Author Topic: match statistics  (Read 996 times)

Offline PET

• Major(1)
match statistics
« on: October 29, 2006, 06:58:12 pm »
Is there anyway I can chef a match without watching the match?

For exemple I create a league where X and Y fight, at the end of the fight I want them to tell me the score, but how will i verify the score? Isn't SOLDAT exporting some kind of XML file? Or atleast creating a TXT file with the kills...etc. I mean the TXT will not be to convincing since anyone can edit it...

So should't it be a good ideea that soldat will "encrypt" and export a file with each round scores then the league admin can read them?

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
Re: match statistics
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 07:50:15 pm »
im not sure i see the need for this
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 08:01:25 pm »
Ever seen file logging feature?

Offline cr4sh

• Major
  • rawr
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 08:37:08 pm »
Game Improvements Section?

I believe every time you either join a server or start soldat a kill log is created.  This shows every kill/death that occurred during the session.

Soldat does not record the score of that game with regard to the flag capture numbers in text.  However, if you enable the auto screen shot functionality in the Setup.exe soldat does record every endgame screen shot and places it in the screens folder.

At the moment someone at the fractured website has developed a program that can read these screen shots and convert them into a clan war report form.  You can download or view the file's thread here:  http://www.fracturedsoldat.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=3541

As for your question:  Soldat has these features, just not to the level you specify.  Sending the scores to a different location or something of that nature would require a completely new live system of game logging which would be sent to an outside location.  I do not think Soldat needs this change.

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 08:53:31 pm »
Well, soldat has Auto-screenshot feature, which takes a screenshit from from the final-score of each map.

Tell the people to upload the screens to imageshack and the post links to forums etc..
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline PET

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 09:42:25 pm »
thanks for your posts