Author Topic: Two players, one compy....  (Read 5723 times)

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
Re: Two players, one compy....
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 01:17:11 pm »
When doing this, change the jet button to Z, and grenade to right clik. That way, both players have more control. I did it with my friend once, he's great at aiming and I'm pretty good at movement, so it was very shweet.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Atticus

• Major
  • Always outnumbered, but never outgunned.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 01:22:28 pm »
I have done this with my friend a few times, and I have to admit that it is quite fun. Also when we used to only have one computer and my brother and I were fighting over who would play, we would just do this. We got pretty good at it.
.phx .bot+ {B}{H} NS - nv` .dfa s/0][ /HS/- </ sk:// `SL - c'n's R7. |LP| Slams&Jams-

Offline Night Vision

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2006, 06:51:42 pm »
You know, it's funny because I saw a person called critical hit, he was simultaneously on bravo from THREE different computers. It was pretty fun being triple-teamed by critical hit, critical hit (1) and critical hit (2), but I have to wonder how he did it. At various times he proclaimed it was 'skillz' or 'hax', but...

Offline Grimreck

• Major
  • The RYNO is back: be smart! Be afraid!!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2006, 06:59:58 pm »
i tried that when i had afriend over but i did something to make it easyer.

you switch grenade throw with jet some the keybord guy has the jet and mouse grenade
space bar is really good for jet  (and grenade(in normal games))