Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen: BMF  (Read 4645 times)

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen: BMF
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2007, 11:28:28 pm »
all men should start taking "how-to-be-manly" lessons from the manly man BMF who likes to prove how man he is by calling people homos in an online forum.

not only that's the peek of maturity and coolness, it's also making me e-horny.

by the way, the homo that's too scared to serve his country is now going through an advanced sharpshooting course then going off to gaza strip for lookouts. that's pretty confusing to be scared to serve my country and volunteering for the job at the same time.
.. on the other hand, another homo is making up excuses for not enlisting. eg - somebody's scared of losing his sweet virgin ass.

besides that, you seriously do need to get laid.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 11:37:26 pm by Slashnoob »
Former SuperKill

Offline 1010011010

• Soldier
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 11:47:50 pm »
For the record, that's not one but two homos giving me advice.  One homo is too scared to serve his own country, and the other homo is too scared to deal with reality.
-Common overuse of 'homo' could denote what Geologist said; closet homosexuality. Some people lash out at what they are or think they are because they don't like themselves.

Hitman, I could go on a big rant and tell you that men should act like men, but I will not waste my time.  Have a good'un!...
-Giving up, submitting, walking away gives examples of a possibly weak constitution. His vision of a 'real man' might be what he eventually aspires to be or what he currently believes himself to be. He might be compensating for something he doesn't like about himself or his body.

We can probably pinpoint a few issues here.

Maybe you're the third homo, ALSO too afraid to deal with reality.

(excuses the bads grammers. englishes is not workings to days.)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:14:25 am by 1010011010 »

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2007, 09:47:07 am »
BMF's next response - "oh great, now i'm getting psychology lessons from two other homos"
Former SuperKill

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2007, 07:43:53 pm »
Spam by Not Not Muldritch deleted. Twice. One more its a warning bubba.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 07:55:05 pm by † »
@ii

Offline BMF

• Major(1)
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2007, 07:55:10 pm »
Ehhhh...  Sorry, but I have little respect for psychologists, especially make-belief internet psychologists.

Superkill, if your situation is as you described it, then I have all the respect in the world for you.  You are more of a man than me.  There, I said it.  God bless you, I hope you'll be alright.  The debacle you had with the submarine service left me wondering, but you proved me wrong.

You are wrong about one thing however, because I did enlist.  The U.S. Army annulled my contract about a week after my surgery (5 weeks before my official ship-date), and I do feel quite raw about it.  Like I said, there are two kinds of people who haven't served their country: cripples and cowards.  Unfortunately, I am former.  The way I look at it, maybe God has other plans for me.

And concerning people who are calling me homo, I've got a newsflash for you.  We are all homo!  (To some extent)  Hitman is homo more than others, because he likes to take funny pills and rub his bell-end with other boys. 
Hey, maybe Ecstasy does feel like heaven, and it may feel better than anything I have ever done, but guess what?  I'm not touching that stuff with a ten-foot pole.

I'M OUT

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2007, 09:46:53 pm »
And I was just reading a research article about how we might possibly have a spectrum from hetero- to homosexuality instead of clear-cut lines....

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"