Author Topic: Trippy dreams  (Read 995 times)

Offline Thinkto urself

• Flagrunner
  • grrrrr
    • sup
Trippy dreams
« on: November 13, 2008, 12:14:21 am »
Ok, it's happened to all of us, we've dreamt something confusing, disturbing, or something we can't just reference to anything that's happening in our daily life, but you dream it anyways. Also, note that YOU MAY NOT SAY YOU POOPED OUT YOUR PENIS I'll fucking get a moderator on the post and get it deleted. I'm tired of bullshit like that. Anyways, just post what your dream, it should be something you're really confused about, not anything that makes complete freaking sense.
I'll start, last night I dreamed that I was in the Hagia Sophia,IT'SANEPICCHURCH. and that angels were flying around the place around some dead guy hanging from a rope. An angel proceeds to exit the dead guy. I leave the church and see it's next to a bridge. Something wierd happens and I end up on the other side of the bridge with a FN L1A1 (Played alot of Insurgency last night >.<) and start advancing toward the bridge, random shots ring out and we take the bridge, and I go back to the church to see the same scene unfolding. It repeats, but this time everybody's hiding under the bridge and I'm a scout from team fortress 2 for some freaking stupid reason. I proceed to find everyone and kill them. Back to the church, after that it pretty much repeats.

GO

"An anomaly of the sea, shrouded in ubiquitous clouds, a mystery to the man as black holes to the world's smartest physicists"

Offline Hair|Trigger

• Veteran
  • HT|
Re: Trippy dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 01:05:24 am »
I had a dream of playing basketball with a team of crocodiles, on my team we had Stevie Irwin aswell as some other randoms not worth mentioning but yeah when we beat them they ate us all.  :Z

Player since late 2007

Offline Kagesha

• Flagrunner
  • cunts
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 01:11:05 am »
i can't remember much..but like..I was walking down a like a long hall of two jetty type things parralel to each other, in between was like a huge rubbish drop off that was crushed every now and then. I was followed by cops who were behind me whilst i dropped a circle type thing in there. Next thing i remember was that i was in a house with like a group of people. Probably some secret society, and i think i was investigating some stuff. then i remember some detectives coming in and asking some questions about a serial killer.. then the last thing i remembered before i woke up was hitting on some sexy ladies.

I can't remember much of the dream..I never do for some reason....

I have pretty weird dreams, one is quite inappropriate though so i won't say it.

Offline tehsnipah

• Veteran
  • Koreanah Snipah
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 07:51:50 am »
One dream I can't forget, I was in some kind of war... I dunno, the place was all totaled, and we had some neat future-like equipments. We were taking a break, then some random grenade flew into us. Many got killed, and I was one of them that was alive. Later when I was knocked down, I was in some kind of prison... Then.... I got a really stupid execution.... Falling from a building that's twenty stories high...

I really can't remember well, but I somehow frequently have this dream. Creepy....
"Prudence is good when pulling the trigger on a heavy firearm. It's all or nothing. So is life, wouldn't you say?"

Offline GunPowder

• Major
  • That's all folks.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 09:35:15 am »
I get manic dreams like that all the time, I'll list my favorites:
I once dreamt that I took a roller-coaster to outer space, I recall the sight of planet earth was marvelous! Also I helped in a coup d'etat in a south american like country, jungle themed 's what I mean. And finally I had a dream where I could see behind me with my right eye, while the left eye could see normally. my vision was split as if playing a hot-seat racing game. :)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 10:58:16 am »
my dreams often involve beating the poo out of justin lee collins and making him eat his beard

Offline UnknownSniper

• Camper
  • Southern by the Grace of God
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 11:36:15 am »
I mainly have the same dreams.

Dumbest; Like once a month I have the dumb dream where you're just randomly falling the entire time, or watching a television about watching a television about watching a television (Goes on the entire time, bunch of TV's)

I also often have the occasional dream that it's like seeing into the future, I often dream about things that happen a week or two later. -.-
I had a job and a piece of land
My sweet wife was my best friend
But I traded that for Cocaine and a whore
-Jamey Johnson

Offline LtKillroy

• Flagrunner
  • Killroy was here
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 05:28:53 pm »
Ooooh where is it.

-actual time lapse-

I had a dream the people in the lounge actually made sense, it was really weird. I'm not kidding.

