Author Topic: Noobs are Frogs.  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Pie

• Flagrunner
Re: Noobs are Frogs.
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 02:07:16 am »
My step-brother dissected cats in high school last month. He was suspended for tossing a cat on the floor and then ripping it's head off. Love is over.

that's creepy, What type of school hand's out dead cats to people?

Defuniak Springs, Florida.

Also known as "Hicky McRedneckville, Alayeehaw"
Wtf, Why?
Lol, internets.

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 02:09:55 am »
That is sick...ugh. :-\
Just another soul to burn.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 01:05:27 pm »
My step-brother dissected cats in high school last month. He was suspended for tossing a cat on the floor and then ripping it's head off. Love is over.
You guys have all the fun :(
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 01:14:17 pm »
A visual representation of a skilled Soldat player who is falsely using the alias "Major":

I felt it relevant to the discussion.

How could you butcher kitties? nooo  [pigtail]
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 11:48:25 am »
How? You want the long list or the short one?
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Mangled*

• Flagrunner
  • Never Wrong
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 11:49:20 am »
Both.
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Offline SDFilm

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 12:08:23 pm »
We dissected a pig at our school, but not cats! Cats are cute, which means they deserve life more than pigs...or something like that. But still, how is that even legal? Even though it was dead already, I do wonder why your step-brother felt the need to rip its head off. :-X

Radical Terrorist is right though, a game can't survive without a constant import of newbies.

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline Radical Terrorist

• Camper
  • The Turr'rst
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 12:44:54 pm »
Which is why some games implement "Newbie Friendly" Features. Some RPGs support Power leveling to help them get a head start with the help of the veterans. But games like soldat rely on a "Newbie" Friendly community. While there are some (Rai-Dei) who do everything to make them feel at home, there are others who would love nothing more than to play the blame game and bash them. Good thing about soldat is that MM made sure that it's features stood out like a sore thumb to anyone passing by a gaming site. We're doing well by that, but we need to be nicer to the newbs.
Never take life seriously. No one ever gets out alive.