Author Topic: New forum design.  (Read 5290 times)

Offline iDante

• Veteran
Re: New forum design.
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 09:29:41 pm »
I really like the forum layout.
Ha now 5 people.

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 09:30:18 pm »
I really like the forum layout.
Ha now 5 people.

"Let's call it 50, how does that sound?"
~Billy the Kid(Emilio Estevez) - Young Guns
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline F4||3N

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 09:37:33 pm »
It doesn't matter if the majority of the community likes the forum - or even everyone but me.

I know the background of these forums has nothing to do with Soldat itself.

But as I said; this is a perfect example of why Soldat is dying. - You've got the majority of the community (half the time is made up of 5 people, or 1 -NSC); that seems to like everything the way it is - oh, it's so so perfect. Yet non of you realize, to the outside community - non Soldat players; they don't like anything about Soldat. Whether that's the forum, the community or the actual game.

You're all sitting in this fantasy world, saying you don't care if Soldat dies; yet we're all here every day. Which means you do care; yet all these little decisions that you make, isn't helping Soldat at all.

To make this clear; I'M NOT BLAMING THE FORUM LOOK ON SOLDAT'S FAILURE. For the third time, it's just a 'perfect example'.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 09:41:52 pm »
It doesn't matter if the majority of the community likes the forum - or even everyone but me.

But as I said; this is a perfect example of why Soldat is dying. - You've got the majority of the community (half the time is made up of 5 people, or 1 -NSC); that seems to like everything the way it is - oh, it's so so perfect. Yet non of you realize, to the outside community - non Soldat players; they don't like anything about Soldat. Whether that's the forum, the community or the actual game.

You're all sitting in this fantasy world, saying you don't care if Soldat dies; yet we're all here every day. Which means you do care; yet all these little decisions that you make, isn't helping Soldat at all.

To make this clear; I'M NOT BLAMING THE FORUM LOOK ON SOLDAT'S FAILURE. For the third time, it's just a 'perfect example'.

I believe that most people who consider Soldat just a fun video game and play it often don't care at all about the forum. Do you think Halo/Half Life/etc players care what the forum for their game looks like? Of course not.

And let me make this clear: ALL OF YOUR SEMICOLONS ARE USED INCORRECTLY.
There are other worlds than these

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 09:44:34 pm »
But as I said; this is a perfect example of why Soldat is dying.
non Soldat players; they don't like anything about Soldat.
I'M NOT BLAMING THE FORUM LOOK ON SOLDAT'S FAILURE. For the third time, it's just a 'perfect example'.

Eh, yeah. I'm not gonna bother trying to make sense of that post at all.
-Jamey Johnson

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 09:52:44 pm »

You clearly don't understand how much trouble the beta team goes to to improve soldat. If we all though soldat was perfect, we'd still be on version 1.x.x. Anyway, looking past that, you make no sense. You contradict yourself to the point where you really don't put forth an argument.

Maybe if you could give us 1 well thought out, sensible post explaining why the theme of the forums is so bad, and why your idea would be better for the entire community, we'd take you seriously. Right now though, I'd rather you quit soldat forever than continued this inane drivel.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:06:43 pm by Wraithlike »

Offline F4||3N

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 10:04:25 pm »
Sorry Wraithlike. I'll still play Soldat. But the chance of me returning to these forums aren't very high.

Try a little less flaming next time.

Heads up jrgp.

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 10:06:33 pm »
Sorry Wraithlike. I'll still play Soldat. But the chance of me returning to these forums aren't very high.

Heads up jrgp.

Can't blame jrgp for your own stupidity, nor for anything else related to this thread for that matter.

If you don't plan on coming back to the forums just because they wont change the layout for you, or because someone flamed you, your own fault. Further proves that you're a retard.
-Jamey Johnson

Offline F4||3N

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 10:08:14 pm »
stfu

Offline Wraithlike

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • The Ichthyologist
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 10:09:54 pm »

Heads up jrgp.

You're mistaking my harsh critique of your flimsy argument for flaming. I offered you the opportunity to restate your argument in a way that made sense, but instead you got mad and whined about 'flaming'. Since you chose not to, I'm locking this to prevent actual flaming. If another mod thinks I was out of line, go ahead and warn me. I won't be too hurt by it.

stfu

You had to do that before I could lock it. Warned and Banned.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:12:08 pm by Wraithlike »