Author Topic: U13 INF  (Read 4213 times)

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
U13 INF
« on: June 24, 2006, 12:11:58 pm »
I dont know if this is where this should be, but i was wondering about the U13 INF server. On U13.net it says under inf that the stats are being recorded, but are not available, or something to that extent, and i was wondering when You were planning on haveing these available FLAB.  Sorry if this has been asked, i couldnt find it and there is only one page of server discussion. But also FLAB i would like to compliment you on your servers. Since INF is where i am alot (really nice people in there, idont know why, but everyone seems to be much friendlier in there than any other u13 server) i would love to have stats.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: U13 INF
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 12:15:18 pm »
I haven't had any time to modify my stats scripts to work for INF.  It is just a matter of my free time that is keeping me from doing it, though I fully intend to get around to it.

Offline chrono

• Soldier
  • Elite CTF
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 12:10:51 pm »
Someone suggested this in some other thread about like rmhtf.... Something like that...
I decided to remove my signature, since jrgp was picking on me by sending me annoying PM's. - Chrono, Wednesday July 27, 2007

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 09:45:59 pm »
i didnt want to make a new post, but u werent just patronizing me about the stats where you? i understand ur busy, but U13 INF is (i think at least) ur 2nd most popular server (CTF is prolly #1). if i sound angry, im not its just more confused.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 05:50:51 am »
no, I was not patronizing you.  I wouldn't post something saying I plan to do it unless it was 100% true.  Just ask EnEsCe or Elephant Hunter... I have a damned hard time (lately) finding the time to even work on something that should only take me an hour to do.

It will happen, I just can't make any promises about when.

Offline Death MachineX350

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 02:47:41 pm »
U13 is pretty fun and the people there do tend to be nicer. Stats would be great.

Offline The Owls

• Soldier
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 10:24:28 pm »
Hell, if you'd had put up stats when U13 Inf.  first came out, I'd probably be in the 10,000's kill wise, by now.  That's like all I play.  Though I occasionally go in for a game of ctf every so often.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 11:53:43 pm »
well on the u13 site that the stats are being recorded, so when stats are finally up u will have ur kills up. Im interested to see my stats when they come cause inf is what i played in when i first started. So it will be a compilation of when i sucked and now when im good(i dont mean to sound arrogant, but im much better then i used to be)

ArmedManiac

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 08:41:40 pm »
yeah, i wanna see those, if not just to see if i get on for enev socom kills(20 in one game once lol)

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 05:45:36 pm »
HUZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAHHH We have stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you FLAB

Offline Commander Kitsune

• Soldier
  • Kits
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 06:29:27 pm »
Stats are gonna be nice. Although I'm not much of a stat person myself they are cool. I'm hoping to rank in the top 5 for Saw kills =D.

Offtopic: T-Bone! You hit Jesus again!

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 01:08:49 am »
60 kills from being top mp5 killa!

Offline Jesus-you-Athiest

• Major(1)
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 12:12:10 pm »
Great!  Hit me again! 

Thx for stats update FLABby.    ;)

What I really want to see is a longer map list.  Man it gets soooo repetitive.  There's only like 2 others we can vote into if we get desperate.  A couple new ones would really be great.  Maybe someone can start a poll if they know of a couple good INF maps?

There's a lot of regulars on the INF server.  I know they would all appreciate it. 

Whatever we can do to help you choose and implement new maps... let us know. 

another thought:  If you have some map candidates, add them to the server but don't put them in the rotation.  We can start voting into them to see how we like them.
signature deniiiied!
20kB limit????  This is the 21st century! 
A 500 kb image is downloaded once and then cached.  When viewed 25 times, the average size = 20kB.  Sigh.

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 01:02:49 pm »
Yeah I agree. The same 4 (?) maps over and over get really dull. Even if it's just 2-3 additional ones, that would make it much better.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 03:55:49 pm »
Make suggestions for maps to add

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 04:35:54 pm »
Rise, Moonshine, and at least one other.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline -Vis-

• Flagrunner
  • Zarch
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 08:39:05 pm »
I quickly browsed through the inf maps on these forums and picked out a few decent looking ones.

http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=2443
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=3916
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=2641
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=4740

Also Rise and Moonshine, I like those too.

I hope we can get some input from some other regular players from this server, as I'm sure they have some good suggestions too.

Offline The Geologist

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 09:35:57 pm »
I'd also throw a vote in for inf_Rescue and Langsam.  Could be refreshing additions.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams it is
still a beautiful world.  Strive to be happy.

Offline Crimson Goth

• Camper
  • A*|INF|Veteran
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 10:57:11 pm »
I'm up for a change of maps.

~Gravedigger~

Offline Jesus-you-Athiest

• Major(1)
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 01:53:44 pm »
Yayyyy.  We are making progress here. 

I would be up for all of the ones mentioned here just as a trial.  We can put our feedback here or in a new poll thread.  Then we can see how people are feelign in a day or a week or so. 

Date Posted: November 21, 2006, 10:36:38 AM
I tried to add a poll in this same forum, but I got an (non-informative) error.  Do I not have permissions?

Someone else care to put up a poll fo rwhich maps to add?  I think allowing multiple votes per user is a good idea here.
signature deniiiied!
20kB limit????  This is the 21st century! 
A 500 kb image is downloaded once and then cached.  When viewed 25 times, the average size = 20kB.  Sigh.