Author Topic: Intro to Fan Art Crap (examples follow)  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Life™
Intro to Fan Art Crap (examples follow)
« on: February 16, 2007, 06:17:29 pm »
My personal, sad attempts at comic making must have started when I foolishly enrolled into Graphics Design 8 (an extracurricular activity). My dreadful comination of lack of skill and originality set me on the fast track to a boot out of class. Ever since, I've been biding my time until the day my self-confidence could take the battering of horrid reviews sure to be spawned at the sight of my art.

Today, my comrades, is that fateful day.

[linkie].

Bad news comes in twos ...

[linkie-too]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 10:27:40 am by Raithah »

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
Re: Intro to Fan Art Crap (examples follow)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 08:34:47 pm »
heh nice.
sry to hear that about ur clas :/
interesting drawing style (though imho the mix b/w realistic and comic isn't rly working) - unless you just photoshopped some pix which seems very plausible.
interestingly short, too, if i may add.
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Life™
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 10:28:14 am »
I just photoshopped some pictures, I figured anyone could tell :) Glad that it looks comicky though, it took a while to find the right combination of filters. Anywho I'll be trying to make some more tomorrow, when my head isn't about to crack in two from the frightful headache I get by watching too much TV.

Date Posted: February 16, 2007, 07:09:31 PM
Just posted the next comic. God those things take a while to make (though probably less than if I were to draw it).

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline xtishereb

• Flagrunner
  • I swear, my chainsaw killed you on its own.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:01:53 pm »
I like that. "His face has a polybug." I gotta use that line sometime.
"Yo momma's so ugly, her entire face is a polybug!"
"Yo momma's so ugly, when I punch her in the face, my hand gets stuck in a polybug!"
<3*xwd
love conquers all