Author Topic: Awesome dodgeball games POST EM HERE  (Read 3868 times)

Offline doom290

• Major(1)
  • See this? It pwns you.
Awesome dodgeball games POST EM HERE
« on: June 23, 2006, 04:56:59 pm »
This is mine. I was Playing dodgeball with som people and when we spawned,  I saw killer knifes fly in the air. i landed on the ground and ducked, causeing the kinfe to hit my teamate behind. blood splatered every where. my team was... owned and pwned. i was one on 5, the max for one team. this was the last round, 9 on 9, and i knew i couldnt lose. i shot my knife at the speed of light. a hit. the enemys head flew off, Protecting me from  anoter kinfe. i rooled back, breathing hard. i had landed way too hard on the dirt. my leg was broken. crawling, i got a missed kinfe. this went on and on. finally, i shot he last kinfe at the last guy guy. just when the kinfe hit him. my jets coughed and sputtered. no gas. i fell to the hard dirt. my other leg had broken. knowing i had won for my team. i died in silence. :(
I eat pizza with a chocolate milkshake. The milkshake is free watch *crap on the floor* want some?

Moral: Never get milkshakes for free

Offline Major .:Noob:.

• Major
Re: Awesome dodgeball games POST EM HERE
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 05:30:24 pm »
I had no idea you could break legs in soldat.

I kinda thought this was how most dodgeball games go, they are very repetitive.

Also a quick hint, try paragraphs, grammar, and spelling. For more help on this subject, consult google ;)

-Major

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 01:51:27 pm »
i threw a knife and a guy died, then i got kicked for a wrong map version detection.

done, thats my dodgeball experience
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Nightcrawler

• Soldier
  • www.aussoldat.com
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 01:04:04 am »
My first time in a dodgeball server, against these l33t players. All me team had died (and i was sad :'( ) So i was the only one left, i was dodging, screaming to myself "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......" as i ran, picked up a knife, threw it randomly, killed some dude. Three guys left! The other side had no more knives so i picked up two knives, and threw one, hoping one of the other guys would go after it, and someone did and then i threw my second one straight after the first, killing a second guy. Then i managed to kill the two guys left, and i was hailed a hero.... ::)

This happened so many times on that server, and soon i was winning in kills :D i was 5 kills up from the next player and i was please :)
I rule.
IGN: vK:\\ Deadpool

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 05:14:09 am »
I was 1 v 1 and the knifes were all gone and everyone was like "/kill" so i just jumped in the pit :D

Offline Eagles_Arrows

• Veteran
  • The Thread Killer
    • My Webcomic
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 08:11:10 am »
I got multikill once.

"Sometimes it's a good day to die, sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast." - Smoke Signals

Offline Night Vision

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 06:54:59 pm »
I was 1 v 1 and the knifes were all gone and everyone was like "/kill" so i just jumped in the pit :D

hmm... if it was 1 vs 1, by 'everyone' do you mean 'the other guy'? :)

Offline TheVGGuy

• Major(1)
  • "I'm a vampire! I suck blood! And collect stamps."
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 02:48:07 pm »
Sorta a noob here, but where do you play dodgeball games? They sound fun. :D

Offline Nightcrawler

• Soldier
  • www.aussoldat.com
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 02:18:14 am »
Depends where you are from. There aren't many available for Australians, but i just use EnEsCe's Dodgeball server.
Just look for servers with "Dodgeball" written on them, and for servers with maps that start with "db_*map name*"
I rule.
IGN: vK:\\ Deadpool

Offline Kinky noob

• Camper
  • This is shugo he likes to eat his fingers!
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 07:41:26 pm »
LAMO i lie this idea.

Anyways i was in EnEsCe's Dodgeball server (am nice in there its the only one availble and if i get banned i am gona cry.....)and i was OWNING so bad i would get twp knifes roll back hop forward. BOOM two hits LMAO i would always do this thing at end where i throw knife up and kill myself cuz i was kool LMAo.

Any ways It was my 4th round and some guy joined up he seemed ok at first but after ONE game he would throw knifes like in the randomest places and i would die and say he kill me he kilol every one and NEVER missed. i tryed to kick him for cheating sadly his team had more players......:(

Any ways i killed him(finaly). it took alot of skill and luck. as soon as i killed him i got kicked. LMAO you should have seen my face i was PISSED. My mom grounded me for saying FUKINGDONKEY BALLS IN A ESKIMOS ASS!!! At the top of my lungs. Yeah i hurryed and turns out i wasnt banned i was so happy i almost cryd (notrealy).

Anyway thats the WORST GAME EVER!!!!

HAHA off subject!

Offline Anonymous

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2006, 07:57:25 pm »
Any ways It was my 4th round and some guy joined up he seemed ok at first but after ONE game he would throw knifes like in the randomest places and i would die and say he kill me he kilol every one and NEVER missed. i tryed to kick him for cheating sadly his team had more players......:(

BEGONE, YE FOUL SCUM OF SOLDAT!

Whenever I join a dodgeball server, I wait until all my teammates die and then keep all the knives on my side. Either the other team will kill themselves or I'll toss one knife right against the divider and use another to kill whoever tries to get it. I always win.

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2006, 08:14:23 pm »
Every dodgeball game is awesome.

[/endofstory]
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline Noldi

• Camper
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2006, 09:16:28 pm »
All my team died, me with 350 lag ( YEAH REALLY ) 1 vs 4. Killed them all. It was great...

Offline EnEsCe

• Retired Soldat Developer
  • Flamebow Warrior
  • http://enesce.com/
    • [eC] Official Website
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2006, 09:24:09 pm »
I love it when one person gets hit by 4 knives at the same time.... mega frag meat

Offline Chariot

• Flagrunner
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2006, 10:20:59 pm »
I've had those times when I join and I play for like, 3 rounds while I wait for another server to open up. A few times, it's been me vs the other team basically. by the time I leave, my score is 11-2. It's insane.
Vidi Vici Veni
I saw, I conquered, I came

Offline 80HD

• Major(1)
  • ^ The Matrix ^
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 01:33:08 pm »
I was playing at Indoorball, or something like that, well anyways, it's the one with two floors.  I was on the top, and he was on the bottom floor, so I looked up a little, and tapped F, and with a lot of luck, it fell through the hole.  Didn't kill anyone, but it sure was cool =D
Good news for people that have bad credit problems. Norton Furniture is here for you. Now, seriously, if you can't get good credit here, you can't get credit anywhere. My name is Marc, and you can coun't on it.