Author Topic: Lets get this straight......  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Smegma

• Inactive Staff
  • Soldier
  • That's just a way to break a unity
Re: Lets get this straight......
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 10:46:12 pm »
The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter.

I wonder what the original topic was about? I could easily see it being as a subject that doesn't  "really matter".  The rest of the paragraph just builds on the first sentence. Just because you can't see your self truly saying that, that doesn't mean others could have the attitude as such.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 10:48:54 pm by Smegma »

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 10:47:12 pm »
im currently using the steyr as my main machine gun, i like to use weapons that aren't used as much to try and get others to use them.

but not the minigun lol.

Anyway, I voted for the AUG. And if this is supposed to be a poll between the two guns then why is there a "neither" option? I assume people should pick the one they dislike the least if they aren't very fond of either gun.

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

I remember that, where was it originaly?

Dude i needed that macro so badly.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 03:50:37 am »
Instead of complicating things of clips having rounds stuck to something whereas mags have them inside.
Clips = rounds are visible
Mags = rounds cannot be seeen (unless looked at from the top)

Edited out loads of spelling mistakes.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 05:54:18 pm by Iridescent »
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 02:04:54 pm »
... Clips = rounds are visible
Mags = rounds cannot be seeen (unless looked at from the top)
There you go.

Offline peemonkey

• Soldier
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 02:37:36 pm »
....that rule has too many holes to be a rule.

Offline Iridescent

• Soldier
  • Also known as Eoi
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 03:06:26 pm »
Its not a rule. Its a generalisation.
No animated signatures
Rememer that people

Offline SadistAtHeart

• Global Moderator
  • Flagrunner
  • golevka
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 05:46:02 pm »
Clip is easier to say, type, read, write, etc, than magazine.

Fake edit: peemonyk dus teh larg white pens mk1 shot far range lolzor?!?1

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 06:04:27 pm »
im currently using the steyr as my main machine gun, i like to use weapons that aren't used as much to try and get others to use them.

but not the minigun lol.
cut to save space
Anyway, I voted for the AUG. And if this is supposed to be a poll between the two guns then why is there a "neither" option? I assume people should pick the one they dislike the least if they aren't very fond of either gun.

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

You talk funny..

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 12:34:51 am »

but not the minigun lol.
cut to save space

You talk funny..

Are you really green?

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline MofoNofo

• Veteran
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 01:10:55 am »
Are you the abominable snowman?

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 01:57:08 am »
No, ofcourse not....tehe your so silly mofonofo.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 07:22:20 am »
I never knew they had any difference.

But I still don't feel any more intelligent.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2006, 02:46:02 pm »

but not the minigun lol.
cut to save space

You talk funny..

Are you really green?

I'm green, and proud, you racist!

Green Power!

Burning scarfs since 1988