Author Topic: The Link Dump and amusing stuff list  (Read 733567 times)

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
Re: The Link Dump and amusing stuff list
« Reply #4320 on: May 31, 2010, 05:57:31 pm »
http://brasscockroach.com/h4ll0w33n2007/manga/Amigara-Full/Amigara-0.html

read the whole thing; it's only 31 pages. the ending is great.
I lost sleep over that. It creeped me out more then anything has in a long time. Thanks :D
I laughed then shat my pants

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #4321 on: May 31, 2010, 08:46:49 pm »

IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE JOY OF THESE SHALLOW TRIFLES TO FORGET THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE AND BE FORGOTTEN
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 08:48:32 pm by Lord Frunkamunch »
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #4322 on: June 06, 2010, 12:08:18 pm »
b&

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #4323 on: June 06, 2010, 07:38:43 pm »
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Mitak

• Camper

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #4325 on: June 07, 2010, 03:52:22 pm »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
« Reply #4326 on: June 08, 2010, 10:55:57 am »
***SORRY I'M LATE!***

"Amen Brother BJ. I have yet to meet a teenaged boy who is immersed in this depraved world of violent homoerotic video games that isn't a queer himself. I have spent countless hours witnessing to these zit-faced losers over at the video arcades in Downtown Des Moines, and I can tell you they spend plenty of time on their knees. And not in prayer, either!"

"Just look at them, with their S&M masks on, the one in the back looking tenderly upon the the one in front, sodomizing him in his mind. And what's with the weird, possibly satanic symbol that is so prominent on the cover?"

gold

Here is my answer for them - already posted:

"For those who do not know, ‘Counter Strike’ is an ultra-violent video Game where you go around shooting anyone you like. In the ‘alternative reality’ of Counter Strike, you can even pretend to be a Terrorist member of the Al Qaeda, and go out on a killing spree, murdering Godly American Soldiers. Shocking!"

"When these kids could be in Church learning all about God's love, reading the Bible, or spending their time with Jesus, they are instead playing these violent Anti-Christian games, and being brainwashed into wanting to Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill their parents, Kill their classmates, Kill themselves. That's the kind of trash these games brainwash children into thinking. "

"See, it's like I've been saying all along - These video games turn good normal healthy kids who get good grades and have normal lives, into psychopathic mass-murdering game-geek psychopaths. The sooner we get this game banned, the better!"

You all should be banned and shot for such bullshit spewage

There are arseloads of epic fails you did:

- You didn't noticed that counter-strike is for mature people
- Games don't make the children killers - only if they WANT to learn to kill - see, nobody wants now...they just play this game for fun
- there is a lot of proofs that games are GOOD - even if we are in virtual war, we dont use aggression and swearwords, but our mind and intellect

So, f**k^ you all, dickhead god fanatics!

Your Biggest Enemy and Atheist
FoxconN^^

^ - i wroted an russian letter on the end of the swearword, which makes it absolutely uncensored

DarkCrusade

« Reply #4327 on: June 08, 2010, 02:15:15 pm »
YOU ARE THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

oh wait..

(landoverbaptist.net is a parody website that militant atheists go to for kicks)

Offline dnmr

• Camper
  • emotionally handicapped
« Reply #4328 on: June 08, 2010, 02:32:56 pm »
go foxconn!

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #4329 on: June 08, 2010, 03:12:23 pm »
Originally Posted by FoxconN^^ View Post
FoxconN^^
And you are on moderation for being a Furry. Jesus didn't die on the cross just so you could have gay sex in a cartoon animal costume.

hahaha
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #4330 on: June 08, 2010, 04:52:56 pm »
- there is a lot of proofs that games are GOOD - even if we are in virtual war, we dont use aggression and swearwords, but our mind and intellect

Thank you.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #4331 on: June 08, 2010, 06:27:49 pm »
***SORRY I'M LATE!***

"Amen Brother BJ. I have yet to meet a teenaged boy who is immersed in this depraved world of violent homoerotic video games that isn't a queer himself. I have spent countless hours witnessing to these zit-faced losers over at the video arcades in Downtown Des Moines, and I can tell you they spend plenty of time on their knees. And not in prayer, either!"

