Author Topic: htf_mossydiamond  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Krypt_

• Soldier
htf_mossydiamond
« on: August 19, 2007, 04:01:06 pm »
htf_mossydiamond

By Krypt

This map was designed by One Gram and created by myself using MM+. It was a rather fun map to create, so a big thanks to One Gram for suggesting a great idea. -No wypt's yet. -Recommended Soldaten Count: 2 v. 2 or 3 v. 3 ~ give or take. -Enjoy Mossy Diamond!

(^Click To Enlarge^)
Edit: The overview may seem stretched, it's natural shape is an elongated vertical oval so be sure to click for a larger image to see the true shape of the map.

Download / Rate on TMS

This Map Is Hosted By The Mapping Showcase

Expression.Freedom.Art.

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
Re: htf_mossydiamond
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 05:55:03 pm »
Seems like a tiny htf_Rubik so it seems unoriginal (although Graham very well have may not been thinking about it at the time), and the perfect design (like most HTF maps, grr) doesn't feel like Soldat at all :-\

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 06:05:09 pm »
Seems like a tiny htf_Rubik so it seems unoriginal (although Graham very well have may not been thinking about it at the time), and the perfect design (like most HTF maps, grr) doesn't feel like Soldat at all :-\
Yes I did think a little about Rubic, but I think this is only similar in the fact it has diamonds. I wanted the map to very close and fast, like a good default, but also allow for the flagger to be killed more then usual. Its no fun to be chasing one flagger the entire time.
@ii

Offline Krypt_

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 06:09:19 pm »
Hey Keron, thanks for the feedback man. [retard]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 06:15:52 pm by Krypt_ »

Expression.Freedom.Art.

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 05:57:12 pm »
Now here's a map you don't see everyday.. This is really, really great! It looks good, and the gameplay looks to be awesome as well. Nice construct, Grammy, and nicely worked out by you too, krypt. Good job to both of you..

If only my soldat worked, I'd definitely be trying this out. ;)
I fucking miss all you cunts!