Author Topic: bouncing off walls? reload key? lag?  (Read 799 times)

Offline phoood

• Major(1)
bouncing off walls? reload key? lag?
« on: March 27, 2007, 10:48:51 pm »
Either it was a hacker or insane lag (which I seem to have lately), can you "bounce" off walls, or a similar effect?

And where did you put your reload key?  I find it difficult when I'm running right and reloading at the same time.

One more question, how can I improve my ping while playing on my wireless lan?  I just reinstalled winxp recently and before that, I've never had a problem with ping in other games (including soldat).  This is becoming a serious problem for my laptop, because I have another laptop that has no lag when I play soldat on the wireless network.

thankyou.

Offline iDante

• Veteran
Re: bouncing off walls? reload key? lag?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 11:05:58 pm »
1. If you land on the very corner of a poly sometimes you get lucky and can backflip to the top.
2. I have had no problem with my reload key being 'r', taking one millisecond to hit r hasnt hurt me.
3. Play on the other laptop :) check for viruses, spyware, stuff like that. Get a firewall

Offline Zamorak

• Camper
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 11:46:33 pm »
You can bounce off of walls, yes.

I usually don't need to use the reload key, but it's default for me.

Your laptop might be doing some other processes taking up your connection, also firewalls or routers could be behind it. Perhaps your router has some different setting for this laptop.
ZamoraK |2Wai|

Offline JohnCena

• Soldier
  • Down since day one!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 09:22:22 am »
If its hard to reload for you just all the bullets in the enemy if your usin a fast reload wep but with the slow i think you just need to put the reload key at the spot where ir suits u the finest!
You want some come get some!