Author Topic: Moving / movable Polygons  (Read 979 times)

Offline Lachlandavis

• Major(1)
Moving / movable Polygons
« on: January 26, 2007, 01:58:01 am »
I dont know how easy it would be to exectute this idea. And its more as a novalty thing for levels

Have polygons that could move when interacted with, Imagine like a see saw that was neccissary for you hop on so it would fall and you  could get to the next bit of the level or a wall that swings and has to be pushed open. Ricktey platforms that fell when you landed on them. It would add a whole new dimension to the game.

Or even if they werent polygons, but colliding scenery, and you could having moving water. Anyways, a bit of a farfetched idea.

Offline Raithah

• Camper
  • Lifeā„¢
Re: Moving / movable Polygons
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 02:04:15 am »
I'm both bored and tired, so instead of making a link collage of all the other posts that are exact copies of this one, I'll just give you a quick linkie as to where you can check before you post next time.

Please don't make a habit of posting stuff like this.

The preferred outcome of war is peace. Ironic, huh ?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam auctor lectus pulvinar neque. Vestibulum commodo nisl convallis nisi. Aliquam in magna. Quisque orci. Duis sed nunc eu quam egestas feugiat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor turpis non urna. Sed porttitor. Donec et dui non odio.

Offline {depth}shaman

• Soldier
  • I'm Warning lvl 1! So i suggest you lay low
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 02:05:45 am »
Soldat doesn't need moving polygons. I hope it never gets moving polygons and it would take years to program.
Life's like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit goes down with each bite.

Offline Keron Cyst

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • will waypoint for food
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 02:17:08 am »
Please read The Official Suggestions Sticky at the top of this section next time (which dictates that mobile polygons, water, and server-side scenery effects will never be implemented). Thanks.