Author Topic: underpowered nades  (Read 8531 times)

Offline Lethal Injection

• Major(1)
Re: underpowered nades
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 08:20:19 am »
A grenade is an extremely powerful weapon, it should be stronger than it is, but that would pose a real problem for the user, which is good: you'd probably be caught in the crossfire a lot worse. Meaning, if you throw a nade for like the max distance, you should still take cover to not get splinters stuck in yourself.
"There is always a cloud above, and a cloud next to yours."

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 08:00:09 pm »
haha. more whining about the weapons...what happens next? 

You make a very good argument.

Offline Cato269

• Camper
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 09:08:13 pm »
Nades are perfectly fine...if you learn to aim with them, you can get one hit ko's every time! as long as the nade hits and explodes on their feet (even in the air) and if lag don't get in your way you one hit ko them, so i don't see why you are complaining that they are underpowered when it's just your aim that needs buffing.

Offline Dawn of the D^

• Major(1)
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 04:39:44 am »
i think the nades are perfect......maybe the best ballanced weapon in the game =/

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
  • This is shugo he likes to eat his fingers!
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 02:21:29 pm »
So if i threw a nade at ur face it would one hit ko u wow thats so kool lets try (pulls pin)

Offline R@NDOM

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2006, 02:23:04 pm »
Try real mode, everyone dies aleast 1 there.

Offline Gold

• Flagrunner
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 05:08:42 pm »
Grenades are my most annoying factor in soldat, i hate it how everyone just scatters them into holes and you explode with 6 nades going off within 1 CM around you, if they were any stronger it would be mass nade ownage

Offline Cato269

• Camper
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 06:42:10 pm »
Grenades are my most annoying factor in soldat, i hate it how everyone just scatters them into holes and you explode with 6 nades going off within 1 CM around you, if they were any stronger it would be mass nade ownage

funny thing is, due to lag, you survive 6 nades going off at the same time with you in the middle.

with one however, you step you die!

Offline XYZ

• Soldier
  • Banned
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2006, 07:54:59 pm »
Fragmentation Grenades aren't supposed to be instant kills. They're supposed to flush people out, not be used as a primary weapon.

Offline Valorman

• Flagrunner
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 08:26:42 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nades are perfectly fine...if you learn to aim with them, you can get one hit ko's every time! as long as the nade hits and explodes on their feet (even in the air) and if lag don't get in your way you one hit ko them, so i don't see why you are complaining that they are underpowered when it's just your aim that needs buffing.

are you in need of mental care and or have a short attention span? In my very first post in this thread i said "I mean come on you know thier underpowered when you hit a guy dead on with one". If you used common sense you would put things together to figure out i have good aim with grenades? Mod, im sorry for thid outburst, but it had to be said.