Author Topic: Do you believe in Santa Claus?  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
Do you believe in Santa Claus?
« on: December 24, 2007, 09:43:30 pm »
Do you believe in Santa Claus? It is a complex theological issue on which every child should meet alone. More now in any case, since we conducted a rigorous statistical survey on the question of the existence of Santa Claus. We prefer to warn you: you might not appreciate the conclusions ...

We therefore proceeded from the premise that Santa really exists. If you know even the slightest bit of human nature, you know that it is highly unlikely that a normal man chooses, for no particular reason, to devote his life to make toys and distribute them to little boys and girls, worldwide. But as it is an objective investigation, questions of motivation should not be taken into account. We simply want to know if such a man could accomplish its mission.

First obstacle for Santa: No known species of reindeer is able to fly. However, scientists believe, of some two million living species that inhabit the Earth, about 300000 have not yet been identified. While most of these species are still unknown insects and bacteria, we can not eliminate the possibility that a small species of flying reindeer really exists. And that person - with the exception of Santa Claus - may have never seen one.

Another obstacle for Santa: There are 2 billion children under age 18 in the world. The good news is that it brings gifts to children Christians, who are about 378 million (according to figures from the Population Reference Bureau). Assuming that 15% of these children Christians were not wise and that, as children Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Jews, they are not allowed to receive gifts. Nevertheless, with an average of 3.5 children per family, for a Christmas night given, the Father of the same name has the exhausting task to visit 91.8 million homes.

Fortunately, this Christmas, thanks to the Earth's rotation, it has 31 hours of darkness to make his tour if he travels east to west. Unfortunately, it still gives some householders to visit 822.6 per second. Thus, for every Christian home or children have been sages, Santa Claus has a little more than a thousandth of a second to arise, leaping from his sled, put his gifts, take off and fly to the next house . How fast moves Santa Claus? Assuming that 91.8 million stops are also divided over the continents, Santa must travel 1.2 km from every home, a journey of 121155200 km (conservative estimate, not taking into account travel transoceanic , stops fodder for the reindeer, and so on.). To complete its journey in 31 hours, the sleigh of Santa Claus must maintain a speed of 1040 km / s or 3000 times the speed of sound.

To give you an idea, the fastest vehicle ever built by man, the Ulysses space probe, moves at the speed of a relatively narrow 43.8 km / s, and a conventional reindeer-type moves on the ground to a maximum speed of 24 km / h. But it can be assumed that the reindeer flying Santa Claus are capable in one way or another to achieve hypersonic speeds through, say, to the magical spirit of Christmas night. Consider a little more closely the vehicle of Santa Claus. First, on the assumption he was carrying a kilo of cheap toys per child (a box of Lego shabby, for example), the sleigh must have a capacity of 321300 tonnes, more Santa Claus, suffers from a slight overweight.

On land, a reindeer can not draw more than 150 kg of cargo, and, even assuming that flying reindeer can pull 10 times this burden, the huge sleigh of Santa Claus should be towed by 214200 animals. The latter increases the total weight of the vehicle at 353430 tonnes (excluding the weight of the sled itself), more than four times the liner Queen Elizabeth.

Imagine Santa Claus making Rasla-clods high above the rooftops in a huge hypersonic aircraft, much less handle a Ferris wheel. This is where things get fun. With 353430 tonnes of reindeer and gifts, the sled creates an incredible air resistance, especially at 1040 km / s. This resistance will heat the reindeers in the same way as the spacecraft heated as it enters the Earth's atmosphere. According to our calculations, the first pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 quintillions (10E30) joules of energy per second. This means that they almost instantly explode in magnificent multicolored flame jets, at the same time exposing the reindeer next.

As its mission, Santa will leave behind him a wake of deafening sonic bangs and a cohort uninterrupted reindeer charred. The 214200 animals will be killed in 4.26 thousandths of a second. As for Santa Claus, it will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17500, 06 times greater than Earth attraction. A Santa approximately 125 kg will be nailed to the bottom of his sled by a pressure of 2187507, 5 kg (once its weight deducted). This forces the kill on the spot, it grinding bones, spraying his flesh, turning it into frozen pink. In other words, if Santa tries to distribute gifts on Christmas Eve to all boys and all girls who deserve it on the surface of the Earth, it will be liquefied.

