Author Topic: FORBES's inf server's  (Read 1778 times)

Offline FORBES

• Major(1)
  • It AlL GeTs CrAzY WhEn ThE LiGhT's Go Out !
FORBES's inf server's
« on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:56 pm »
Hi im David FORBES

i have made 2 inf servers

one based US

&

one based Germany

i wish to invite you all for a fun time and in the near future i hope to grow the inf community bigger by making more fun servers

but soon to come are

FORBES's climb inf

FORBES's zombie inf

FORBES's Sniper inf

and much more!!  ;)

i take all suggestions that are given and decide on each one seperate

im not such a good player , but someday i guess ill get there so dont ask me for 1 vs 1 's or anything lol

so again your all welcome by me , no hackers,spammers,flooders , just play fair have fun and remember

"YoUrE NoT AlOnE" !!! ;D

EU server: address - 78.46.76.21  port - 23095

US server: Allstars now have this server for there clan wars inf so no one can join , eu is only
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:23:54 am by FORBES »

Offline FORBES

• Major(1)
Re: FORBES's inf servers's
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 04:01:14 am »
NEW EU server: address - 78.46.76.21  port - 23076

for the time being i only put up 1 because i need my regular's back before more money spent out ....cant be to long ..i hope ^^

DarkCrusade

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 04:13:53 am »
What about Explosive Human Infiltration? Alpha side is allowed to use any weapon but the whole bravo team uses only M79 and M72 LAW. Bravo members explode in a huge fireball on dying and kill alphas around them :)

Or Terror Infiltration? A normal infiltration match gets played while 1 terrorist spawns as a Charlie member in the middle of the map with bombs on him. He runs with a weak AK74 (does half the normal damage) to anyone and when he touches him he suicide bombs ;D

Or what about Pred Infiltration? The complete Alpha team has predator mode and only knives like on pirates vs ninjas. The weapons for the "pirates" are the same like for P vs N, too :)

If you want more ideas just shout it out ;D

Offline FORBES

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:19:20 am »
What about Explosive Human Infiltration? Alpha side is allowed to use any weapon but the whole bravo team uses only M79 and M72 LAW. Bravo members explode in a huge fireball on dying and kill alphas around them :)

Or Terror Infiltration? A normal infiltration match gets played while 1 terrorist spawns as a Charlie member in the middle of the map with bombs on him. He runs with a weak AK74 (does half the normal damage) to anyone and when he touches him he suicide bombs ;D

Or what about Pred Infiltration? The complete Alpha team has predator mode and only knives like on pirates vs ninjas. The weapons for the "pirates" are the same like for P vs N, too :)

If you want more ideas just shout it out ;D

thanks for these great idea's m8 ... im thinking maybe if my first gets popular like the time i had it before ill be making more since i left my old game and if i do im deffo gunna try find some scripts to make  server's like ur idea's

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 11:09:47 am »
we need a us server. =\

Offline FORBES

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 11:23:33 am »
we need a us server. =\

yea i will m8 dont worry but only to see how my eu goes because no point if everyone goes blood poland xD which lags like hell!!! :-\