Author Topic: close to perfect  (Read 2250 times)

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
close to perfect
« on: June 25, 2006, 10:34:13 am »
I normally don't post in this section but the most ... annoying thing happened just now.  I was playing a pointmatch game wiht like 6 other people on the map Bridge.  I completely DOMINATED.  i got a triple kill in the beginning - three guys spawned where i did so i quickly switched to knife and started stabbing.  Then i a guy got the flag and i killed him taking the flag.  Then every person who tried to attack died in a matter of miliseconds - with me using the HK MP5.  i had 28 points and 0 deaths and needed on more kill to win (30 max).  And i already saw my last victim who just spawned and i started firing away at him keeping my distance cuz he had a spas.  Then this other guy came up from behind the spaser and attacked ME.  Dedicated, I totally ignored him and kept firing.  The spaser had no health and i knew with my very last bullet he would die.  just as i fired that one precious bullet, i died from that other guy.  I still managed to kill the spaser - but he died when i had no flag.  Thus i had a score of 29 and 1.  Upon spawning i killed someone and won... but not with a perfect score.
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
Re: close to perfect
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 10:39:37 am »
wow, I think I would have punched my computer screen after that.   :'(

Offline jbigz

• Camper
  • Tasty
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 02:11:57 pm »
aw that sucks... but its kinda funny for us "onlookers".... HAHAAahaa... im sorry :P

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 08:07:40 pm »
wow....have any of you seen that movie with the german kid that beats up his computer and screams? that would be me lol
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline RabidTreeFrog

• Camper
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 08:17:43 pm »
wow....have any of you seen that movie with the german kid that beats up his computer and screams? that would be me lol

That kid's an actor...

But still, I'd SERIOUSLY have to replace some keys after that.
not around

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 05:40:18 pm »
You still pwned in that match, though. You just missed a perfect score, so what? I get really angry at smaller things than this but I don't have to replace any keys or get a new monitor unlike some of you guys. O_o

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 06:18:41 pm »
lol - i guess some people are freaks like that...  But that round was going SO INSANELY FAST - in small map like Bunker with as many as 8 other people, you get the best kills with the HK as you can steal some kills.  On top of that, if you can maneuver really well, you can get around to the right places very easily!
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline The Chapter

• Major(1)
  • Camper.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 09:51:48 am »
lol - i guess some people are freaks like that... But that round was going SO INSANELY FAST - in small map like Bunker with as many as 8 other people, you get the best kills with the HK as you can steal some kills. On top of that, if you can maneuver really well, you can get around to the right places very easily!
But I'd rather use the AK.

Offline Bitem

• Major
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 02:48:40 pm »
lol what a pain in the ass xD
hahahaah
well actually my best record is 30 kills 2 deaths :(
so dont push yourself to much xD
that must be a good game for you
well bye =d