on: July 20, 2009, 09:02:48 am »
if she were really dissecting the dog wouldn't she be in a controlled environment with an instructor in a classroom?
Who knows, it's Russia after all.   :P

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3027 on: July 20, 2009, 09:51:40 am »
I'm removing all the images of that slaughtered dog and warning Thinktu +30. Don't ever post things of that nature again.
There are other worlds than these

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #3028 on: July 20, 2009, 10:55:47 am »
Why are you flipping a shit about the dog? I could show you the same picture with a redneck draining the blood out of a deer in America. Or de-feathering a chicken, or skinning a cat in some countries.  To her that dog is just food.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #3029 on: July 20, 2009, 11:09:11 am »
Draining the blood out of a deer, juggling it's organs, and posing with the skinned carcass, however, would probably incite a similar response. It falls under that "respect the animals" shit Kazuki started a topic about.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3030 on: July 20, 2009, 11:09:30 am »
Why are you flipping a s**t about the dog? I could show you the same picture with a redneck draining the blood out of a deer in America. Or de-feathering a chicken, or skinning a cat in some countries.  To her that dog is just food.
Boy...is there something wrong with you?

I have seen first hand an animal getting slaughtered for food THE FACT IS THAT A DOG is NOT food. Deer cow pigs etc. are food.
The darn thing was a house dog not an animal raised to be eaten and if you read what i said before (which I doubt) you might understand why everyone here (with any sense of morals) is pissed off at those pics.

I'm thinking that you're trying to act tough and big by saying that there's nothing "Wrong" with randomly slaughtering a house dog.

AND FOR THE LOVE O' MIKE that dog was NOT being used for food. (I cant stress that enough)

I'm thinking that this has gotten to far of topic so before one of the mods starts handing out warning points we should get back to reality....

Draining the blood out of a deer, juggling it's organs, and posing with the skinned carcass, however, would probably incite a similar response.
well not from me it wouldn't Deer are food (Not to mention that it most likely had to be hunted first) meaning that there was some work put into getting it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 11:11:46 am by MattH »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3031 on: July 20, 2009, 11:15:42 am »
Why are you flipping a shit about the dog? I could show you the same picture with a redneck draining the blood out of a deer in America. Or de-feathering a chicken, or skinning a cat in some countries.  To her that dog is just food.
That may be, but the majority of the people here who see that pic regard it as fucked, especially dog worshipers such as myself.
There are other worlds than these

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #3032 on: July 20, 2009, 11:26:43 am »
They didn't randomly slaughter a house dog, a stray was hit by a car and it died. They are studying to be Vets and they did a dissection.  They should have done so in a better environment and did not need to publish photos/video which would so obviously offend people. However the idea of a prospective Vet using a deceased animal to study is perfectly fine, because the experience and knowlege could save a patient in the future.

jrgp was right to remove it, Thinkto didn't have enough of a warning as to how explicit it was or in what nature.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline MattH

• Flagrunner
« Reply #3033 on: July 20, 2009, 11:31:57 am »
They didn't randomly slaughter a house dog, a stray was hit by a car and it died. They are studying to be Vets and they did a dissection. 
And might I ask were you got this information? I don't remember reading anything in the wright up about her being a vet...or how the dog died the fact is that the dog looked in good shape (I mean there were no broken bones).

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3034 on: July 20, 2009, 11:42:14 am »
Well, looked like parts got cut out ... with a knife. Don´t know how that is possible when getting hit by a car and on the other hand: why you try to protect Thinktos position ... it is senseless like your trys to explain it at all.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #3035 on: July 20, 2009, 12:05:33 pm »
They didn't randomly slaughter a house dog, a stray was hit by a car and it died. They are studying to be Vets and they did a dissection. 
And might I ask were you got this information? I don't remember reading anything in the wright up about her being a vet...or how the dog died the fact is that the dog looked in good shape (I mean there were no broken bones).
Russiatoday
I didn't want to post the link.

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3036 on: July 20, 2009, 12:08:58 pm »
I don´t care on backgrounds and such. It is perversion to post this pictures in a topic that is intended to be actually fun and amusing and not disturbing and embarassing. End of the discussion. Nothing more to say about it.

Offline STM1993

• Rainbow Warrior
  • It's been a long time.
« Reply #3037 on: July 20, 2009, 12:31:56 pm »
Aight, let's get back on posting links to amusing stuff:

Devil May Cry: The Stupid Files 9
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 12:41:13 pm by STM1993 »

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3038 on: July 20, 2009, 01:32:30 pm »
I like that video a lot, STM, but actually none of my german friends have such a good english as mine what is sad. They didn´t understand a word in this great video :(

Well, maybe known, maybe not, here are the "Stick Figures on Crack":

Stick Figures on Crack #3

And my favourite peaceof german rap (note, I only listen to metal and techno, but this one is CRAZY):

Sido feat. DJ TomCraft - Sureshot

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #3039 on: July 20, 2009, 01:43:53 pm »
Text goes here...