Author Topic: drunken tales of the drunk variety PART ONE  (Read 1574 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
drunken tales of the drunk variety PART ONE
« on: November 03, 2010, 06:13:46 pm »
guys i just thought you should know that i changed my avatar for halloween and i dont have a copy of the original

so now i will have this zombie avatar forever buhuuuuuuu t('_'t)

also this is a thread where we talk about shit you got up to when you were drunk

about a year ago my friends and i were at a house party in harpenden its like 15 miles away from where i live so i dont really know where anything is. anyway so we were having a great time getting pretty drunk and most of the girls there were kinda upperclass so they were loving it too. we were getting kind of hungry so we asked the girl who lived there if we could order pizza but she said something about her phone bill so we decide to go in search of mcdonalds. the girls friend who lives near her said mcdonalds was about ten minutes down the road and she would come with. we start walking down into town and still getting fairly drunk by this point. my cousin shouts at me ahead to tell me hes found a shopping trolley in the bushes and we should ride in it so i get in the trolley and my cousin is pushing me down the hill. the girl leading us to mcdonalds says its actually gonna be about 20 minutes to get there so i decide to roll up a spliff in the trolley. about 10 minutes later we are all pretty high and still no where near mcdonalds when this police car pulls over to ask why we are walking through town so late with my cousin pushing me in a trolley. as they are talking to us i forgot that my cousin said he cant drink and smoke spliff cause he whiteys otherwise and while my friends are talking to the cops my cousin spews chunks into the bushes behind us. we tell them that he is really drunk and we are taking him home and thankfully after a while they let us off with a warning and go. we eventually got to mcdonalds only to find out it was closed cause its not a 24 hour one like we have back home. so we end up buying shit loads of donner kebab meat from a kebab house nearby and walked back to the party. when we got there practically everyone was passed out and the girls house was pretty trashed. her kitchen had been practically raided and someone had thrown up in the shower. i read on facebook the day after that her parents got back and went ballistic cause shes in university and they pay for her tuition and shit. hahaha whatever she shouldnt have invited so many people over

whatever. needless to say i felt like a bowl of rotten vaginas the next day

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
Re: drunken tales of the drunk variety PART ONE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 06:18:30 pm »
CRYSO | HLT                        

CRY0 | NAN0 2.1 | 0MEN 1.0 | PYR0 1.1M | B0RG 1.0

Offline Mittsu

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 06:32:51 pm »
i met up with a friend once just to talk about shit and drink a few beers. At some point he started talking about his girlfriend and that i should meet her and get friends with her, so we went to her place. All her family members were in their home but seems like they didn't mind, all 3 of us got some vodka and were drinking peacefully in her room. As we were getting more drunk, we were talking about all kinds of stuff and everything seemed alright but i finally blacked out as im pretty light headed guy. When i woke up in the morning in her room, there was only my friend and he was giving me a weird, serious look. I just said "hey" to him and he's going like "hey, you should say sorry...". I'm all "what the fuck did i do now" but couldn't remember anything and he said that when i got dead drunk i decided i need to piss, but as confused as i was... i pissed in the middle of her flat, on the floor.
Nice start for a friendship, eh?

luckily a week later they told me they were just making fun of me and i actually spilt a glass of water that was somewhere around there (i hope that's true)
Realistic-Soldat.net
<+elerok> soldat is dead
<+AThousandD> shit happens

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:10:01 pm »
thanks espadon but i need the icon sized one i cant be bothered to edit it again

Offline {LAW} Gamer_2k4

• Flagrunner
  • To Wikipedia!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 08:28:06 pm »
boo freaking hoo
Gamer_2k4

Only anime shows I've felt any interest in over the years are Pokemon (original TV series) and various hentai.
so clearly jgrp is a goddamn anime connoisseur. his opinion might as well be law here.

Best Admin: jrgp, he's like the forum mom and a pet dog rolled into one.

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 09:26:16 pm »
panzer i found zombie vacseen
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 10:16:01 pm »
NICE YEAH i thought id lost that one forever

another story:

at my cousins uni housewarming party. everyone gets far too drunk. theres a room designated solely for the passed out people from liverpool who were doing dirty tequilas at 8 in the evening. someone had a beer bong hanging from the second story window and also i remember staring at a guy on the landing wondering what he was doing until i realised he was standing there pissing all over the floor and spilling the bottle of whiskey in his hand.

we ordered so many pizzas at one point that a pizza guy turned up at the house with two separate orders for people at the party

Offline Veritas

• Camper
  • Waco
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 06:41:33 pm »
i remember when i first started drinking 2
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Offline frogboy

• Soldier
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 11:54:19 am »
lol onme time when i was drunjk i drank half or maybe 2/3 of a bottle of jim beam and proceeded to throw up over some dude's balcony

FROGBOYS BAKC FUCKERSSSSSSSSS ONE NIGHT ONLY uig ot bored while studying andc turned studying into a druking game and yeah im gone after tonight i think????????? probably

DarkCrusade

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 01:32:02 pm »
Plz plz plz frogboi, spel 'dat word liek   a pro ???

Offline Espadon

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • GO BEAT CRAZY
    • Tabnir at deviantART
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 06:06:47 pm »
do you even know the legend that was frogboy
CRYSO | HLT                        

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 07:51:15 pm »
lol onme time when i was drunjk i drank half or maybe 2/3 of a bottle of jim beam and proceeded to throw up over some dude's balcony

FROGBOYS BAKC f**kERSSSSSSSSS ONE NIGHT ONLY uig ot bored while studying andc turned studying into a druking game and yeah im gone after tonight i think????????? probably

Oh wow I see your year ban finally expired. Go easy on us this time. :P

@topic: I've had beer every now and then. Closest I've gotten to getting drunk is getting the extreme giggles.
There are other worlds than these

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 03:23:16 am »
I was just thinking about all of my crazy drunk stories, and it hit me that they're all about fighting  :|

FROGBOYS BAKC f**kERSSSSSSSSS ONE NIGHT ONLY uig ot bored while studying andc turned studying into a druking game and yeah im gone after tonight i think? ??? ??? ?? probably

Welcome back. How long will you last this time?
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline croat1gamer

• Veteran
  • OMG CHANGING AVATAR!!! ^ω^
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 10:41:44 am »
All ended in blackouts, so fuck the tales.
It is more a myth how i managed to come home. 30km away.
There were some times when i was too sober to have any fun and notice the fun happening.

Sleeping in a bush is fucking awesome though. Fixed all the problems i had with my back.
Last year, I dreamt I was pissing at a restroom, but I missed the urinal and my penis exploded.