Author Topic: Ship-Battle (Not Futuristic, stfu!)  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Gabe

• Major(1)
Ship-Battle (Not Futuristic, stfu!)
« on: July 24, 2006, 07:09:58 am »
I went and briefed my ideas on a DB server, and they thought it was ***, but I'm ganna get a third opinion.

You CANNOT normally cross ships (like a dodgeball map, but trust me, IT IS NOT A DODGEBALL MAP.)

There are small planks near the bottom of the ship that you can briefly jump upon, which is hard because there are no jetpacks. 
Getting the flag will be hardest, because when you cross ships, you are widely open to any turrets taken by players. And for you snipers, I will try to fit in some shady spots.

Modified:
Btw, I will post blueprints soon.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:11:44 am by Gabe »

Offline jb_killing

• Major(1)
Re: Ship-Battle (Not Futuristic, stfu!)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:41:47 am »
in my opinion i think its a good idea.Its like a attack and defend thing and it involves teamwork.Sounds fun to play also i will love to be a sniper on the map.One more thing how big is the map going to be i hope not as small as db maps.

Offline Iq Unlimited

• Flagrunner
  • mr. foobar2000
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 12:56:19 pm »
hm..I liek it, if there's a place to camp and snipe I LIKE IT :)

Offline jb_killing

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 01:02:00 pm »
i should be like in every postion to shoot their is a position on the other team that can hit it our it will not work out to while.

Offline Gabe

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 07:38:00 am »
I'm working on the blueprints now, even though it has been a day. By the way, theo nly place you are 100% safe from harm is the spawn spot, which, in my opinion is sweet, because I hate spawnkillers.

Modify: if someone made a pirate ship mod, it would go perfect with this map.... anyone listenin? anyone?... cmooooon... turn the turrets into cannonballs, it would be the greeeaatesst.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 07:50:15 am by Gabe »

Offline jb_killing

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 01:47:15 pm »
well am not the moding type.I think this mode will be good in survivor mode.That why you can easily see which team is winning.

so how is the map going?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 11:20:06 am by jb_killing »