Author Topic: 0 servers  (Read 642 times)

Offline trailfan8

• Major(1)
0 servers
« on: November 14, 2007, 08:22:29 pm »
Hello!  I'm currently experiencing a problem with Soldat.  When I open the game and hit the 'request servers' button, it says, "0 servers."  I've tried everything I can think of, with no luck!  I've tried running in game mode, re-installing, and a bunch of other stuff.  I also notice that when I log on, it automatically sets my name to be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and it sets all the keys wrong (e.g. for jump, fire, 'nade, etc).  If I use an IP that one of my friends sends me, ,it works fine.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you!
Colin

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
Re: 0 servers
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 12:32:07 am »
With the 0 servers try pressing the filter tab and checking that everything is okay..If not use this http://rr.soldat.pl/ Until someone figures out wtfeck is going on.

As for this AAAAAAA guy, i reckon it's weird....

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 02:26:56 am »
Having a name as AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA means something in your soldat.ini is corrupt; you can try reinstalling and not restoring your soldat.ini.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 06:34:59 pm »
Oooh, I remember experiencing the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" bug once before. A reinstall did the trick, though. :)

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline trailfan8

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 02:12:09 am »
A complete re-install did the trick.  Thanks a lot, everyone!!  :)
Colin