Author Topic: Barret  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
Re: Barret
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 08:36:00 pm »
Or the people who complain about 'no delay' and 'aim hax'
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 09:36:51 pm »
Sytrus tut linked before is pretty good, just read that and practice with it without using any other primary weapons. And if you're thinking of going down the bad bad dirty route of camping, then: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6406/comic2f2gw4.png

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline RabidTreeFrog

• Camper
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 09:48:47 am »
Sytrus tut linked before is pretty good, just read that and practice with it without using any other primary weapons. And if you're thinking of going down the bad bad dirty route of camping, then: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6406/comic2f2gw4.png

You linked to your own comic....
Barrett is a nice weapon, but you MUST learn more weapons. The SOCOM is an awesome complement to any sniper.
not around

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 10:05:53 am »

You linked to your own comic....

Well it does give help for camping. Do you really want me to falsely credit Napalmi, Zegovia or Svirin Kerath for it just so that it doesn't count as self-advertising?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 10:22:23 am by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline waynechriss

• Major
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 11:06:33 pm »
I would love to use the barret. It just won't work with me. I crouch, prone, and everything. The gun is completely malfunctional. Same goes for the LAW. Must be a glitch problem in my game.

Offline Twistkill

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
  • The words of your tongue blister like fire
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 01:11:41 pm »
I would love to use the barret. It just won't work with me. I crouch, prone, and everything. The gun is completely malfunctional. Same goes for the LAW. Must be a glitch problem in my game.
Ha. :D

The Barrett, Minigun, and LAW all have delays. You need to hold down the mouse button for them to fire. And in the grenades and Knife's cases, the longer you hold it down, the farther they go. Obviously up to a limit, there's no way to throw a nade or knife across an entire map. :P

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." -Proverbs 12:16

Add me on PSN: Newfrag. Just make sure to tell me you're from SF. :P

Offline -Skykanden-

• Flamebow Warrior
  • Hallowed be my name
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 01:38:35 pm »
And those are the same who start crying when somebody caps on R/S. Just grab the weapons and give a damn on what they say.
for the who takes the weapons of the ground?

Offline JohnCena

• Soldier
  • Down since day one!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 01:43:12 pm »
You got a barret=camp!
The best way for barret is camping pretty ease ehh?
You want some come get some!