"Just look at them, with their S&M masks on, the one in the back looking tenderly upon the the one in front, sodomizing him in his mind. And what's with the weird, possibly satanic symbol that is so prominent on the cover?"

gold

Here is my answer for them - already posted:

"For those who do not know, ‘Counter Strike’ is an ultra-violent video Game where you go around shooting anyone you like. In the ‘alternative reality’ of Counter Strike, you can even pretend to be a Terrorist member of the Al Qaeda, and go out on a killing spree, murdering Godly American Soldiers. Shocking!"

"When these kids could be in Church learning all about God's love, reading the Bible, or spending their time with Jesus, they are instead playing these violent Anti-Christian games, and being brainwashed into wanting to Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill their parents, Kill their classmates, Kill themselves. That's the kind of trash these games brainwash children into thinking. "

"See, it's like I've been saying all along - These video games turn good normal healthy kids who get good grades and have normal lives, into psychopathic mass-murdering game-geek psychopaths. The sooner we get this game banned, the better!"

You all should be banned and shot for such bulls**t spewage

There are arseloads of epic fails you did:

- You didn't noticed that counter-strike is for mature people
- Games don't make the children killers - only if they WANT to learn to kill - see, nobody wants now...they just play this game for fun

FoxconN^^

^ - i wroted an russian letter on the end of the swearword, which makes it absolutely uncensored
You got trolled hard kid.
@ii

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
« Reply #4332 on: June 08, 2010, 09:24:57 pm »

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012

• Soldier
« Reply #4333 on: June 09, 2010, 02:17:14 am »
I am an atheist.

I think that god and satan doesn't exist,
i never prayed to the lord,
i killed people,
i stealed an arseload of cool things,
i use gibberish language,
i showed the divine mother my middle finger,
i am pure enemy of the god!

So, my life is great.
My life is extremely cool.
My life kicks ass.
But i just want to tell them the brutal truth that the god doesn't really exist.

and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckUKX1lTrto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DT5vnphFaE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61kW1TGik4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S4OtbGizsQ

MY ANOTHER MSG:

Quote from: Bobby Joe
And you are on moderation for being a Furry. Jesus didn't die on the cross just so you could have gay sex in a cartoon animal costume.

Shut up. God doesn't exist. But if he really exists, i would be his toughest enemy and nightmare. Wait...i am. Go f**k a dog, you f**king fanatic.

You all are f**king retarded. How the hell you believe in bulls**t, that doesn't exist? Tell me. I want to hear more about the human stupidity and idiotic imagination.

MAGIC, MIRACLES, GOD, SATAN, THE HEAVEN, THE HELL - doesn't exist. Nothing will happen when you will ban me, because i am the atheist. The only thing you can do is screaming, because i went to your house with an Desert Eagle. You think that, what they want you to think? You believe in that, what they want you to believe in? Exit your home. Meet someone with another "sex". Stop doing your job. Show them, you are independent, or you will become nothing else than a statistic. Be aware.

Maybe THIS will tell you the brutal truth - http://godisimaginary.com/

By the way, if you saw the god - PICS OR GTFO!

and - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH6op1qKKP4 - GOLD
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:46:20 am by [SIRS]Foxconn^^2012 »

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #4334 on: June 09, 2010, 06:43:20 am »
You kids are so cute when you get mad.
@ii

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #4335 on: June 09, 2010, 06:50:46 am »
The God?
The heaven?
The hell?
Stop doing your job?

You must be drunk, kid, did you drink too much grape juice again?
b&

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #4336 on: June 09, 2010, 08:44:34 am »
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

DarkCrusade

« Reply #4337 on: June 09, 2010, 09:21:38 am »
Foxconn, it is a fucking parody forum. Noone there is doing serious "baptist business". Stop posting there before they decide to create a new forum

>> just for you <<

Because it would be funnier than baptists, I'd read it daily

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #4338 on: June 09, 2010, 10:42:50 am »
Hey, hey, hey! Where's the fucking funny in this thread?! I demand it back, you assholes!

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #4339 on: June 09, 2010, 10:56:22 am »
Hey, hey, hey! Where's the f**king funny in this thread?! I demand it back, you assholes!

Gone with the wind.
b&