Note: some words maynot make sense CZ its a translated text.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 09:46:25 pm by Snake »

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
Re: Do you believe in Santa Claus?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 09:47:50 pm »
Way to quote the discovery channel.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Psycho

• Flagrunner
  • Decomposing
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 09:49:24 pm »
Parents say santa is real, kid believes. Just like with religion.
And I think you have too much time on your hands doing this analysis.

Looking down from ethereal skies

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 09:51:24 pm »
And I think you have too much time on your hands doing this analysis.

lmao no the text comes from my teacher programing class

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 10:21:59 pm »
I can't even begin tell you how retarded that is... PM me if you want to hear how stupid that statement is...

I never believed in santa. Since my parents thought Christmas shopping for other people in our family was a good thing to get us to do even at an early age. Plus every gift said "From: Mom and Dad"
@ii

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 11:38:14 pm »
I used to (~7 years ago, when I was ~7) vaguely believe in Santa, yeah my parents gave me gifts supposedly from him. I do believe that there was a Saint named Nick or whoever the fuck Santa is a reincarnation of.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Hundkeex

• Major
  • boycott the supervise
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 09:27:04 am »
Too old for that shit.

Offline Will

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 10:17:54 am »
Saint Nicholas was another guy. Atleast in some interpretations...

Offline ~Niko~

• Rainbow Warrior
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 10:52:10 am »
I don't believe in santa in any way, it's just a way to make you do good things, like religion does.

Offline Henito Kisou

• Flagrunner
  • Cursed Mind
    • Me on deviantART
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 11:04:37 am »
WARNING, NOT FOR PEOPLE, WHO LOVE SANTA AND CHRISTMASS
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIz7I5yzwQ
part one
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4OvK3Vn44
part two
---
My hard opinion: old, nasty, red paedophile who love animals, gifts and children.
---
My real opinion: who known, maybe exist or not, but not like that USA joke and coca-cola image propaganda. There's only one Santa if exist or not.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:18:05 am by Henito Kisou »

Offline ghg

• Camper
  • Village Idiot
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 12:25:29 pm »
Why the feck is this topic still open?
-=Gradius wuz you=-

Offline Dascoo

• Soldier
  • banned from the forums
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 02:22:08 pm »
I was never told Santa Claus was real.

UnReQuitLo
ɹǝƃuɐɥɔɹǝƃıu

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 04:38:54 pm »
Well yea.. if you want to do this the TECHNICAL WAY, then Santa isn't real.

Thanks a lot for spoiling it, Snake, you mofo.
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 04:44:47 pm »

Yes.

Much like how some children in Puerto Rico believe in the Chupacabra having been brought up by parents who thought it was real.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline KorrupT MerC

• Camper
  • Stoled it!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 02:25:14 am »

I never believed in santa. Since my parents thought Christmas shopping for other people in our family was a good thing to get us to do even at an early age. Plus every gift said "From: Mom and Dad"

^^My dad had always told me santa was a distraction from the true meaning of christmas, as a kid, plus everything you said here... So i never believed in santa either, i was the only person in my second grade class who didnt believe, i ended up arguing with my teacher because he kept saying 'santa was real' and i loved arguing with my teachers. I guess he was trying to protect the other kids who thought he was real, dont know dont care, i was right he was wrong, end of story.

In-Game --iH- {K}orrupT
CTF_Boscage | CTF_Ridge | CTF_Polar | CTF_Dusty

Offline rfreak

• Soldier
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 10:06:48 pm »
Snale sorry "Snake" you could put the link of the site so people won't think one second that you can analize that yourself.

P.S I took the time to found the site by googling it after class :)
R the coolest game ever

Offline Snake

• Soldier
  • Chu Canadien Criss!
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 10:09:44 pm »
Umm dude first why Snale? and second if you read carfully at the posts I said that I didn't analized that myself