Author Topic: R/S capping  (Read 3661 times)

Offline Noldi

• Camper
Re: R/S capping
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 03:20:49 pm »
R/S community is worsest community of soldat.

If they get killed. you get called noob, hacker or lamer.
If you cap. you get called. noob or lamer
If you use ruger or 1 hit kill weapons. they call you noob,hacker or lamer

Those are only stupid european noobs who usually play normal soldat. Non R/S. That doesn't count as the R/S community. The R/S community I know doesn't do that.

Offline 1010011010

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 03:23:18 pm »
JEBUS, NOLDI! WE'RE THE WORSEST COMMUNITY OF SOLDAT!

Offline Sytrus

• Flagrunner
  • English Teech0r
    • AtlanticProject
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 03:23:41 pm »
Oh well, it does. And I'm eropean, too so you better stfu ;)

It's just as he said, I always meet people who start flaming for capping and for being killed, wich is a helluvannoying.

Offline 1010011010

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 03:25:18 pm »
Okay, seeing as you're intensely close minded, stay out of the servers I play in. We don't need your bullshit wasting our slots.

Offline Clawbug

• Veteran
  • 1184!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 03:41:25 pm »
Okay, seeing as you're intensely close minded, stay out of the servers I play in. We don't need your bull**** wasting our slots.
Talking about NA vs. EU there? Ow, you know pertty damn well the opinions of another Americans. And you also know pretty damn well the behauviour of Europeans. You must be pretty damn pro. :)

Why is R/S ALOT smaller community than normal? :o

Date Posted: February 07, 2007, 03:38:37 PM
Yea.. just got kicked for capping. Flamed back a little but its annoying being called a noob with best score not including the caps it was like a 10-1 stats. I noticed that most of these whiners r europeans, Pretty much all of them are. These players give europeans bad rep and there started to kill soldat for me.
Who the hell plays on public servers anyway? THey are ALWAYS full of 10-14 yr old kids who do not know wnglish, like to abuse their adminpower and call everyone noob. American and European servers have them always, you can not get rid of it anyway, except playing on private servers.
Fight! Win! Prevail!

Offline Spec. Ops

• Major
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 03:44:00 pm »
Okay, seeing as you're intensely close minded, stay out of the servers I play in. We don't need your bull**** wasting our slots.

Can u stfu for once? You one of the most annoying ppl in the R/S community

Offline 1010011010

• Soldier
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 04:00:41 pm »
Talking about NA vs. EU there? Ow, you know pretty damn well the opinions of another Americans. And you also know pretty damn well the behavior of Europeans. You must be pretty damn pro. :)

Where, exactly, did I ever say anything about Europe? I said Sytrus, not the entire fucking continent. Don't put words in my mouth.

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 04:21:51 pm »
See that line of off topic over there? You've crossed it beyond the POINT OF LOCKAGE.