Author Topic: whats you best dream/worst nightmare?  (Read 7858 times)

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: whats you best dream/worst nightmare?
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2007, 06:15:40 pm »
I know a bad one...i was getting chased by a completely black person.
Thats just Racist man.
I think he was talking about black as in sharpie.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline gingerspam

• Major
  • I can has cheeez burrger...
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2008, 02:06:24 pm »
OMG I HAD a massive dEJAVU
OH and i had a random drream lastnight. rite i was driving/running at the same time when i saw a lamp post and i put my face right up against it and downloaded all the imformation then i was in a forest when i turned arund and there were sreps leading down a hill and a fence on the steps then i was playing this game with lots of people with their whole body painted like a zebra...??? lol
and they were sneakily crouch walking around and i was with indiana jones kinda perdon and we were with a massive dragomn thing which flew off. then i was by a housing estate and the dragon weas circiling a purple house then i was in the forest looking for sum ess and we saw the giant egg and walked to it and there were lots of dead baby dragons (pink with purple spines) and indie said "oh my god hunters have slaughters these helpless things!then we looked behind and we found our dragon but this time he was a dead kasarkin commander(from warhamer) and he had been shot through both sides of the head and in the same oplace so the bllets collided in his head then it went all random and the background was all swirly and his head was floatin round and it asked me "have you senn why is my head" then he points to the bullet holes. and i wake up.
 bingo thats a dream i had the other night lol

Date Posted: February 01, 2008, 02:04:12 pm
I think your quotes are a little ruined, but I know what you mean, have you had those dreams (when you were like 6) and you dream someone is chasing you, gunna kill you or kidnap you, then all of a sudden, it gets so hard to run, and your legs get all numb, then you see your parents, so you scream of thier help, but no sound comes out, and all your parents do is watch, and right before anything happens, you wake up?

yep

Also, I've had dreams, that I'm dreaming something will happen, then a week later or something, it happens and you are just thinking, wow that seems familiar from somewhere...

Date Posted: February 01, 2008, 02:05:16 pm
yes thats wat i mean

Offline t3h_n00b

• Major
  • | Honor | Duty | Glory |
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2008, 02:07:26 pm »
Life is the best dream and the worst nightmare..

Offline gingerspam

• Major
  • I can has cheeez burrger...
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2008, 02:08:54 pm »
lol

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2008, 04:43:37 pm »
Old thread, but whatever. I might as well contribute.

I was in Vietnam, on an ambush mission. VCs started to appear. I shot one of them, two more ran from the bushes. I shot one again, but again two more appeared. "Cover fire, Utah!" I shouted. A hail of machine gun fire mowed down several Charlies. One of the VCs got close to me, lifted up his rifle in the air, which I noticed to be an M16 with M203 attached instead of just a Kalashnikov, to hit me with the butt of the rifle. I manage to get my own rifle in between. He then aims at me and I quickly grab the barrel of his rifle. I lift it up into the air but he fires his grenade launcher.

Good shot, someone says. No way that hit anything, I think. I look back, and see a friendly soldier right behind me. You killed a lot of them with that one, someone says. "That's not true" I say. "The 40mm grenade has to do a certain amount of revolutions before it can explode." I take a quick search on Wikipedia to prove myself.

After some time I see a lot of Charlies running from the jungle, armed with Molotov cocktails. I shoot many of them, but I notice my iron sights are starting to widen uncontrollably. I see too many Charlies running from the jungle, quickly taking our buildings. I throw my rifle and backpack away. I run into the jungle. I take hide, and see our base completely overrun. Charlies have captured most of our soldiers, taking them back into the jungle. I reach for my knife, but I notice my abdomen resembles a lump of cotton.

I then see an enemy soldier, armed with a knife. How convenient, I think - I rush at him, but he notices me early. I try to take his knife. He isn't very fast with it, so after a few minor cuts, I manage to throw his knife a few meters away. I try to run after it but I can't seem to run. He retrieves it, but after some fighting I throw the knife away again. This time I get it first. I turn around, to see my enemy sitting on a fucking lawnmower, aiming me with a pistol. I try to run, but again I can't seem to do so. He then pulls the trigger. I wake up, punching the wall next to me.

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2008, 02:28:24 am »
When i was about 4 i had a bunk bed, We ended up moving house and the bed was disassembled, Then put back together at the new house in my room But wasn't put back together with the rails on the side.
I ended up not being able to sleep for a few days because i didn't like moving.
But after i got over the not sleeping bit, I kept having dreams that i was one a rollercoaster, And that i'd get to the top of a large hilly bit and i would look down and i'd be really high up, And then i'd see that some of the track was missing just below me and the roller coaster would go down and then fall off the track and i'd get the strange feeling in my stomach and then wake up.

On one night i was having that dream and just before i hit the carnival ground, i yelled out as a rolled off of the top bunk and woke up as a hit the floor, i remember waking up looking at my mum who was laughing at me.
It's a wonder why i hate roller coasters?
Lol, internets.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2008, 08:42:48 am »
i'm Korean,, so maybe the dream i've ever had is that Japan is pushing us again. the best dream? i was a master chief in halo. oh it was ohsome! (i swear i had this dream)
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2008, 11:19:41 am »
i'm Korean,, so maybe the dream i've ever had is that Japan is pushing us again. the best dream? i was a master chief in halo. oh it was ohsome! (i swear i had this dream)
omg,, i tougt that you were getin atakt by EVIL TOMATOS XDDDDD LOLOMG
Banned

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2008, 11:28:13 am »
Weird one where somehow I was in school, naked. >.<
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2008, 12:02:04 pm »
nah i don't like tomatos, but i still eat it. my real nightmare is cucumber lol.  i just CAN'T bare that smell of the cucumber, it always made me threw up when i smelled it.
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline Flamingo

• Camper
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2008, 12:26:37 pm »
nah i don't like tomatos, but i still eat it. my real nightmare is cucumber lol.  i just CAN'T bare that smell of the cucumber, it always made me threw up when i smelled it.
OMG LOL
i had a dream were i was shootin aples wit bananan gunz XDDDDDDD
Banned

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2008, 01:30:47 pm »
dreamt of an Earthquake once (In Ontario???) but that was actually cause the neighbour got his Chevy stuck in his muddy lawn (he never took care of the grass) and started revving it.
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.

Offline Kszchroink

• Soldier
  • black people
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2008, 02:12:23 am »
OMG LOL
i had a dream were i was shootin aples wit bananan gunz XDDDDDDD

lollercoptar how random of u xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

edit: lol my best drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrame was i dreamt i woz in world warre 2 except da germans were yellow tomato hippos xDDDD cant explane that 1ne... rofl...
YOU! SHOOK ME ALLLL NIIIGHT LONG - Kurt Cobain
WHO TOOK MY AVATAR I'LL FIND MY AVATAR - Kurt Cobain

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2008, 02:19:19 am »
Go die...Now...

Do us all a favor.

Edit: I also have dreams of flying in a plane and the plane crashing or is about to crash, But i wake up before it does.
Lol, internets.