Author Topic: tw_Canada by DarkCrusade  (Read 1721 times)

DarkCrusade

tw_Canada by DarkCrusade
« on: January 17, 2009, 08:24:28 am »
Hi there, this is my newest tw-map, tw_Canada :)  I called it canada, because of the see in the middle with the little boat out of polys, the hills and the trees everywhere.

The map has not that much bunkers, because I hate bunkerwars since there are most guys camping :) It is mirrored, so the both sides are well balanced ;D

Something special on the map is, that the paths are parted into two in the middle (you can walk over the hills or go through the tunnels) and that I didnt multitexture it one time [pigtail]

Waiting for suggestions on the map ;)

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
Re: tw_Canada by DarkCrusade
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 07:13:01 pm »
you called it Canada because of the water in the middle...wut? Anyway I like the height differentiation, because too many TW maps are too flat. nice job
"I gotta live like Jacob more holy less hip, by his grace Sho Baraka gone spit the real, been doing that Reach life before I got the deal, called to make mini-me's till the day that I die, so on my tombstone say, "he didn't die he multiplied"!"                                                  - Sho Baraka

Offline scarface09

• Veteran
  • Arsenal Supporter For Life
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:38:01 pm »
This map doesn't really remind me much of Canada tbh
Football is the other face of the world. If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

DarkCrusade

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 12:50:42 pm »
It is called Canada because of the trees and the hill and waterside (many lakes there), tbh I never where in canada (living in germany) and dont know the landscape from my own eye, just from pictures :)

Offline MyiEye

• Soldier
  • .<><| `Homie
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 02:29:59 pm »
Well I guess that makes sense, and the far sides are sort of mountainy... :) but I was confused about the significance of water in the middle.
"I gotta live like Jacob more holy less hip, by his grace Sho Baraka gone spit the real, been doing that Reach life before I got the deal, called to make mini-me's till the day that I die, so on my tombstone say, "he didn't die he multiplied"!"                                                  - Sho Baraka

Offline Kerrazyeye

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 03:03:19 pm »
Just gotta make a Mounties vs Drunk Hockey Fans mod now...

DarkCrusade

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 10:57:48 am »
Just gotta make a Mounties vs Drunk Hockey Fans mod now...

where´s your point?