Author Topic: Official Soldat Forums Picture Thread  (Read 776752 times)

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
b&

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: Official Soldat Forums Picture Thread
« Reply #6021 on: May 08, 2011, 05:11:18 am »
There are other worlds than these

DarkCrusade

« Reply #6022 on: May 08, 2011, 05:45:08 am »
You of course ;)

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #6023 on: May 08, 2011, 06:16:42 am »
You, J.
Because it's obvious she's a train wreck after that verbal beat down from you.
b&

Offline Kazuki

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • European Wonder
« Reply #6024 on: May 08, 2011, 07:33:44 pm »
I hope you find someone who can at least slightly understand and therefore appreciate your interests and the vast amount of experience you've accumulated with those interests. It's my belief that without that sort of mutual respect, any relationship would fall apart eventually. That's not to say that you should bundle up and become afraid of involvement with girls who aren't perfect for you.

Anyway, it's probably for the best that you've cut ties with that girl. It's pretty clear that she didn't see much more in you than a nice guy who could be exploited for personal gain. I was almost one of those victims, but thankfully I was much too lazy to do work for other people. More importantly, though, I've noticed that those people are pretty much nonexistent in college life, but it really depends on your major. Computer Science majors tend to be self-sustaining while about 15% of architecture ladies do what that girl tried to do to you.

Offline Mitak

• Camper
« Reply #6025 on: May 09, 2011, 02:55:25 pm »
jerk theory, gj

Offline Laser Guy

• Veteran
« Reply #6026 on: May 10, 2011, 05:20:40 am »
Needless to say, you did well.
Text goes here...

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6027 on: May 15, 2011, 09:20:26 pm »

It was gone in like 5 minutes.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #6028 on: May 15, 2011, 10:00:05 pm »
You're left hand is in the position that says, "Wow.. what a large cock."

You're welcome.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6029 on: May 15, 2011, 10:10:06 pm »

You're welcome.

Damnit.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6030 on: May 15, 2011, 11:41:31 pm »
http://jrgp.us/misc/IMG_20110504_102701.jpg

seeing the one [in this picture] in the middle pisses me off, but I'm kinda late on the scene

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6031 on: May 15, 2011, 11:43:25 pm »
http://jrgp.us/misc/IMG_20110504_102701.jpg

seeing the one [in this picture] in the middle pisses me off, but I'm kinda late on the scene

she called me the other day and told me she liked it, so whatever

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6032 on: May 16, 2011, 12:11:01 am »
Oh, well, when I said that, I was kinda pissy and didn't get the whole context.. Yeh, I'm presumptuous sometimes.

(03:18:24 AM) Joe: my friends changed my mind. and comon, you're a pretty girl, you could very very easily find some other guy to do it
(03:19:04 AM) Elena: but i asked you
(03:19:23 AM) Joe: because you know I've given you work before
(03:20:31 AM) Joe: the bottom line is that I'm not going to do it for you and if you were a good student you'd do it yourself
(03:20:56 AM) Elena: k

Setting the record straight. [and here's where the sigh goes.. like, sound of wind rushing through the backish upper part of your nose..]

Nice.

and if you want more (but it's less quality/more presumptuous crap/me cussing a lot):

If they don't give you vagina, stop doing stuff for them. Best advice ever!

I showed my mom this thread and she actually agreed with you.

Dude, my mom is the same way.

Right, because the fact that she was a girl was all the justification you needed.

Dude, f**k. Yes. Ugh, man, you don't get it. Nevermind, you do. Right on. That list of things.. nailed it.

oh boy. she sure got put in her place. shes not going to be able to recover from that from maybe even a few minutes ... etc

Whoa, f**k, meaning. Ah f**k, I got that what I was about to say was going to sound defensive or some crap, and now I can't say anything that doesn't fit into that.. uuuhhh.. [and this is where the silence bit goes]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk (@10:46pm hahaha, I just realized.. did I just cheat the swear filter?) jrgp you know you're smarter than thissss... ah s**t, if only, if only... I'm so 2 or 3 pages behind.

It's not about jrgp sticking it to the woman; it's about him sticking up for himself.  I'd say he succeeded in the regard.

Sticking up for himself? There's a beautiful level beyond that where "sticking up for yourself" doesn't even exist. It just.. is. Women are f**kin' crazy and can go all over the place cause their minds are like elastic, and, when they want it to be, it's f**kin' not fair, and can get really pissy, until you pull off amazing guy genius 'nothing,' and then she'll get pissed and you'll kinda see off to the side in the 'noticing what things LOOK like' part of your mind that she is just acting like a retarded animal. What's to it--? And, if she's extra pissy, she won't want to lose, so she'll play off the last move she makes (which is probly act like a pissy and walk off), but it's a f**kin act. It's all a f**kin act.

Dude, and here's a personal anecdote. I look like I act/think/whatever like a woman, and I'm damn f**kin good at it, but the difference is that I AM whatever instead of LOOKING like whatever some sort of bulls**t s**t s**t. Women and their silly games. The s**t's tiny. But girls.. I dunno, they're amazing. You see? It's a yo-yo, that's all I gotta say. Women aren't the devil, but they're b***hy sometimes. They're too.. spasmadic and jumpy mentally to be the devil.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:46:58 am by Blacksheepboy »

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #6033 on: May 16, 2011, 12:15:21 am »

You're welcome.

And his expression totally sells it, too.

Also I think Blacksheepboy is drunk right now.
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6034 on: May 16, 2011, 12:18:38 am »

And this is why I'm on the Soldat forums.

and why does being drunk make you say random s**t? I was almost drunk once, and it made me more intelligible, and I talked a whole f**k-of-a-lot more, almost to the point where the other guy was crackin' up. He was smiling!

and this s**t is not relevant. i need a picture.. damn it, now with this drunk s**t, my cover's blown. I need a new one lickity split, but this is the only one i know how to do. obviously, cause I'm still doing it "I need a picture etc."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:27:35 am by Blacksheepboy »

Offline demoniac93

• Veteran
« Reply #6035 on: May 16, 2011, 12:27:19 am »

And this is why I'm on the Soldat forums.

and why does being drunk make you say random s**t? I was almost drunk once, and it made me more intelligible, and I talked a whole f**k-of-a-lot more, almost to the point where the other guy was crackin' up. He was smiling!

and this s**t is not relevant. i need a picture.. damn it, now with this drunk s**t, my cover's blown. I need a new one lickity split, but this is the only one i know how to do. obviously, cause I'm still doing it

Where you looking at a mirror at that time?
b&

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #6036 on: May 16, 2011, 12:28:21 am »
I found a picture for you.  You'd better like it, because it's literally the only Google image result for "black sheep boy".

Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Blacksheepboy

• Veteran
« Reply #6037 on: May 16, 2011, 12:29:24 am »
I know. Google.. sucks.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #6038 on: May 16, 2011, 12:44:18 am »
Oh, well, when I said that, I was kinda pissy and didn't get the whole context.. Yeh, I'm presumptuous sometimes.

[...everything else in this post]

Thanks for the comments; I appreciated them regardless of your sobriety.

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #6039 on: May 16, 2011, 08:23:22 pm »
If anyone is willing to work with me, I'll take a picture of me doing half a heart with my hand, and the other person does the other half of the heart, and I'll use a image application to put the two pictures together.

If anyone wants to do it with me, pm me. Why pm me and not just upload the picture here? Because its more special this way.

This signature was borked. Now it is not.