Author Topic: So I had this dream...  (Read 554 times)

Offline Mexer

• Soldier
  • real eyes. realize. real lies.
So I had this dream...
« on: July 20, 2011, 05:49:47 am »
(do not read unless you're really bored.)

Everything in this dream was really blurry until one moment.

I was chillin with my friends in my mother town and country (Romania), until I hear the warning siren (like as in tornadoes). I walk on a bridge, and see a massive storm coming closely to us (the kind of storms you see with darker clouds and the rain covering the ground beneath like this). I wasn't alarmed. People around me started running for their lives (even though I knew that storm was killing people). So I started running, and the wind was getting stronger. While I was running I saw the trails of that storm and it left massive cavities in the ground. While I was looking at them, the storm caught me.

I went into a vortex, flying somewhere I didn't knew. The vortex and space surrounding me was so weird, I was seeing parts of my existence being destroyed in some way. Millions of 3d abstract objects flying in and out of me, when finally this thought came to my mind, when I red about 2012 with our spirits turning in something different (or something).

After this, I got "teleported" on this strange artificial illuminated night area (some sort of alienish time square). I was surrounded by enteties and parts of spirits from the people I know and family and other many "people" that I couldn't really see but feel. from this point I'm starting to forget what the dream was about as it was very weird .  There was no pain, there was no hate between me and the people around me. There was no money problem, you could be happy any time you want by any ways. As I was enjoying my existence I remember seeing with my (ultra powered) mind, the map of the world. Then I saw I was on a completely other planet.

After I woke up (10 mins ago  ;D ) I now realize what my mind was constructing. I think that the storm was some kind of a space beam sucking the peoples, then teleporting them on another type of existence on another planet. Or it was just a regular storm but the death "I experienced" was rather very interesting.

This one more thing I remember is that, once you got caught by the storm, you were literally dead, and the things you experienced after that was in another existence, like life after death. I remember feeling the urge to tell my friends and family (while I was in the vortex) that I'm ok, and tell them how death is like (while they were still alive).

This was by far the most interesting and weird dreams that I've had so far; just thought maybe you'd like to hear it.

Thanks for reading.
Soldat devs and community: We want this game to be successful and have new players and make it popular!

Soldat devs and community: But we want the oldskool graphics and bugs and errors to be left alone! Soldat shall never change!!!