You dream about the forums?

You dream about the forums?
All I remember is walking into my house, turning on my computer, saying "The lounge people make sense, WTF!" and leaving my house and entering a black hole and seeing stars fly by really fast.

This actually did happen, I did not make it up. Basically after that I walked through a door, and that screensaver that the stars fly by really fast was in it. Last thing I remember from it.
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 06:48:50 pm »
Around 8 years ago when I was really young, I had a dream about St. Augustine. (It's the oldest city in the US and contains an old fort where battles of olden days took place ). In the dream I was wondering where the bodies all those soldiers and warriors who died at the fort long ago went. The dream then evolved into me being chased by zombies and seeing my entire family put to death and buried by the zombies. I woke up screaming and am wondering if I'll ever forget that dream.
There are other worlds than these

Offline jettlarue

• Flagrunner
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 08:40:41 pm »
Ahh trippy dreams,, weekly occurrence for me. Alright my last one maybe 3 days ago?

I was sitting in a room and the walls had waves almost like the ocean but no outline to them, almost like pure energy. On the ceiling their was plants growing downward toward me. Their was a man and he just grabbed a box of colored pencils out of his pocket and gave them to me. I looked them over and when I looked back at him he was gone. The room was blank besides the walls and ceiling with plants touching my head by now. They sped up growing until the room was saturated. It was confusingly not uncomfortable though.My life faded into white.
I was now in two separate places at once. One was the same room except the plants and wavy walls were gone, just a plain dull brown. The other was a void where I was in first person. I will refer to them as "A" and "B" respectively.
A:Started to draw on the walls.
B:Started to see what I draw come to existance.
(Right about now a 2nd dimension of B was created, it was a 3rd person view of what was ongoing, I will refer to it as "B3"
A:Drawing was overly simplified, extremely easy to create complex three dimensional pictures, I was also drawing on the "time wall" which determined the effect of what was the future of "B", This life was going an unknown amount of time faster than "B". Started to create a snowy ground, while snowing. I could see myself in "B" be drawn to the wall without me doing it intentionally. Created a building to myself's left, along with a snowplow and garage with truck in it, made the snowplow the snow up against another building. Also a group of stationary people by the snowramp building.
B:Watched the world come into play, although remember this was at regular speed life where as counterpart "A" was unimaginable fast.
A:The rest is pretty self explanatory from "B" point.
B:Watched a man come from the right and start pointing at me with a blank expression. He ran into his truck, pulled out of the garage, the whole time still pointing with an outstretched arm. Driving the car he floored it straight towards the house with the ramp like snowbank infront of it. Instead of smashing into it he rode it up and going straight up went what looked like 100 feet into the air.
B3:I could see the car  at a downward angle looking at it. The man was still pointing. He was the same guy who gave me the colored pencils.
B:I watched the car level out and land maybe 15 feet away from the ramp. It bounced a good 10 feet first though. The man got out, still pointing at me and ran away. The group of people dispersed, although their bodys did not move, their location simply was changing. The whole existance was wrinkled.
B3:Wrinkled from a 3rd person perspective also.
B:It then got pulled away as though a hand grabbed and pulled it. I no longer could see the world, back into the void.
A/B3:Saw myself in 3rd person in the A room. The walls were blank and the pencils were all broke, I watched myself break a few, although not in control of it.
A:Looked to the ground and it turned into the void also.
A3:A close up of my face with the scariest expression I have ever seen. A mix of angry, embarrassed, scared, just about every negative emotion their was. It was a still frame and every inch of two horizontally was then pulled/stretched to the sides(left+right) and it slowly developed dots until I no longer existed.

Took me a lil to write all of it down, I think it's kindof odd personally, I wanted to include as much detail as I could remember.

Offline Wolf_Man

• Camper
  • I'm everything you're not watching.
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 10:51:30 pm »
My latest : I was in a mall with a Harley bike...yea idk but i ran people over.
he has eyebrows of authority + 5. Are you kidding?

Offline JupiterShadow

• Camper
  • MS Paint + Adobe Lighting effects FTW!
    • 55274-640-8484137-23948
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 10:58:14 pm »
I had a dream when I was playing my gameboy at a chinese restaurant, then I got arrested. I suddenly woke up looking for my gameboy.