Author Topic: Stats wtih rank  (Read 3323 times)

Offline skrX

• Soldier
  • x ye.
Stats wtih rank
« on: June 28, 2013, 01:30:03 pm »
Script Name: Stats with rank
Script Description: simple stats with rank system based on HWID
Author: skrX
Core Version: 2.7.5

Features:

!stats
!top !top <number> !rankings !ranks
!rank !myrank - to see actual position in ranking

Credits to:

DorkeyDear -for help in the ranking <3
New script update, coming soon!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:23:53 am by skrX »

Offline ManSoft|Warlord

• Major
  • Soldat.IDE Creator
Re: Stats with rank
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 06:36:08 pm »
I'm currently working on something similar. I'm just want to create "global" stats. Maybe we could pool forces?

Contact me on Quakenet: Warlord

Offline No-Mercy

• Major
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 04:42:58 pm »
why removed !stats?

Offline Bydlak

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 05:59:50 pm »
It's saving stats after every map by but when people disconnect or the server crash everyone's stats are gone and they start from 0 points. I used the version 1.0.1

Offline skrX

• Soldier
  • x ye.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 02:46:17 am »
It's saving stats after every map by but when people disconnect or the server crash everyone's stats are gone and they start from 0 points. I used the version 1.0.1

@Bydlak: It is minus, but coming soon, I update new script. Written entirely from scratch. Also, when a player disconnects there is no option to save stats.

why removed !stats?

@No-Mercy: No !stats but !stats <player> why? unexpected error occurred with this option. If you want you can add yourself this option.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:04:16 am by skrX »

Offline skrX

• Soldier
  • x ye.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 04:37:28 am »
in !stats everyone have rank 1, you could delete !rank command and move it to !stats

Thanks, script update.

I deleted "Position in rank". It will be separately: !rank
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:39:04 am by skrX »

Offline Bydlak

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 06:23:07 am »

@Bydlak: It is minus, but coming soon, I update new script. Written entirely from scratch. Also, when a player disconnects there is no option to save stats.

why removed !stats?

@No-Mercy: No !stats but !stats <player> why? unexpected error occurred with this option. If you want you can add yourself this option.

It's obvious when a player disconnect a stats he scored in current map haven't saved. But than his previous stats and position in rank disappear also. So when he would come back to the server and start to play again he's starting coplitely from zero.

Offline No-Mercy

• Major
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 06:14:40 pm »
I continue to use the first version, I do not care about k / d ratio, but there is a method to stop at 0 points of some players? in my case for some admins?

thanks in advance!  ;)

Offline skrX

• Soldier
  • x ye.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 04:16:06 am »
this game is too dynamic and with to many things that could disconnect/kick player form game
It should be real time stats save(ApponIdle or something), even if now KD ratio is working and there is no random errors, players complain about bugs in stats, and when i need to recompile all scripts, stats disappear, and rank really should be in stats, too many commands: top, stats, rank, this could be in first place in stats(more clear for players), and everyone have massive amount of points for cap's, even if i changed points for cap to 1...

EDIT i had hope that this script save me, and my server but its have too much bugs, this stats disappearing bug, some players doesn't see all top(only 3 or 5), some players have loots of death like death get saved but kill not, this points for caps...

I know that i'm complaining like little bi**h but this damn update have created chaos in soldat(still half of players use 163 and most of more advanced servers are there, like my [psychiatryk] zombie), and most of my friends that know how to write script doesnt play anymore and and doesnt have time for helping me...  :[

@Akinaro: Just, too many bugs. Saved in AppOnIdle this is bad idea. Depends on how many players on the server.. If there is too much, then server doesn't withstand. Maybe I'm wrong  - from what I have tested it happens. I'm trying to patch all those holes and weaknesses this script. As I wrote earlier, coming soon I posted better, the new script. I hope that this time will be better. Regards

I continue to use the first version, I do not care about k / d ratio, but there is a method to stop at 0 points of some players? in my case for some admins?

thanks in advance!  ;)

@No-Mercy: Cool :)

there is a method to stop at 0 points of some players? in my case for some admins?

@No-Mercy: No

Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:20:51 am by skrX »

Offline No-Mercy

• Major
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 11:38:02 am »
ok :( I have to find every time the text file to put back to 0 points  :P