Author Topic: Paintball  (Read 1357 times)

Offline 2big4u

• Camper
  • In Game: 2big4u - Merry Christmas!
Paintball
« on: June 23, 2006, 10:03:35 pm »
I think there should be a paintball mod.

§ One shot kills, Instead of dying you just vanish from the screen.
(either disappear or using that respawn spark in reverse)

§ You would be able to choose any color for your paintball bullets    ( wich can be easily done by moddin the color of the bullets in the weapon gfx folder)

§ Teams Play would be the main type of game for this.

§ CTF maps would work good because of the balance of the level.
(one half is the same as the other)

Any suggestions are welcome, can easily be done. so What do you think?

sry already been done...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 10:11:55 pm by 2big4u »

Offline zyxstand

• Veteran
  • Mother of all Bombs
Re: Paintball
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 10:13:17 pm »
great idea.  Though i think there should two things:  one would be a list of weapons to use (like single shot handguns, long-range guns, fast fire soft gun (like hk mp5), shotgun? lol, and a decent machine gun).  You could have multiple presets with the full range of the colors available on the palette.  Then there shoudl be some default colors (choosable in the game so in case you wanna make a quick change of color) but you can always change back.  Next, the gosteks should be peole with masks and suits (like in real paintball).  Also, speed should be slowed down (except for some fast moves (like rolling).  Limited paintballs per round!  Soldat should also jump much less to be more realistic so that people can't win by simply storming...
lol sry for so much info...
Can't think of anything original to put here...

Offline CardBoardWarrior

• Soldier
  • "The best secondary is a primary"
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 09:38:17 am »
I'm working on this now, my mod has many of those things. I might do one shot kills but I dont know. And yea you can choose what color paint you want! If you want to play something now, try DPS.(digitalpaintball soldat)

Offline chrono

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 09:46:55 am »
I will say my opion the second u remove those fucking lines...
I decided to remove my signature, since jrgp was picking on me by sending me annoying PM's. - Chrono, Wednesday July 27, 2007

Offline Jester

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 10:10:50 pm »
lol ya how are we supposed to read your idea.  Also i think there is a paint ball mod made just not with all that extra stuff.  Jest wepon gfx and names.
Ill Kill You Until You Die From It ;-P

"I once pwn3d n00bs for three days straight. And in those days we didn't get no easy pwns, we had to work for everyone. Now you rascals think that just anybody can pwn. Well it just ain't so son, it just ain't so."