Author Topic: Help >_>  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
Re: Help >_>
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 06:31:24 pm »
COPPA violation itt

Yeah this is a little suspicious...

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 10:53:50 pm »
The mousewriting is pretty bad.
But it's right and readable and that's all that matters.

COPPA violation itt

And he could have avoided that and said he was just bad at math.
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 10:56:11 pm »
Meh, he should be doing his own maths, :P Someone want to do my S=Prt(Simple interest) homework, Like all 40 freaking questions of it?

It's easy but there's so freaking much of it.
Lol, internets.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 10:58:31 pm »
Grab a graphing calc and program the function in so then all you have to do is input numbers.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 10:59:49 pm »
Grab a graphing calc and program the function in so then all you have to do is input numbers.
Mine is at school in my locker... Epic fail.
I'll just do it manually, IT will take yonks.
Lol, internets.

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 11:06:59 pm »
Its not the difficulty, which is always easy. It's always the fact that they spam you with too many questions.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 11:08:00 pm »
homework doesn't count for anything, once you know the formula spend time doing something that will actually teach you something.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 11:10:14 pm »
homework doesn't count for anything, once you know the formula spend time doing something that will actually teach you something.
Yeah, but after doing the same Simple interest questions, Just reworded, For almost three lessons, I think it's time to move on.
I'm all for doing easy stuff, But i want to learn more stuff, I'm a freak i guess...
Lol, internets.

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 11:12:23 pm »
Yeah, but after doing the same Simple interest questions, Just reworded, For almost three lessons, I think it's time to move on.
I'm all for doing easy stuff, But i want to learn more stuff, I'm a freak i guess...

No, I'm in the same boat. I lose interest easily in things that aren't constantly moving. As soon as the teacher slows down a subject for "Review" for the dumb kids that insisted on taking academic even though they would scrape past (barely) applied. With a 50 in academic, they stood a better chance of getting into college with a 60 in applied.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 11:16:54 pm »
Well, i'm not the smartest kid in my class, But i'm not the stupidest, I'm above average in my own opinion.
And it doesn't help when all the idiots are yelling and wagging school, Which does hold us back, But lucky my teacher doesn't care if they pass or fail.
he's one of those "I'll teach you if you want to learn, But if you're here to fuck around, then i don't give a damn if you fail" Kind of teachers.
But we do dumb it down for the slow kids.
Same with my english class while we're on the subject, The teacher was asking about Classics (As in literature) The whole, "All popular novels are classics, But not all classics are popular novels" And people were asking stupid questions. It's quite frustrating when you try to answer a question with a reasonably intelligent freaking answer and you get ridiculed by morons for being right.
Douche bags of the world unite.
Lol, internets.

Offline Arbiter

• Camper
  • You shot me, fool!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 11:24:38 pm »
COPPA violation itt
Why should I? I'm not a complete moron like some.

"Why beat kids when you can beat women?" - Espadon
"markin marknousky wont kno what hit him!" - Some loser.
[/i]

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 11:26:33 pm »
Yeah, most smart people at my school are "Closet Geniuses" mostly because the few that aren't complete pot addicts or losers get laughed at for having a possibility at a successful future.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 11:48:05 pm »
Yeah, most smart people at my school are "Closet Geniuses" mostly because the few that aren't complete pot addicts or losers get laughed at for having a possibility at a successful future.
It's like, hahahaha he said silver box (Which is a freaking book >_>)
 And everyone in the class laughs, I mean really, you're all freaking 17 turning 18, get a grip.
I'm so sick of my school mates.

Another example, I was in my Modhistory class, I like it alot we get to "Debate" about relevant issues which is fun, And i was arguing with the teacher about communism and capitalists and someone, let's call them Jerry, started abusing me, All because i was stating my view on how someone that murdered 500 000 Indonesian communists was considered a good person before they died, This was in 1965-66 mind you, Erg, I really freaking hate people like that.
Anyone with half a brain knows that the ideals of that era in time are completely different to todays ideals, So you can't compare them even in the slightest.

Makes me angry.
Lol, internets.

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 12:11:04 am »
Ignorance is bliss... Just not for everyone else within a 1 light year radius.

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 12:19:36 am »
I was in my Modhistory class...
You're that guy. Shut up with the boring diatribes about irrelevant bullsh*t already.

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 01:51:03 am »
I was in my Modhistory class...
You're that guy. Shut up with the boring diatribes about irrelevant bullsh*t already.
haha!
But it's relevant i tell you! RELEVANT!!!
Lol, internets.